I'm here too! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-04-2005, 01:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm a little nervous though. AF was due to arrive on Saturday, and she did. But, I have been feeling pregnant for the last week. Totally irritable, tender bb's, tired, peeing every five seconds, all that good stuff. I was reading on another website about a woman getting her period and then finding out she was actually pregnant. So, I figured since I had some $tree tests that I would use one. Lo and behold it was positive. Very, very faint, but positive. I decided to go get an equate and I took it this evening. Definitely positive! I can't believe it!!! I'm due 6-13-06 . It's funny, I've been due in March, April, May, and now June! Two of my pregnancies were twins though and weren't born in their due date months.

Oh my gosh!!!! I'm so excited that I get to post here now!!!! Weeeeeee :LOL :LOL

Sarah loving wife to Scot...joyous mama to...
Emilee and Elaina and our newest addition Elliot Bell 9/15/10
#2 of 2 Old 10-04-2005, 12:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congratulations!!!

With ds#2 I didn't know I was pregnant until I was almost 8 weeks along because I had what I thought was a regular period (definitely lighter than normal, but definitely heavier than implantation bleeding). It wasn't until I looked at a plate of chicken and broccoli and thought I was going to puke that I thought something was up! When I went in to the ob, she did an u/s just so we knew things were okay (I had m/c three months prior), and I thought I should be 6 weeks by then, but I was measuring at 10 weeks! It was actually pretty cool because I got through the entire first trimester practicially without even knowing it! It was also a relief because I had an excuse for the weight gain and the need for maternity pants.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page