Is Anyone Not Feeling Much? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 27 Old 10-07-2005, 02:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm 4.5 weeks, and I'm only sort of tired. I get queasy sometimes, but I can't say that I feel pregnant, just different.

and you?

mom to dd 8/03 ds 6/06 and numero tres, ds 11/11 stillheart.gif

#2 of 27 Old 10-07-2005, 04:47 PM

I'm 5 weeks and 2 days and really don't feel anything. I'm waiting to see how I feel in 2 weeks!
#3 of 27 Old 10-07-2005, 05:23 PM

Not feeling a whole lot either here, but mostly wanted to say HI Augustmom, our DD's are the same age!
#4 of 27 Old 10-07-2005, 06:06 PM

I just mostly feel tired and somewhat lightheaded/dizzy. Just sort of off, you know? I get quesy if I haven't eaten. I keep waiting for m/s to kick in, since it was bad for about 6 weeks with my last pregnancy, but maybe this one is different.
#5 of 27 Old 10-07-2005, 06:32 PM - Thread Starter

Hi twilight. Cool about our daughters being the same age. I can't wait for dd to have a little bro or sis.

B

#6 of 27 Old 10-07-2005, 07:16 PM

Anyone else eating everything in sight? I am craving subway sandwichs :LOL and pretty much any carbs!
#7 of 27 Old 10-07-2005, 08:06 PM

My symptoms are coming and going in waves ... there'll be days where I feel fine, can eat anything, have tons of energy, and then crash the next day ... my appetite since last night has been really bad (today I've had boxed mac & cheese and ice cream : ), but the breast soreness isn't so bad. I'm 6 weeks today, and most my symptoms with both boys seemed to kick in fully by about 7 weeks (that was how I knew I was actually pregnant with ds#2 was one day chicken was suddenly disgusting ... turned out I was about 7 or 8 weeks along (can't even remember now).

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#8 of 27 Old 10-07-2005, 08:25 PM - Thread Starter

Yes, I'm craving carbs, too. Not meat but carbs.

B

#9 of 27 Old 10-07-2005, 09:19 PM

I haven't been queasy in a few days and the tiredness and need to pee seems to be tapering off as well. It had me worried but my bloodwork was all normal today so I guess I shouldn't complain. Today is the start of week 6 for me so we'll see how the next couple weeks go.

Miriam , mom to jumpers.gif
#10 of 27 Old 10-07-2005, 09:20 PM

I cannot tell you how happy I am to see this thread. Just this morning I was complaining to dh about how I didn't feel pg. Of course that didn't stop me from sleeping for 2 hours this afternoon (okay so maybe I am a bit tired). I have also been dizzy if I get up too quickly and of course the ligament pain. Guess I'm not doing too bad in the symptoms department.

Tonight's dinner will consist of popcorn - all that sounds appetizing.

Nichole, mama to 6 blue-eyed babies, LCCE, doula, apprentice mw
#11 of 27 Old 10-07-2005, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doulanichole
I cannot tell you how happy I am to see this thread. Just this morning I was complaining to dh about how I didn't feel pg. Of course that didn't stop me from sleeping for 2 hours this afternoon (okay so maybe I am a bit tired). I have also been dizzy if I get up too quickly and of course the ligament pain. Guess I'm not doing too bad in the symptoms department.

Tonight's dinner will consist of popcorn - all that sounds appetizing.
Ligament pain ... is that the pain down the right or left side of your abdomen? Every pregnancy has me grabbing my right side of my abdomen whenever I move too quickly, roll over without curling up first, and sneezing without bending completely in half. I remember it freaked me out with my first one, but now it's just normal. I took a big nap today too! Oh, and we're having pizza ... it's all that sounds good to me - cheese and carbs! (It'll go well with the mac and cheese we had for breakfast! :LOL)

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#12 of 27 Old 10-08-2005, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleWonders
Ligament pain ... is that the pain down the right or left side of your abdomen? Every pregnancy has me grabbing my right side of my abdomen whenever I move too quickly, roll over without curling up first, and sneezing without bending completely in half. I remember it freaked me out with my first one, but now it's just normal. I took a big nap today too! Oh, and we're having pizza ... it's all that sounds good to me - cheese and carbs! (It'll go well with the mac and cheese we had for breakfast! :LOL)

Yes, it is that sharp pain on either side. Kinda makes you stop, huh? Hope you enjoyed your pizza!

Nichole, mama to 6 blue-eyed babies, LCCE, doula, apprentice mw
#13 of 27 Old 10-08-2005, 01:57 AM

I don't really feel anything either. I actually keep forgetting I am even pg. I never had morning sickness with dd, so hopefully this time is the same. I do feel a little light headed at times.
#14 of 27 Old 10-08-2005, 02:16 AM

First off, let me welcome myself to the June club...supposedly a May 29th EDD from some websites...but I figure it's close enough right?

My boobs are either too sore to exist (in which case I hate it) or I can't tell where they're at...it seems they've started growing lol. I always manage to mash keys on my keyboard if I lean over to grab something on the desk.

