Is it normal - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 10-23-2005, 10:10 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My last pregancy ended in a m/c and now I do not know what is normal and what is not. Most of the time my stomach feels just fine. But sometimes it feels as if it is really ful even though I have not eaten anything. Is that normal? I know that the bloating part of it is but I never experienced that in my last pregancy. It doesn't excatly hurt it is just really uncomfortable.

Thanks!!!!
sarahlynn83
#2 of 7 Old 10-23-2005, 11:33 AM

First rule is everything is "normal". I personally never felt full, I always feel more emtpy. But every single person is so different....

~C~
#3 of 7 Old 10-23-2005, 02:36 PM

I'm quickly finding out that there is no normal anything. But I too feel full all of the time, but have no sickness.

I'm a big eater...especially of munchies, but now I could care less about food.
#4 of 7 Old 10-23-2005, 06:18 PM

I get that "full" feeling in the evening around bedtime. Sometimes I also feel bloated.
#5 of 7 Old 10-24-2005, 02:35 PM

I feel full, too. Unfortunately, that doesn't stop me from eating. In fact, I'm finding I'm eating lots of high calorie foods, maybe because they take up less space? My mw says the "full" sensation is a result of my intestines being more sluggish. This causes more air in them and they're pushing up on my stomach.
#6 of 7 Old 10-26-2005, 04:21 PM

I'm another person with that full feeling. I have to make myself eat sometimes just make sure I'm getting in some food. I guess that is a good thing though-since I prefer that morning sickness

mary

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

#7 of 7 Old 10-26-2005, 05:15 PM

Its normal to eat like and tiger and its also normal to pick like a bird- so take your pick and go w it.

But you should "feel" different. Its just something there. Or you might be one of those women who pregncy dosen't phase much. In that case- wait at least 12 weeks before telling people.

I am one of those women who its as obvious as the nose on my face that I'm expecting. Not to mention the acne, tired sluggishness, nausah, you name it plus I am showing already at 9 weeks.

Hang in there and just take each day.

"The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly out distances us."

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page