Mothering Forum banner

Got my betas

691 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  BundleFishMama 
#1 ·
Ok, BTDT moms... I think these are good numbers, what do you think? I spoke to a nurse today, and the doc will be in tomorrow to give me the lowdown.

Friday (4w1d): 209
Sunday: (4w3d): 415

They almost doubled. That's good right? I think I am pretty happy with those.

The spotting stopped, and as long as those numbers are good ones, I think babybean and I are in the clear for now! Yay.

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm calling Tues morning to see if they got mine or not yet. Heard from a nurse friend that it takes between 3-5 business days to get bloodwork back *??????* I dunno.

But I do feel pregnant now. DH and I umm..did the deed this morning, and he mentioned that it did feel different now, than it does usually when I finish bleeding during my normal AF, and he is usually able to feel my cervix right after AF but he couldn't this morning. So I guess it's a good thing. heh.

I know Bad Pandy doing the deed after spotting, and not knowing...

#4 ·
I've had bleeding and cramping for the last few hours, and I just got off the phone with the OB nurse. I'm going in for my blood test in the morning.

I'm really freaked out by this. I never had any spotting while pg with my DS, and the cramping feels like a bad period starting. I felt pg when I got up this morning: queasy, lightheaded, feet and breasts hurting, etc. So what the heck is going on? I need some sticky baby vibes!

Pandora, all of your messages about your experience have given me a lot of hope. And I'm really happy for you, Twilight. I want to stay in the June club!

OK, back to the sofa to rest now.

#7 ·
Pandora you are a bad girl! The bleeding / spotting sounded scary but since you had no cramps to speak of and it didn't last long... I think you're probably in the clear! Hoping for good news when you get the bloodwork back.

(((Fay))) lots of sticky baby vibes to you. I want you to stay too. Stick little bellybean! You rest up and keep us posted when you can.

#9 ·
Pandora, I'll bet you've never been so happy about wanting to barf! LOL!

I saw my OB this morning. I miscarried. So I'm going back to the TTC forum.

Best wishes to all the June mamas!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.