Mothering Forum banner

So What's Your Due Date? :)

2K views 39 replies 29 participants last post by  Gray's Mommy 
#1 ·
Mine is June 13, 2006, for now.

#8 ·
Is anybody else just not sure? I tested positive on Friday, Sept 23, and I think I was already a couple days late. I just got AF back in June (due to b/fing), and my cycles weren't like they used to be. I've gone back and obsessed over the calendar...just can't figure it out.

Anyway, I'll probably call the OB this week. She'll probably do an u/s because I'm so unsure of the timing, so hopefully I'll know then!

-Erin

#9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyMommaToo
Is anybody else just not sure? I tested positive on Friday, Sept 23, and I think I was already a couple days late. I just got AF back in June (due to b/fing), and my cycles weren't like they used to be. I've gone back and obsessed over the calendar...just can't figure it out.

Anyway, I'll probably call the OB this week. She'll probably do an u/s because I'm so unsure of the timing, so hopefully I'll know then!

-Erin
I was like that a week and a half ago. I just got my cycle back, I think, in May (can't even remember now), and it was irregular. A couple times I have talked myself out of what I know was my lmp ... but I'm 99% sure I'm right and guess I'll find out when they do the u/s. But yep, I understand.

PS: I'm a so cal mama too!

#10 ·
I tested positive on Sept 26th 6 days after a/f was due.

But my cycles have been out of wack since May. I have been going 26 days instead of 28. It was disappointing to see it early esp when trying.
So on the 28 day its June 1
on the 26 its May 30th. But I went a few days early w DD so I think about May 27th (my bil bday and dd edd).

We were talking about it last night w the ILs and they agreed June 1st would be fun since our family already has about 15 May bdays and wedding annivs (ours is May 24th and its also DDs bday). I hope its not May 24 since that day is crowded enough already!!

#14 ·
I think we should have a due date roll call, and a weekly converstation thread... seems to work well in the other DDC.
I'd do both, but right now I think i'm gonna barf.
:

#15 ·
Apparently I am not as smart as I think I am! Looked at it again and it looks as if mine should be the 7th. Sure to be a May baby now!

I agree that we should have a roll call list and conversation thread....any takers?

#17 ·
I'm due June 13 with #2! I have a feeling this baby will come in May though. DD was 16 days before edd and both of the sets of twins I carried were 4 and 5 weeks early (surrogacy pregnancies).

#19 ·
I'm still the 1st. But it will happen in May no doubt. But in my experience go with the following month when chatting since towards the end everyone is having babies and your not until later.

Yes, we should have a roll call. But I'm too prego brain to set it up. I'm lucky to actaully spell things right.

#20 ·
preggo roll call is a good idea, however, i don't want to jinx myself. I had a m/c in the spring and a chem preg in May, so I'm not feeling overly confident enough yet to say "yah, I'll own it"

#23 ·
okay, well, i'll join in here. i usually post in the no-circ area. looks like i am due june 9. just took the test to confirm last night. but i'm going to be quiet about it IRL for a while, just in case....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.