My 6yr kitty, Abbey, had some skin inflammation under her nose which hasnt gone away or gotten any better. We took her in today and our vet suggested doing a biopsy to test for squamous cell carcinoma.
The sample had to be couriered a province over, so we wont get test results for close to a week (stupid weekend messing things up). We havent told the kids that theres a possibility of cancer, just that she had some tests done.
We thought we would wait until we knew exactly what we're dealing with.
I'm kinda freaking out here. Any btdt; positive vibes; prayers; etc would greatly be appreciated. I cant imagine losing her.