When you just can't eat anymore... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-06-2006, 02:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
I ate breakfast 5-6 hours ago at least and while I feel a little hungry I just cant eat, I feel stuffed with baby pushing everything, I swear this kid feels like a 10 lb'er already and I know she's only like 3 lbs. Small meals just don't happen around here, we call them snacks and don't tend to keep them on hand.

Seriously?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2006, 11:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know how you feel about being stuffed. I find that eating a little bite of something when I know I should be hungry has helped to yump start the hunger feeling and relieve the stuffed feeling (for some reason).
Old 04-07-2006, 01:19 PM

I feel insanely hungry about every hour and then get all reved up to eat only to be disappointed that I can only fit in a few bites. ...then I'm hungry again shortly after. This baby is circus freak long, his head is low and his feet tend to like to be pressing on my breastbone lately, I don't know where he's moved my stomach to now that the small space it once had has been taken over by feet. 2 more months, just 2 more months!

Holly, eternally in love partners.gif with Kolby, Raising Juelie Anise (10y), Behnjamin Shen (6y), and Coen Syaoran (4y). Expecting June 2013 2ndtri.gif

Old 04-10-2006, 04:53 AM

I guess I'm lucky. I'm still able to eat pretty full meals (not as much as I used to, but like tonight, I had a huge salad and a small entree) without feeling full. however, if I do get full, and try to eat another bite, I barf!

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

User Tag List