Chat Thread Dec 15th- 31st - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 81 Old 12-18-2005, 07:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi again!

OK, what month is it now? How many weeks? think I'm about 16-17 weeks now, who knows??

So is everyone in the 2nd trimester yet?

So moving on, What questions does anyone have?

Also, how is the morning sickness (or all day sickness)?Gone?

Exhaustion?
For me its a new kind fo exhaustion. I really feel tred at the end of the day and I can tell half way thru the day if I am over doing it. Anyone else?

"The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly out distances us."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 81 Old 12-18-2005, 10:50 PM

15 wks 3 days here. Not having any nausea (will not say the morning sickness is gone, as everytime I say that I end up barfing again), but still gagging regularly. Appetite is back full force, so I hope to start gaining some weight soon. Not exhausted, but I'm able to sleep 9-10 hours a night, so I'm feeling pretty good.
Had my first MW appt friday, have maybe gained 3 lbs, although i think I lost at least 5... so I'm still at a loss. Blood pressure was good, pee was good, got to hear the HB again.

We're in a winter weather watch.. some snow and lots of freezing rain predicted here, so I'll be sewing and knitting a lot the next few days!

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#3 of 81 Old 12-18-2005, 11:49 PM

15 weeks for me. I'm still pretty naseated, but I can make it without throwing up so that's good. I'm still feeling realy tired all day. Ugh. I'm up roughly 5 lbs from my starting weight, which is good after losing some at the beginning.

My first pregnancy was so easy, this one has been a bit more stressful to me.

Mom of 3 (Evan, Trey, Saffron ) Blogs at findingsummer.com
#4 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 01:28 AM

I think I am 14 weeks this week. Feeling fine on the pregnancy front, but having a tough time with a sinus infection. After trying to fight it off myself, I started vomiting infected mucus today (sorry) and had to call in for antibiotics. After two doses I already feel better, so I guess it was the right move.

Trying to get ready for Christmas. Not succeding. I am trying to sleep, but my almost 16 month son has other ideas. He has been nursing TWICE what he has been for the last couple months lately. I don't know if my milk has changed or what....

Wha has already tandem-nursed? I have questions...

-Does it hurt less when new baby nurses than it normally does after giving birth?
-Will toddler nursing hurt?
-Will toddler help engorgement or make it worse?

I know there is more...

Ok, off to bed...hope you all are doing well!

~C~
#5 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 02:17 AM

Im about 15 weeks here. So far so good. Im still kinda tired, but then under a lot of holiday stress at the same time too so go firgure. I think the baby is wanting to finally start heading upward because I had a lot of pinching and poking around my belly button today. Sorta like the little one was pulling themselves up by the cord/belly button. But Im sure its mostly from my being on my feet running around shopping the past two days. I sure wouldnt mind if they start moving up though, the baby is soo low and I really hate having the two belly things going on. I want a nice round belly finally!

Other then that my last appointment was good, got to hear the heartbeat yeah! But I also am scheduled in two weeks for more bloodwork and a 24hr urine test. Anyone else having any other tests done? I know I had the 24 hr urine before with my last one but I thought it was much later in my pregnancy and being as I was borderline GD it was understandable...this time around Im not sure why he is ordering it and stupid me I didnt ask. What do you all think? Should I consider canceling the test? Question it anything?

Also, I too was wondering about the tandeming if anyone else has done it. Im not sure if my little one will want to nurse again, but part of me is hoping she will. Im soo worried about her feeling left out and not being the baby any more. Im hoping she will and make me feel like Im doing something good for her. Who knows.

Anyhow....hope you all survive the holidays with as little stress as possible...anyone else kinda in the holiday blues like me?
#6 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 03:46 AM

I'm about 16 weeks. My taste for veggies is coming back but I still can't stomach the idea of fish much less look at it, smell it or eat it. My afternoon nap has shrunk, but I still go to sleep early and wake up late.

