Who is next??? - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 101 Old 05-26-2006, 09:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nothing going on here either - some of you better stick around because I don't want to be the only one still here in late June!!

I'm impatient but honestly, I still have a lot I hope to get done before this baby comes. Today was a big day and I'm pretty tired now - had a huge 2nd birthday party for dd2 - about 25 kids at Chuck E. Cheese - it was crazy but awesome! I looooove birthdays and parties for any occasion....we had such a blast, the look on dd's face was amazing, I've never seen a toddler having so much fun!! DH and I had to drag our girls and the last few straggling friends out after we were about to pass out!

So....lots of distractions to help me forget I probably still have close to a month left in this pregnancy while you all start going into labor!

Kerriintactlact.gif blessed single mama to Teresa 8/2/02blahblah.gif, Madeleine 5/28/04dust.gif, Andrew 6/25/06jammin.gif, and Isabelle ribboncesarean.gif11/27/08energy.gif

#92 of 101 Old 05-26-2006, 11:30 PM

I"m with you, bundlefishmama. I'm not due until the 27th, so I might still be hanging out here in July! I hope I'm not totally alone!
#93 of 101 Old 05-27-2006, 11:06 AM

bundlefish and jessica, Im with ya gals! Im not due till the 25th and Im pretty sure I'll be hanging around another 4wks.....it just sounds so far away!
#94 of 101 Old 05-27-2006, 11:08 AM

I'm not due until around the 21st, but I really hope I can go a little early. I was overdue last time and had a 10.5 pounder... every day is going to count when it comes to weight again with this one!
#95 of 101 Old 05-27-2006, 11:11 AM - Thread Starter

Well, I am also technically due the 19th, but I went early with my last two. One at 36 weeks, one at 38 weeks.

I am aiming for 39 weeks, that would put me at delivering on June 12th..sounds good to me!!

~C~
#96 of 101 Old 05-27-2006, 11:21 AM

I'll be around for a while. I'm not due until the 30th and I have never gone early.
#97 of 101 Old 05-27-2006, 03:34 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
This is going to be another fun day here, little over an hour ago my body decided to clean itself out and I started contracting every 2 min for at least 30 seconds, hardest contractions yet and I've been contracting off an on all week all day long. Baby's gotten a lot lower this morning, she literally feels like she's sitting on my anus (way TMI ) I'm feeling crampy in the lower uterine part along with low back and hips/thighs. All I know is I'm really PO'd at dd because I've been working my butt off for 3 weeks cleaning this house to get it ready and its a friggin pig sty because of her in the last 12 hours! I can't sit on the couch and I can't even get into the bed room right now because of all the crap/toys she's dragged in there. I've given her 1 hour to get it cleaned up and then I'm going to do it with a great big trash bag! I've been after her for days to do it and I'm tired of it, I'm supposed to relax and enjoy early labor not be cleaning up friggin toys so I don't fall and break my neck! I can't even set up the pool because she's dragged so much crap in the living room too!

Seriously?
#98 of 101 Old 05-27-2006, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satori
This is going to be another fun day here, little over an hour ago my body decided to clean itself out and I started contracting every 2 min for at least 30 seconds, hardest contractions yet and I've been contracting off an on all week all day long. Baby's gotten a lot lower this morning, she literally feels like she's sitting on my anus (way TMI ) I'm feeling crampy in the lower uterine part along with low back and hips/thighs. All I know is I'm really PO'd at dd because I've been working my butt off for 3 weeks cleaning this house to get it ready and its a friggin pig sty because of her in the last 12 hours! I can't sit on the couch and I can't even get into the bed room right now because of all the crap/toys she's dragged in there. I've given her 1 hour to get it cleaned up and then I'm going to do it with a great big trash bag! I've been after her for days to do it and I'm tired of it, I'm supposed to relax and enjoy early labor not be cleaning up friggin toys so I don't fall and break my neck! I can't even set up the pool because she's dragged so much crap in the living room too!
I'm so sorry!
Deeeep breaths!
We had to do the trash bag once too. We hid it in the closet and told dd we'd sent her toys to a poor boy in China. Eventually she earned them back, I don't remember what we told her about how we got them back from that boy in China though!

Still no baby here either. I'm feeling more pressure in my bottom and crotch. Its uncomfortable to sit on the toilet. This morning DH saw my parts and asked why everything is big and "hanging out"? I guess all the pressure?

Holly, eternally in love partners.gif with Kolby, Raising Juelie Anise (10y), Behnjamin Shen (6y), and Coen Syaoran (4y). Expecting June 2013 2ndtri.gif

#99 of 101 Old 05-27-2006, 09:53 PM

I think my dh is scared to get anywhere near me ... after my night of what I thought was early labor contractions, he told me it was all his fault because he wanted sex! So, last night he fell asleep really quickly! I'm hoping though that we can possibly get some time together tonight ... maybe this time it'd work for real. Not only do I just want to meet this little one, and I'm getting more and more anxious to know if it's a girl or boy, but I really, really, need him/her to come out so the horrendous acid reflux can stop. (I woke up again last night with the burning/gagging/coughing/vomitting thing ... ) I keep rubbing my belly and saying, "Come on baby, you can come out now ... we want to see you."

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#100 of 101 Old 05-29-2006, 02:49 AM

Well that was very weird.

Seemed to be moving through early labor into active labor Thurs and Friday...then Saturday it all just stopped. We tried everything to get it going stronger over those three days, breast pump, blue and black cohosh, castor oil (OMG),walks...but it just STOPPED. So I was freaking, my midwives were freaking (it's generally standard to transport after 72 hours of water breaking) and argh. It was horrible. We ended up deciding to transport, even though my heart was completely broken and I had to force myself out the door. That was tonight.

At the hospital they did a ferning test to check for amniotic fluid...nothing. So they sent me home. So now I am here, healthy me, healthy baby...still pregnant. The hospital says it was a false alarm, I and the midwives think it was a small leak and it sealed itself.

But I'm at 4 cm so all that stuff this weekend was good for something, I guess!
#101 of 101 Old 05-29-2006, 09:32 AM - Thread Starter

Wow, we are having more false alarms around here lately!! Glad to hear you are fine, baby is fine!

4 cms is pretty good!!!

~C~

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page