As for food...I just eat whatever I feel like having that's in the house. I figure if my body says it wants it...then eat it. Of course I make sure there's vegetables and such...but absolutely no red meat and no chicken for me since it makes me gag to think about.

Tired as all get out though. I'll wake up and throughout the day I find myself staring at nothing because my eyes have told me to go to sleep lol.

As for ligament pain? Oh god I messed up about 2 weeks ago. I thought I was gonna be miss grocery carrier and strained a muscle and had to post here on MDC just so I'd stop getting on my husband's nerves about it scaring me. Thankfully I have a great mom I'm close to so I can always call her and ask advice...but being military I have a feeling I'll never be able to just call up an OB and ask trivial questions.
#15 of 27 Old 10-08-2005, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beansmom
I don't really feel anything either. I actually keep forgetting I am even pg. I never had morning sickness with dd, so hopefully this time is the same. I do feel a little light headed at times.
Hi Marcy!

I used to live in Peoria and I've ordered a bunch of stuff from you. (Diaperco rocks, everybody!) We just moved to D.C. in August and are happy to be out of Peoria! I'm due on June 1st.
#16 of 27 Old 10-08-2005, 12:31 PM

I don't feel too much yet... I am about 5 weeks along. I did start feeling crampy yesterday and I have had to pee more than usual. That's about it, plus a little nipple soreness when nursing DS #1. This seems very similar to my first pregnancy, which I never had morning sickness with, which I am sooooo hoping is the same with this one because I work part-time, and have a one year old!

Mama to 3 kids. We live in a yurt!
#17 of 27 Old 10-08-2005, 01:32 PM - Thread Starter

I gagged twice today. ugh!

B

#18 of 27 Old 10-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Banned

Yesterday we went grocery shopping and someone was having a cig right by the door, I walked through it and almost barfed right there.

I think Second hand smoke is worse for me because I used to BE a smoker *I quit pretty much cold turkey in Feb when my DD caught pnumonia, nothing like that for motivation!*
#19 of 27 Old 10-09-2005, 05:17 PM

hardly anything for me yet, either ... i hope that means mild or no m/s (though I know it could just be waiting for me in a couple weeks ... or days). Boobs are less sore than I expected them to be, but I think they are growing. My mom had monster tit growth (froma C to a HH) with me (her first pg) so I am prepared, and scared, that that might happen to me at some point (I'm only a B cup).
#20 of 27 Old 10-11-2005, 02:10 AM

I won't be 5 weeks until the 13th....so not much so far.

slight nausea if I get hungry
more heartburn than usual
tight, stretchy belly (it feels tight from the inside...not the outside! lol )
very sore bb's
the thought of eating sugar isn't really appealing...which is great!! We went to a birthday party last night, and the thought of eating cake made me ill.

Shannon & Paul...married since 2000. Parents to Alexander Paul Martin - 30 October, 2003 Grace Elizabeth Maile - 12 June, 2009
#21 of 27 Old 10-11-2005, 05:58 AM

Quote:
the thought of eating sugar isn't really appealing...which is great!! We went to a birthday party last night, and the thought of eating cake made me ill.
I've been having sugar aversion, too. My cereal (optimum power breakfast) isn't all that sweet, but yesterday morning when i ate it, it tasted like someone had poured a cup of maple syrup over it. and i had the most intense apple yesterday as a snack - so sweet, I wanted to "turn it down", kwim? yucky.

Chessa , mama to Silas T (6/06) , wife to Chad . Welcome August Emerson! 2/8/10
#22 of 27 Old 10-11-2005, 07:35 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I am not feeling a whole lot either. My belly is crampy, my breasts are a bit sore, my nipples are itchy (happened last time too), oh and I am soooo bloated that my pants don't fit. I am 5 weeks and need my maternity pants :LOL . I dont think I will feel really pregnant though until I start feeling the baby move and I am still several weeks from that.
Erika

Erika, mama to three beautiful kids (plus one gestating), and wife to one fantastic man.

#23 of 27 Old 10-12-2005, 04:55 PM

5 weeks and I just don't feel that much!! This is WEIRD! Last time I remember very sore boobs and thirst and nausea. I feel a wee bit tired and definitely emotional this time around but even those vary a lot day by day, and overall I'm just not feeling pregnant. So different with this one. It's hard for it to sink in.
#24 of 27 Old 10-13-2005, 04:14 AM

I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one who isn't feeling much of anything yet! I post on another board where almost everyone except me seems to have these major symptoms at only 4 and 5 weeks! I was starting to worry :LOL . I have had some heartburn and very slight queeziness, but that's about it!
#25 of 27 Old 10-15-2005, 02:48 AM

Still the only thing I have is feeling really tired/drained and boobs starting to grow.
#26 of 27 Old 10-20-2005, 12:49 AM

I'm only 4 weeks so it's still early. I have no symptoms at all other than my mouth is a saliva factory.
#27 of 27 Old 10-20-2005, 10:53 PM

I'm another 4 weeker & haven't felt too much-except my chest is killing me
I didn't have too many symptoms with my 1st pg either though...so maybe this one will be similar.

mary

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page