I'm on a Yahoo group for triplets and one mom never went on bedrest and delivered at 35 weeks and said she just took it really easy and rested any time she thought she was getting tired. I'm trying that approach now because I would LOVE to avoid bedrest.

Miriam , mom to jumpers.gif
#7 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 10:26 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I will be 15 weeks on Tuesday....
I have been feeling really good actually! Last week I could have sworn that I was already nesting, I had these urges to do stuff like sort b aby clothes, clean the porch, etc. Maybe it's the holidays, I dunno!

I finally am getting my appetite back, too...I still have some aversions every now and again but generally, healthy food is starting to look good again! Phew!

As for questions....I think I need to do some reading up on tandem nursing as well! My nipples have been EXTREMELY sore for the past week, to the point that I had to tell ds mommy had "boo-boo boobie" and he had to wait to nurse And I am hoping this will go away or I'm not sure what I'll do...
So, yes, I want to hear all things good (or bad) on tandem nursin!

Also, please tell me it is normal to have some cramping after, um, yeah orgasm. (sorry if TMI!) It really kinda freaked me out although I know in my head it's normal, but I never had that last time! Just want some re-assurance!

I am going to try and start doing some yoga this week, I got the Gaiam pre-natal DVD and I feel like this will be really good for me - will try to sueeze it in when ds naps in the afternoon.

Hope you mamas are doing well.

homeschooling, earth loving Mama to 3 crazy, wonderful boys, ages 10 & 7, & 3 mos.,3 spirit babies                                Inch by inch, row by row.  Gonna make this garden grow  
#8 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainsun

Also, please tell me it is normal to have some cramping after, um, yeah orgasm. (sorry if TMI!) It really kinda freaked me out although I know in my head it's normal, but I never had that last time! Just want some re-assurance!

I

YES YES YES....scared the heck out of me the first time, but I noticed it the other day already!

I saw a book on Tandem Nursing on Amazon...maybe I will have to order it. There is no tandem nursing board here..isn't that weird?

~C~
#9 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 12:49 PM

I just changed to the 2nd trimester...I'm 13+0 today We haven't heard the heartbeat yet since my last appt was at barely 10 weeks & we are going in for a sono tomorrow to double check my EDD. I still think 6/29 is the date (which means nothing) but my midwife thinks it should be the 26th or so...she kind of wants to get a more *solid* date since I'm planning a homebirth & she owns a birth center. Scheduling issues, I am sure.

I haven't had any morning sickness or dizziness with this pg...I just had dizziness with my first. Gotta love the progesterone cream!!!

My son is almost 5, so I can rest when I need too. Normally he goes to bed at 7:30 & I'm in bed a little after that

mary

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

#10 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 12:53 PM - Thread Starter

I;m really surprised there is not any tandam anything here. I was just about to tell you to go check it out. I know there are plenty of tandom mamas out there.

One book that comes to mind that is a LLL is "Adventures in Tandam nursing."
Every LLL chapter should have it in their library or amamzon or borders usually carries the LLL books

My appetite is there most days but some days its not.

"The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly out distances us."
#11 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amys1st
One book that comes to mind that is a LLL is "Adventures in Tandam nursing."
Every LLL chapter should have it in their library or amamzon or borders usually carries the LLL books

That is the one I was talking about...wish I had more $$, with Christmas and all...

I don't go to the LLL meetings here, I never seem to make it. I called for information in the Nursing Mothers organization, maybe they will get back to me.

~C~
#12 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 01:52 PM

Ok...just ordered Adventures in Tandem nursing. I am nervous about it...I got really frustated with nursing this last timea round and gave Jackson formula once. Luckily he spit it up and I felt bad, so I didn't do it again. But I am afraid I won't be able to handle the two of them nursing since I already have a bad attitude about nursing in the first place. Ugh. This parenting thing is so hard.

Also, who vaxes? I had decided I would start vaxing all the kids when Jackson turned two or two and a half. NOw I am wavering with the new baby coming. I had delayed (for 11 years with son #1), thinking I needed to get more info, now I feel I am ready to partially vax. But should I really start now? UGH. Sometimes I think it would be so much easier to have no information and just go with the herd....

