Can I join in too? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 09-26-2005, 08:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Ladies! I am relatively new to MDC, but have been lurking!

I tested positive on Sat! A bit of a surprise, but not an unwelcome one. BUT...ssssshhhhh! We aren't telling anyone yet, because I am not ready of the "Again??" comments.

Here is a question for you....when did I get preggo?

My first day of lmp was 8/29. Dh and I had "relations" on 9/3 and 9/10. I had some funky pain on my lower left side on 9/14 and test positive on 9/24.

Was the pain ovulation or implantation? I am triing to make an educated quess at boy/girl!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 09-26-2005, 09:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kris- congrats on the (what number anyway?)

I think its the second time you did conceive and the pain was all the good stuff happening.

My mil said when she was pregnt w #5 (of 9 btw) she did not tell people right away because of the same reason. Also when pregnt with dh (#8) some of her relatives said some really nasty things to her. When they talk about it they still sound angry.

I think your very lucky to have a large family. I am from 4 and dh is from 9. I would love to email you a picture of their 50th wedding anniversary party this summer. We have a picture of the immediate family- all 32 of us. I love having all these cousins etc for my dd. I did not have cousins nearby much less girl cousins when I grew up so she is so lucky- she has 3 girl cousins her age. This is what you have to look forward to!

"The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly out distances us."

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page