Weight Loss? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 34 Old 07-26-2006, 02:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I'm wearing a size 10 right now and seem to be stuck at 130ish.

I tried to get pre-pg stuff from the garage but that was depressing since i didn't even want to attept to have to try stuff on so i just put the stuff back in the rubbermaid bin and back in the garage.

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
#32 of 34 Old 07-27-2006, 09:57 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I ended the pregnancy at 204 on a five three frame. I have lost 30 pounds. I need to get to 125 or so to not have my back ache (I have a bad back). I went right from a m/c into this pregnancy so I gained a lot. However, I am right where I was at this point postpartum with my other 2, so I seem to be following the same pattern as with them, and I ended up at healthy weights with them. I don't want to get too thin, my dh doesn't like it .

Lisa, mom to M : 6/02, R : 6/04, m/c 6/8/05, L 6/06, and E 8/07
#33 of 34 Old 07-28-2006, 01:15 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Well, forget loss.... now in the last week I have somehow gained back 5lbs! I am far from eating perfectly, but eating less than I was while pregnant and I am nursing 2 children! Go figure!

Erika, mama to three beautiful kids (plus one gestating), and wife to one fantastic man.

#34 of 34 Old 07-28-2006, 04:09 PM

I still have 11 pounds to lose to back to prepreg size (then I'm going for 5-10 more after that) but after I weighed myself this morning I decided to do measurements for the heck of it, even though I didn't lose anything in the past few days. Well, my waist is back to prepreg measurement... how is that possible? I'm not complaining! Of course, I still have extra on the lower part of my tummy and I've got some love handles to deal with, but I sure am glad things are moving along! I never did lose the weight from my last pg, so I wasn't expecting results until I start exercising vigorously. All I've done is went on 2 walks and done 50 crunches on a couple of days... and cut down on sugar and dairy.

Holly, eternally in love partners.gif with Kolby, Raising Juelie Anise (10y), Behnjamin Shen (6y), and Coen Syaoran (4y). Expecting June 2013 2ndtri.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page