~C~
#13 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 02:02 PM

Caroline, I haven't started my vax research yet. I would love to see a separate thread on that at some point. We will refuse the infant hep B, that much we know. I had bad reactions to the MMR as a baby, so I think we'd at least delay the schedule.

I'm 15 weeks today, and so far I really like the second trimester. The emotions have mellowed out, my skin is clearing up, and food sounds pretty good. So does lovin', blush. I still get tired at night, but it's not that bone-tired, hit by a truck feeling. I don't really feel pregnant except for the obligatory wake up once in the night to pee routine. I am looking forward to having a nice round belly, and I think I felt movement a few times, but I really am not sure since I have nothing to compare it to. It felt like someone took a finger and flicked me a few times, none of this "flutters" stuff.
#14 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 02:32 PM

I'm about 13 weeks now, and feeling MUCH better than I was a few weeks ago, although I seem to be a little crampy now and again - but if I drink more water, it seems to help that, too.

Saw the endocrinologist, and he said that though my TSH had nearly doubled, which isn't cool, that the actual thyroid hormone level floating around in my blood was spot on, so that we shouldn't worry about any ill effects on the baby - WHEW!!! He upped my meds and we're drawing another level next week before my appt with him in January...I'd rather be overreplaced than underreplaced any day of the week - I always feel so much better when I'm a little bit overreplaced. I'm SO relieved about the fact that the babe was gettign enough hormone. He also said he'd like me to try to only gain 20 pounds, since I'm about 50 pounds overweight to start with - I gained 28 with DS and I didn't watch a thing and ate however much I wanted, so I'm sure if I just watch my "junk food" intake, I can do it...so far I've only gained 2 pounds, and things are growing and expanding fine. I go back to MW on Dec 27, and see the endocrinologist again on Jan 6.

I'm not going to be around as much as I had been in the past because my laptop finally gave up the ghost and so I'm down to using the home computer in the office downstairs - I had been using the laptop upstairs next to my work computer, so I could check on and off all day - now I'm lucky to check once a day...

but know I'm still thinking of y'all often, and check several times a week on the DDC now....just will be lurking more than posting a lot from now on, unfortuantely.

Hope everyone is feeling well!

Heather, WAHM to DS (01/04)DD (06/06). Wed to DH(09/97)
#15 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Also, who vaxes?
I am proud to say that the new baby will not be vaxed! Ds is partially vaxed, and honestly after about 2 years of research I have decided that for our family, this is the right thing to do.......I highly suggest checking out the vax board here at mdc if you haven't already Also, there are like 2 or 3 new vaxes out since ds was born (2 years ago ) This has been a BIG red flag to me...I mean, really...but you have to decide for yourself.

Goodluck, as you said, it would be easier to have no info - the choice would be EASY! As the cliche goes, "ignorance is bliss." But thank goodness for the information.

homeschooling, earth loving Mama to 3 crazy, wonderful boys, ages 10 & 7, & 3 mos.,3 spirit babies                                Inch by inch, row by row.  Gonna make this garden grow  
#16 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 03:45 PM

I'm 16w3d ... and totally exhausted! (I also ran out of iron on Friday and need to get more, so that's probably made it worse ... combined with two big Christmas family things this weekend.) I never had m/s but the food adversions are basically gone and I'm totally starting to crave food (and stuff that I would never have touched with either ds). The other night I called dh and told him I needed orange flavored chicken NOW ... he brought home a big batch for me. But with both boys I would never have smelled let alone eaten any chinese food. Interesting ...

In terms of vax'ing ... we are officially delaying at this point (though we haven't been to ds#2's 2 y.o. check up to make it official with our doc), but that's simply because I'm not comfortable making the finally of denying any and all. Ds#1 is completely vax'd except for what would be his 5 y.o. boosters this coming summer (which he won't be getting). Ds#2 is vax'd up through the 18 month point on the schedule. Since then we've been doing some reading (The Vaccine Guide is good) and I've been hanging out on the vax board here. Baby #3 won't be getting any until we are completely decided ... if that means he/she is 10 y.o. before we decide, then that's what will happen. We may go with selective/delayed vax and we may go no vax at all ... we still aren't sure.

