Soooo.... who else is going to have a July baby? - Mothering Forums
June 2006 > Soooo.... who else is going to have a July baby?
MidwifeErika's Avatar MidwifeErika 09:47 AM 06-30-2006
Because apparently I am OMG, I was due the 12th, no way did I ever think that July would come before I would have a baby. I don't really see it happening today, so probably tomorrow at the earliest. I am hopeful, I have an acupuncture appointment this afternoon. So maybe a baby who is just barely a July baby?

mommy2girlies's Avatar mommy2girlies 11:32 AM 06-30-2006
Count me in too Erika!! Im being induced tomorrow w/a slow pit drip. So we'll have a July 1st baby....hopefully we'll still be able to keep this birth as natural as possible. The only change so far is that I'll have to have an IV, but still be able to walk around, change positions during labor, no epidural, etc.....here's hoping that you get an EARLY july baby!!! maybe even a june 30th babe?!
PrairieBohemian's Avatar PrairieBohemian 12:43 PM 06-30-2006
I'm right here with you girls...a July baby for me!
Wolfcat's Avatar Wolfcat 04:32 PM 06-30-2006
Yeah, me too! I managed to put off the induction for as long as the dr will allow, so next week it is, unless the boy comes over the weekend...
mum2tori's Avatar mum2tori 03:02 PM 07-02-2006
Apparently me.
StacyL's Avatar StacyL 04:25 PM 07-08-2006
I thought this article would be sort of ironic if there are any June Mamas still pg. Apparently, you shouldn't have sex as is might make you stay pregnant longer!

Sex in Late Pregnancy Won't Bring On Labor
Up