*waves* Hewwo, I guess I'm either here - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 10-05-2005, 11:01 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Or In May, I dont know. Just found out. So I think I might bop between you two :LOL

Dunno, I know I O'd around the weekend of the 16th *I took a charting break lol*

so I don't bloody well know, but Yeah I'm here.

Whazzup?

Any ideas on how to make sore breasts better? Mine are KILLING me
#2 of 8 Old 10-05-2005, 11:15 AM

Hi Pandora!

I just came over yesterday from the One Thread, too. C'mon - you know you want a june baby! You have another dd, right? Was she early/late/rightontime?

I haven't been feeling the boob thing yet - which is weird, because usually they KILL during PMS. Usually I try to stabilize them like crazy when they hurt - sometimes a bra AND a sports bra does the trick. Shouldn't mine hurt now too? Or is their not hurting a symptom of pg for me? I could drive myself crazy...

The only real symptoms I feel so far are: unfiltered water smells like mold to me all of a sudden (out of the tap and drinking fountain at school, at home in the shower, blech).

And I'm always slightly-kinda hungry but nothing really sounds good. I think I need to up my protein intake. Out to buy some cottage cheese! I'm a veggie so I hope I don't start craving the steak! I might have to sneak out without DH...Last night all I wanted was some really fattening, crappy mac & cheese - like the kind you'd find at Home Town Buffet (eeeww) or the frozen Stoffer's variety. Weird.

Chessa , mama to Silas T (6/06) , wife to Chad . Welcome August Emerson! 2/8/10
#3 of 8 Old 10-05-2005, 11:16 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

She was 2wks early 38wks 2 days so yeah term lol

I'm SPOTTING, WTH, this BETTER not be a chemical preg. I'll be PISSED.

I'm gonna get another POAST just to be on the safe side today.
#4 of 8 Old 10-05-2005, 11:34 AM

Pandora-

I don't think it's terribly out of the ordinary to spot in early pregnancy - but maybe some of the other mamas have more experience than I? Call your doc if you get really nervous...

I know I would be panicked, too. I'll be thinking sticky thoughts for you!

Chessa , mama to Silas T (6/06) , wife to Chad . Welcome August Emerson! 2/8/10
#5 of 8 Old 10-05-2005, 11:45 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

I'm not seeing a Dr. I'm seeing a midwife, and my first appt isn't till the 24th...
#6 of 8 Old 10-05-2005, 12:05 PM

I spotted w my last pregncy twice and both times were right around when my period would have been due. It was really a bit of nothing. If its more than a bit of brown discharge then be worried.

"The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly out distances us."
#7 of 8 Old 10-05-2005, 02:11 PM

Pandora, if you Oed around the 16th, you'd be 'due' around june 9th. (my egg retrieval - ovulation) was on the 14th.. and I'm 'due' on the 7th. I hope your spotting stops!

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#8 of 8 Old 10-05-2005, 03:42 PM

ovusoft told me june 9! hi pandora! i see you on occassion in the circ area, right? congrats! i haven't had any spotting but i've had a couple cramps. not non-stop ones, just an occassional one. since i didn't have anything with my ds, this is kind of weird for me. and i definitely have the breast sensitivity. i keep have to guard them when my ds tries to jump on me.

Ange. Mama to boys. Yup. All Boys. All Intact. A bunch of other NFL, crunchy credentials too.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page