I'm also curious about the tandem thing ... ds#2 is still nursing even though there's no milk left. He loves his milkies ... So, I'm thinking he'll be all up on nursing when the milk comes in; I'm just not sure if he's going to want to share! I wish I would have been more encouraging of ds#1 re-latching when ds#2 was born and tandem'd them ... but I can't go back and change history either.

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#17 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainsun
I am proud to say that the new baby will not be vaxed! Ds is partially vaxed, and honestly after about 2 years of research I have decided that for our family, this is the right thing to do.......I highly suggest checking out the vax board here at mdc if you haven't already Also, there are like 2 or 3 new vaxes out since ds was born (2 years ago ) This has been a BIG red flag to me...I mean, really...but you have to decide for yourself.

Goodluck, as you said, it would be easier to have no info - the choice would be EASY! As the cliche goes, "ignorance is bliss." But thank goodness for the information.

Well, since this is my fifth..I already made my decisions. I had decided to delay and then selectively go on, but with the new baby coming...My question was should I wait and start them all together (when new baby is over 2) or go ahead and start when current baby (now 16 months) is over 2..?

The vax board is too much for me..as is the cloth diapering board! I have some great vax books..have to find them and give the titles..

~C~
#18 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 05:37 PM

I am 15w, 5d and don't feel much better than I did in the first trimester. Luckily I have never had m/s so that is not an issue, just the tiredness. It looked like it was going away for a couple of weeks, but it has been back for a week now, just not quite as bad. Of course the holidays add to the stress as does the fact that we just put our house on the market.

Caroline - I have no idea what to tell you about when to begin to vax...sorry!

My girls are almost completely vaxed and ds is not at all. I agree that ignorance is bliss at times and it certainly does seem easier to not have to make all of these decisions, but I am thankful that I do have the ability to make informed decisions!

I am also pretty useless on the subject of tandem nursing. My supply doesn't seem to like pregnancy and my kids aren't interested in nursing without milk.

Anyone else have almost daily headaches? I remember having them in my first pg and the OB told me it had something to do with hormone levels, but this is getting ridiculous. Doesn't seem to matter what I eat or drink, I get one almost every day. Maybe increasing my iron will help!

Nichole, mama to 6 blue-eyed babies, LCCE, doula, apprentice mw
#19 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doulanichole
Anyone else have almost daily headaches? I remember having them in my first pg and the OB told me it had something to do with hormone levels, but this is getting ridiculous. Doesn't seem to matter what I eat or drink, I get one almost every day. Maybe increasing my iron will help!
I meant to mention this in my post ... I have a headache and head congestion pretty much 24/7. Most of the time it's just a very dull headache that doesn't really impair my day at all (or I've just gotten used to dealing with them), but every now and then I have to pull out the regular strength Tylenol and pop a couple. :

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#20 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 06:00 PM

Quote:
My question was should I wait and start them all together (when new baby is over 2) or go ahead and start when current baby (now 16 months) is over 2..?
Sorry I misunderstood your question and didn't mean to cendescend
And while we are on the subject, I would recommend Vaccinations by Aviva Romm - very informative and balanced, IMO.

Anywho, As far as headache - funny you mentioned because I had a headache (which is rare for me) from the time I woke up until the time I went to bed last night - finally broke, too and took acetomediphan (sp) and went to sleep. Feel fine today....

#21 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 06:51 PM - Thread Starter

I have not had a headache since my last pregncy and now low and behold they are back w a vengence. Before my first prgcny I did not have headaches like this since I was young and just starting my regular period. I guess its the hormones w me. They are really painful too. Luckily I have been going to the Message Thpst at DH's clinic once to every two weeks to help. He is a life saver and has helped me a lot with them. But yes, been popping the tylenols as well. Its better than getting thru the day feeling like someone putting a hammer to my head. I usually do not take anything like that. I am also taking more iron since I tend to be anemic anyway.

