Stick a fork in me I am done! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 05-30-2006, 02:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am so done being pregnant, I love thisbaby inside of me, love feeling him move, love the thought of carrying another life, but I am done I want to meetthislittle guy. I am done with the hormonal caused swelling of my sinuses and not being able to breath, theakwardness of my body and not being able to getup from a sitting position no matter where I am sitting. I want to sleep on my tummy. I want to get closed to DH, I want to be intimate with him again without the protest of this little guy. I am tired of my hands and feet swelling, of everyone calling me pregoand the same clothes over and over again. I so want to buy some new clothes.

I cant wait to hold this little guy, to nurse him, even change his dipes, I wantto kiss hislittle toes and fingers and noe and ears and thosesweetlips, Oooh arnt baby lips the sweetest in the world and when they make those hungry faces it just makes my heart melt. I cant wait to dress him up in his cute clothes (dh makes fun of me saying baby will be a live doll for me to play with). I cant wait to use my cloth dipes and wear him in a sling as i trott around Wally World and the grocery store and the park. I cant wait to snuggle up to him and wake up and see him besides me. I cant wait to introduce my puppies (10 months olds) to this new guy, they totally dig babies and are really intrested in our friends 1 month old, they just sit and watch her its so cute, one of the pups likes to lick her toes.

The wait is going to drive me crazy.
#2 of 7 Old 05-30-2006, 02:30 PM

I understand that! We're feeling the same way! We can't wait for her arrival and get to know this little girl!
#3 of 7 Old 05-30-2006, 03:14 PM

Hang in there!
#4 of 7 Old 05-30-2006, 03:41 PM

Me too! Me too! I can't stop fantisizing about all of those same things! Dh is even more excited than I am, he can't stand to feel my belly move any more because he gets too excited. (Hey! check out the new smilies!) He keeps telling me when I'm going to have the baby, then those days come and go and I feel like a failure and he gets even more impatient. He actually thinks I'm "holding him in" "keeping him for myself", poor sad man! I want to see this baby too. : I had a dream he was born on June 3rd... we'll see!

Holly, eternally in love partners.gif with Kolby, Raising Juelie Anise (10y), Behnjamin Shen (6y), and Coen Syaoran (4y). Expecting June 2013 2ndtri.gif

#5 of 7 Old 05-30-2006, 04:04 PM

Yeah I hear that. The sinus thing in particular is making me lose my mind right now. And I came so close this weekend to having the baby, or at least it looked like I was close and everyone was watching and waiting like I was going to. And then I didn't. Which is good, I guess, because I narrowly averted a hospital induction. And I'm glad I still get to have my homebirth. Very relieved about that. But I am just so demoralized now. It's like OK, that was a good warm up now come on, let's have the real thing, time to have this baby...I'm terrified to think I still might have to wait three weeks.
#6 of 7 Old 05-31-2006, 08:12 AM

I'm ready too. Even though I know a part of me will miss the intimacy of it just being me and the baby. But I'm tired of having everything I do be a struggle physically. I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of crying all the time...I must be having a hormone surge this week because I've been a weepy messs. Not irritable...just weepy over the stupidest things. Anyway...I can't wait to meet this baby. And my due date isn't for 3 weeks yet....and I went 2 weeks over due with DS! AUGH.

Cypress
#7 of 7 Old 06-01-2006, 12:43 AM

Game over i dont want to play any more! My boys were born @ 39 and 40 wks which meens i have at least 2-5 wks left not even a hint that im close all my contrax are from being on cructches(broken foot) leaning forward brings baby no name foreward too :

nikki

Doing what I can to make better choices every day!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page