UPDATE About MW Troubles - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-27-2006, 02:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, I won't get into major details but we are able to see a new MW today. One of the MW's (she's not certified) that works w/ my (X) MW came over yesterday to check me and draw my blood and told me to call this MW in Long Beach who doesn't worry about tests and is very hands off when it comes to that type of stuff who isn't licensed, so we called, left a message. Lauren had to leave to run to the lab but when she came back to check me she said she had already spoke w/ Alice (new MW). So I thought "COOL!" She already has a 'heads-up' and plus she was Laurens first mentor so Lauren knows her well. She called back and is willing to see us. We have an app. today to meet w/ her and a homevisit scheduled for Monday. Lauren told me she still wants to be there if we want her to be..and I totally want her to. She's been seeing me since the beginning and WILL NOT be coming to represent Michelle (My X MW). So I feel so much better, knowing that we have a MW now...who's sure of herself, confidant of delivering our child, and is bringing nothing but positive vibes. This new MW (Alice) birthed ALL four of her own children BY HERSELF! W/O Anyone!!!! That's just so awesome/amazing to me. Such a Strong Woman!! Perhaps she was *mean't* to deliver my child......Everything happens for a reason.
#2 of 5 Old 05-27-2006, 07:49 PM

What wonderful news!!! I'm so happy for you.
#3 of 5 Old 05-27-2006, 09:43 PM

First of all, I'm so happy you have peace about the situation and found someone who could take you so late. Secondly, you must be very close to me (I'm in L.B.).

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif
#4 of 5 Old 05-28-2006, 12:27 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleWonders
First of all, I'm so happy you have peace about the situation and found someone who could take you so late. Secondly, you must be very close to me (I'm in L.B.).
We're in Temecula. It took us about an hour and a half to get to L.B today. The meeting with the *new* MW's went great! She'll be coming here Monday for my homevisit. She guesses I have from a wk to 2 wks left. Baby's head isn't engaged yet so she gave me an exercise to try. She said I looked beautiful.. (ya right! )
#5 of 5 Old 05-28-2006, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcoMama7
We're in Temecula. It took us about an hour and a half to get to L.B today. The meeting with the *new* MW's went great! She'll be coming here Monday for my homevisit. She guesses I have from a wk to 2 wks left. Baby's head isn't engaged yet so she gave me an exercise to try. She said I looked beautiful.. (ya right! )
Wow, that is a hike! And she sounds very nice. And I think all pregnant women are beautiful!

Me + dh = heartbeat.gif ds (7/01), ds (11/03), ds (6/06)
and dd born 11/21/10 - our T21 SuperBaby ribbluyel.gif heartbeat.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page