As far as vax- there is a time and a place for vax but like I said- a time. We did not do the 4 shots at once on schedule w dd. We delayed (like mmr at 20 mos, not 12 mos) and now at age 3.5 years old she is up to date or she could not go to school in our state. But this time, we will again hold off the heb B, no chicken pox until older (again needed by law who knows it might change) and delay and stretch out about 6-9 mos apart instead of 1 mo, 3 mos, 6 mos, etc.
My problem not only w all these at once, they will wear off eventually as they get older and reach preteens and can get these illnesses. Also shingles have been growing in numbers since the cpox vax. That has me wondering.

But yes I do vax- DH works in health care including a hospital. He is exposed to God only knows what everyday. He is also very healthy because of it and takes care of himself. But he can pass things along if exposed. Just like if I had a young teen in the house, I would get the whooping cough one right away to not expose the baby if need be. So we are right in the middle with this.

#22 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroline248

-Does it hurt less when new baby nurses than it normally does after giving birth?
-Will toddler nursing hurt?
-Will toddler help engorgement or make it worse?

~C~
I'm not sure I understand your first question. Does it hurt less for which kid to nurse? My toddler's nursing didn't hurt when I tandemed (like it does now in early pregnancy) but it did feel VERY uncomfortable and antsy - I had a pretty strong aversion and ickyness feeling.

Toddler definitely helped engorgement - I had none.

Nursing the 2nd and 3rd times with a newborn was a 100 bazillion times easier than that first time with my oldest. Tandem or not, it's just so much easier after you've done it once, IME.
#23 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 09:25 PM

Hi ladies, hope everyone's doing well! I haven't been around much, super-busy with Advent stuff, etc. but was just checking in and noticed the tandem-nursing questions so thought I'd add my two cents, since I've had a very positive experience with it! And - LOL - I may end "triandem" nursing in June! I keep thinking Teresa has weaned (she recently went 3 weeks without nursing and I was sure she was done, then she asked again the other day, so who knows....)

Anyway I found that it was not uncomfortable at all, though I only nursed them at separate times (just personally, I found it a pain and way "too much" to try to latch on a baby and a toddler together, esp. because I'm rather well-endowed and need a hand free to support my breast!!) Someone asked if tandeming makes it more or less painful in the beginning - so I had to add this PSA: remember, nursing should never be painful or something is wrong and you should call an LLL Leader right away. A bit of soreness or discomfort can be normal in the early days, but anything you'd consider actual pain is a sign of a problem, and the sooner you correct it the better.

As for engorgement though, this is where tandeming is such a blessing - there were times when my baby would fall asleep or whatever and not nurse enough, or take one side but not the other, and I would BEG my toddler to nurse to relieve it!!! It was great, very convenient

Anyway I'm 14 weeks exactly, feeling great, but then I wasn't ever feeling too bad this time around, just a bit tired. I am totally showing, have a nice round belly (this is what happens when it's your 3rd pregnancy in quick succession I guess!), I feel like I look huge but have only gained a few pounds (fortunately - trying to avoid gaining too much this time! Maybe the baby will take its fat from my hips and butt, hey I can hope!)

Caroline, where in PA are you? (I am an LLL Leader here in SE PA.) IMHO you should really try to make it an LLL meeting as opposed to NMA, PM me if you want to discuss more.

Kerriintactlact.gif blessed single mama to Teresa 8/2/02blahblah.gif, Madeleine 5/28/04dust.gif, Andrew 6/25/06jammin.gif, and Isabelle ribboncesarean.gif11/27/08energy.gif

#24 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 10:03 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BundleFishMama
I am totally showing, have a nice round belly (this is what happens when it's your 3rd pregnancy in quick succession I guess!),
Actaully it happens w the 2nd too even if you wait 3 1/2 years

#25 of 81 Old 12-19-2005, 10:09 PM

hey all. i am 16 weeks today. still have some morning sickness, though not as bad as it has been. tired easier--good thing i can go to bed relatively early and get a good 9 hours sleep each night.

my belly is definitely noticable now though if i wear big clothes people still can't tell.

had my afb testing today, so hopefully that comes back normal.

anywho, that's all for now. gotta go help with dinner...

