Dtd - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-23-2006, 04:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok so anyone else have this problem. After doing the deed I have so much pressure it is crazy. I understand the contractions, but omg the pressure. He is being cut off from any relations from now on I am so uncomfortable today, painful contractions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 05-23-2006, 04:17 PM
Banned

I feel your pain... I've been in the mood lately but every time we do the deed I end up kicking myself in the a**. I get lots of pressure... Like he is pushing his back into my stomach... Not to mention the pain that creeps down there...

Take two Tylenol and drink lots of water... that has seemed to help me the best so far.

Ah.. but hey, they say sex causes you to have your baby... so if your ready it may be worth it... I know it is to me.
#3 of 5 Old 05-23-2006, 04:30 PM

We just stated DTD again in the beginning of May. I finally got the *urge* back. We've been doing it like, every other day. At first I felt lots of pressure afterwards but now it just hurts after I do my...ahem...ya know.
#4 of 5 Old 05-23-2006, 04:56 PM - Thread Starter

Well, I have been having contractions all day from it. The kids are driving me crazy. If I really thought having sex would put me in labor, that would be a different story but I know from the previous babies it doesn't:
#5 of 5 Old 05-23-2006, 05:38 PM

Thankfully I haven't been getting the contrax afterwards but I definitely have that "overly swollen throbbing" pressure feeling especially when I'm standing or walking around. Kind of makes me walk like a cowboy. I'll end up sitting down with a warmed or chilled rice bag in that particular spot. Even though it always seems like DH is most interested in DTD in the mornings, I try to persuade him to go for late afternoons (on weekends if we get the kids to take naps) or in the evening so it doesn't kill my day. A couple of times I've been so sore feeling that I haven't been able to get the things done that day because it hurts too much to move around.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page