spotting again, I hate this! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-31-2005, 12:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I spotted once at 4 weeks, and then over this weekend I spotted again... brown, then red, then brown again... just for a day. I didn't have any cramping and it seems to be gone now.... I couldn't call the doc over the weekend beause we were traveling.

So now I"m back, the spotting is gone... if it were you, would you call your doctor? Would you ask for an ultrasound? I don't know what to think... everything is probably OK... but I'm worried because my symptoms have been so mild this pregnancy in general, and I never spotted at all when I was pregnant with DD. Something could be wrong with the bean and I just wish I knew.
Or is that true? Does it mean nothing's wrong if the spotting stays light and stops without any cramping or real bleeding?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2005, 01:01 AM

If you're worried, call your doc. As much as everyone says it's normal to spot.. if seeing your doc would give you peace, then I'd go get it.

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

Old 10-31-2005, 01:32 AM

I agree with chiromama~ if it will put you more at ease, then call your doc & see what they say.

mary

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

Old 10-31-2005, 04:26 AM

I also agree. That's what you're paying your doc for and if they think it is okay or that you need an u/s then you know and can decide how to proceed.

Miriam , mom to jumpers.gif
Old 10-31-2005, 09:29 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Yep, me too. I'd call . In fact, I did call with DS...I had bleeding and cramping for a few days with him, and things turned out fine, but it really eased my mind to see him chugging away on that U/S I had early on with him. I'd call.

Heather, WAHM to DS (01/04)DD (06/06). Wed to DH(09/97)
Old 10-31-2005, 10:11 AM

Yep I'd call . They are working for you! If an us would make you feel better by all means do it sweetie!!!! I spotted with my first and everything was fine!!! Hang in there!

User Tag List