Ange. Mama to boys. Yup. All Boys. All Intact. A bunch of other NFL, crunchy credentials too.
#26 of 81 Old 12-20-2005, 01:18 AM

I am 16w4d here. My appetite is back and I mostly don't get sick unless I go too long without eating. I still gag alot though. And I fall asleep on the couch at around 8:30.

We don't vax here - not worth the risks, which we believe far outweigh the "perceived" benefits. And my dh is in med school, so how's that for some irony - hehe. BTW, Dr. Mendelsohn's book says the whooping cough vaccine is the most dangerous of all vaccines and that most peds would NOT like to give it to babies/children.

Oh, and I peed myself when I sneezed for the first time today...
#27 of 81 Old 12-20-2005, 01:58 AM - Thread Starter

Stacy - did that the other day (peed when sneezing) DH said time to start doing kegals. I'm sure your med student dh told you the same

#28 of 81 Old 12-20-2005, 02:11 AM

question for those who either selective vax or didn't vax at all: any with older kids in public or private school? if so, was there a problem getting them to accept your child? just gathering info....

Ange. Mama to boys. Yup. All Boys. All Intact. A bunch of other NFL, crunchy credentials too.
#29 of 81 Old 12-20-2005, 02:34 AM

I'm going on 16W. I just sneezed and peed (literally - I'm not kidding at all, I typed that - sneezed - peed. kegals, schmegals, I do 100/day and they don't help 3 kids later...)

We don't vax at all - I agree that the vax board and CD board can seem overwhelming, but there is great info to be had. We private school our kids and have had absolutely NO problems whatsoever in never having vaxed. You just have to fill out the state paperwork. But we have great state laws in MI - all 3 exemption options: medical, religious and philosophical. You should have this in CA too, Paddington.

FWIW, I have never for one minute regretted our decision not to vax any way, shape or how. I was not so sure at first, but after much research, I'm very comfortable with my decision. Stacy - I admire you and dh so much for not vaxxing - that's gotta be so hard with all the brainwashing that goes on inside the medical establishment - wonderful!! And call it anecdotal evidence, but my children are sick significantly (and I mean WAY significantly) less than other children. Granted, they are not in daycare, but my oldest is in primary school (1st grade) and dd2 is in preschool so they are exposed. It's amazing how strong their immune systems are.

For those researchign this issue, I'll recommend two great books - very well written, easy to understand, objective:

Vaccinations: A Thoughtful Parent's Guide: How to Make Safe, Sensible Decisions about the Risks, Benefits, and Alternatives (Paperback)
by Aviva Jill Romm

The Vaccine Guide: Risks and Benefits for Children and Adults (Paperback)
by Randall Neustaedter

And a wonderful website on vaxing: www.nvic.org Even if you chose to delay vs exempt, it will give you info disease by disease. Both of the above books do this as well, so they would be a great read for those going to vax, but wanting to use an alternate schedule.

WOHM married to SAHD, living the dream w/our: 3 girls (14,12,10) and 3 boys (7,5,3) and tie-breaker due Jan 2014

#30 of 81 Old 12-20-2005, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Oh, and I peed myself when I sneezed for the first time today...
Thanks for the am laugh and SO glad I am not the only one - and I have been doing kegels, too, wondering if I was real "out of shape" down there.......
Quote:
FWIW, I have never for one minute regretted our decision not to vax any way, shape or how
Thanks for saying that, I feel a little more re-assured whenever I hear someone say that! I swear, the past few weeks, I feel vax have been all over the news, local, national - everything and it is making me wanna puke; you would think we are all in jeaopardy of dying from chicken pox....um, me thinks no.

anyways, happy tuesday.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page