We have... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 05-28-2006, 02:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
no baby! Yesterday when i thought my waters had broken the baby had rolled onto my bladder and i had peed on myself Now i think it is a little funny. By midnight last night my contractions had stopped, i was moist in my vaginal area but that was all. I did go in at 6am this morning cause the MW wanted to check me and see if it had been my waters.Since she was already down there I let her do an internal > I am 3-4 cm, 80 effaced and my cervix is posterior and on top of the baby's head. She said if i was seeing on OB they would most likely ask if I wanted to be induced : ( I JUST DONT GET THIS)
Anyways, i am home and helping mom get ready for a party she is having tonight. Thanks so much for all your support last night.

Soon i hope i will post" I AM IN LABOR" and it wiil be real!!!

Kaitlin
#2 of 8 Old 05-28-2006, 03:19 PM

Oh dear!! That happened to me with my last one too, but I knew it was pee right away! Doesn't sound like you have much longer anyway...

~C~
#3 of 8 Old 05-28-2006, 04:14 PM

Sorry to hear that, I was so excited for you! Ah well, baby WILL come!

Holly, eternally in love partners.gif with Kolby, Raising Juelie Anise (10y), Behnjamin Shen (6y), and Coen Syaoran (4y). Expecting June 2013 2ndtri.gif

#4 of 8 Old 05-28-2006, 04:31 PM

Gosh, I know, isn't that annoying they would want to induce when you're still a good two weeks away from the due date!! I know it's common though... just crazy!

Good luck!

Mama to 3 kids. We live in a yurt!
#5 of 8 Old 05-28-2006, 04:55 PM

lol! With our first I peed on myself and thought it was my waters. It was actually less than a week after that my waters really did break and I thought it was pee.

And, yeah, I don't get all the inductions either. "I'm 3 cm and 80% effaced let's induce!" I was that for 3 weeks with my first before I went into labor on my own. very frustrating indeed.
#6 of 8 Old 05-28-2006, 06:23 PM

I'm sure it will be soon LittleMama. I can't believe how much action you and some others have been getting. I'm due June 8 and swear I haven't had even a single feeling I would call a contraction (not even a Braxton Hicks) this whole pregnancy. Lots of pressure when the baby moves, but nothing constant, no hardening of the uterus, etc. Maybe just being a first timer I don't recognize these things.
Because of your post, though, I started sleeping with a towel down in the bed as of last night. I guess there will be action for me sometime soon--just don't know when.
What a blessing to be dilated before labor officially starts! But that certainly doesn't sound like a reason to induce...
#7 of 8 Old 05-28-2006, 08:05 PM

hey littlemama, that sounds like something that would happen to me!!! Its a funny mistake but at least you know your body IS getting ready!

mochimama, I am so impatient to feel some real action too. On the otherhand, I really don't want to go through a "false" labour. When it comes, I want to know its the real thing. With my first pregnancy, I had one day of menstrual cramping false labour but it kicked into real labour the following day (and continued solid for 60 hours--ack). I really can't believe labour will be coming soon. I hope I am rested and ready!

Oh yes, littlemama, REST UP! You'll need your energy when the real thing hits!

Syrinx, Soulmate to Pan, Mama to Zion (5), River (3), Silver (1) and expecting a baby Storm...
#8 of 8 Old 05-28-2006, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemama06
Soon i hope i will post" I AM IN LABOR" and it wiil be real!!!
SAME HERE!!

I *thought* I was on Friday but I think they were just stress related cntx that lasted alllllll day.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page