WHEN to Euthenize Update 45 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 45 Old 09-03-2010, 03:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Emma will be 15 in January. She looks like a black golden retriever. Since she was 2 her main joy in life is laying around doing nothing.

Over the last many months she has had a worsening neurological problem. Slowly her back legs have been giving out on her. The vet ordered prednisone which helped. We built a ramp so she could shuffle up it rather than try and climb the back stairs. That helped a lot. When she started having difficulties standing up we would pick up her rear end for her and open the back door rather than have her use the doggie door.

A couple weeks ago she couldn't uncurl her back foot and I had to do it for her so she could walk. Around the same time I came home to an obnoxious smell. She'd had bloody diarrhea and couldn't get up to do anything about it. Turns out she'd eaten a rope or something (I finished pulling it out of her butt when she passed it several hours later.) She seems to have developed a leg infection from lying in her poop.

After seeing the vet for the infection, her back legs stopped supporting her. We wondered if it was the pain medication so I stopped it and it didn't make a difference. She is just getting neurologically worse.

We are at a stable point. 3 times a day, more if she asks, I take her outside using a sling to support her back end when it gives out on her. We have figured out how to work together so she can pee and poop. Her leg infection is much better and I change the dressing daily. Just now I found the beginning of a pressure sore on her elbow.

That's all the negative stuff. Most of the day she lays around watching the world go by. That's what she's done for the last 10 to 12 years. In the afternoons I help her get into the fireplace--her favorite place to hang out. In the mornings before it's hot we stay outside with her and the kids play (she doesn't like to be left outside by herself. I think she realizes she's vulnerable and doesn't like the feeling.) We eat dinner outside and bring her out with us. Many evenings we've loaded her in the wagon and taken her for walks. She is happy as best I can tell and, with the possible exception of this new sore, she seems to be pain-free. Bottom line, she is happy. She is eating. She is enjoying life (I think.)

But she will only get worse. I am wringing my hands over when to put her down. If she was in pain or seemed miserable it would be much easier. But she doesn't seem to be. Do I put her down before she gets really bad? Do I wait until she seems miserable? Do I use food intake as a guide--if she stops eating I figure she's done?

Please don't advise me not to do this. I believe in assisted suicides for people and I believe in it for dogs as well. It's just easier with people because they can tell you what they want. I just want to do what my dog wants. I guess the answer might be that she will tell me and I'll know. I just don't want to get it wrong.

Anyone have any thoughts or BTDT experience?

Created an instant family (7/89 and 5/91) in 1997. Made a baby boy 12/05 adopted a baby girl 8/08. Ask me about tandem adoptive nursing. Now living as gluten, dairy, cane sugar, and tomato free vegetarians. Homeschooling and loving it.

#2 of 45 Old 09-03-2010, 03:40 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh Geez, I'm so sorry that she and you are going thru this. You can look at my past post within "pets" forum and get the whole story when you're ready, but... I think I waited too long for my poor girl. She was a 12 yr old labrador, and she'd lost control of her back legs for about a year... I'd see her struggling to stand up, looking so confused as to why she couldn't just bounce up, lab-style anymore. I had to help her stand and then she could walk to pee, etc. It was heartbreaking. Then, she began to look disoriented on most walks and just sort of stop in the street and breathe heavily for a few minutes and then stumble along for the rest of the walk, sometimes falling when she'd try to position herself to poo. Then, one morning I woke at dawn, to go get her and my other dog to go for morning walks, and found her severely paralyzed and lying in her own vomit and feces and urine and looking so lost and confused. She was already in stages of dehydration... I died right there. But, I knew that was her final day. I called the mobile vet, who came and told me that there was no way that she'd walk again and life for her could be prolonged for another few weeks but it would be very painful for her, and he told me that I had already waited too long and that my puppy love had already been in severe pain for some time, they just don't show it, but they still suffer severely. So, I had to opt to give her that shot. I'll be honest so that you know what you might expect... he said that large breeds sometimes don't go down easily, and she didn't. We tried to do the IV and she was already too dehydrated, it was tragic to see her like that. Finally they gave her a cardio shot (into her heart, very tough to witness and surely scary for her to feel) and I knew she felt the pain of it b'c she flinched pretty bad and her cloudy eyes were fixed on mine... then, she just left her body. It was really really terrible & when I think back, I wish I had done it, for her, a bit earlier so that she could have just passed with the intravenious IV... that I was kind of selfish, but I just dodn't know. She was my first dog and I loved her so much, I always felt that I could "fix" her... until I couldn't. I would say that if you're feeling like its close to the "right" time to let her pass easily, as tough as it will be for you, to go ahead and do it... it was awful to watch my girl seizure out several times within a few hours, dehydrating, and the vet trying to take her life in various ways for almost a full hour, and then that final shot that I know caused her pain... could have probably been avoided had I just done it a little earlier. I have a hard time with all of this, b'c much of me firmly believes in all things go in their own time... but then to see her suffer was just too much.

I'm so so sorry. One thing that helped us as far as grieving was that we had a mobile vet come so she could be in her own home when she passed thru, and that we had her cremated, and it was the weirdest thing to not know "where" she was during the week of her cremation, I knew where her body was, but for the first time in so many years, she was away from us completely, and that was really hard. ... but then when we had her ashes, we felt a huge sense of unification again, and a sense of peace. Its really hard! But, you'll know when you should make that call. Sending you strength now.

"When the external begins to define the internal, instead of the internal defining the external, one begins living as a mortal rather than as a universal being." ~ unknown
#3 of 45 Old 09-03-2010, 11:01 AM - Thread Starter

What a sad story. Yeah, I don't want to wait too long. I just don't want to go TOO early.

I am in frequent contact with my vet. He encouraged me to put my last old dog down and he hasn't done that with this dog. He said he will come to the house if we have time to schedule it in his schedule. If she's in crisis he said we'll have to bring her in to avoid her being uncomfortable.

She's only needed the sling for about 2 weeks. She just seems so "Emma" in between going outside.

I've got pain medication from when her leg was severely infected. I wonder if I should just give it to her, just in case. I've got almost a month's supply at home and refills for 2 more months. I don't imagine her being around longer than that.

Created an instant family (7/89 and 5/91) in 1997. Made a baby boy 12/05 adopted a baby girl 8/08. Ask me about tandem adoptive nursing. Now living as gluten, dairy, cane sugar, and tomato free vegetarians. Homeschooling and loving it.

#4 of 45 Old 09-03-2010, 11:05 AM

I don't have any advice but boy oh boy, do I ever understand your feelings. We are going through the same thing right now with our 16 yo cat. It is so hard.

Mom to DS, born fall 05 after ,,, wife/best friend to DH We have
#5 of 45 Old 09-03-2010, 11:17 AM

I think you will find a day that will seem "right". Our dog was 14 and on July 4th, she had pooped and clearly it had gotten on her and there were flies all over her. As we cleaned her up, we realized she really couldn't stand up to go so that's why the mess was there. At that point we just knew it was the day. So I think something will happen.

There is no black and white here but if the dog can't stand on it's own and/or can potty on it's own, I would feel better about letting him/her go.

ETA: And on a horribly practical note, we had to pay $100 extra to have the vet see the dog on a holiday....

Mama to 4. winner.jpghomebirth.jpg
#6 of 45 Old 09-03-2010, 11:30 AM

I'm so sorry you're going through this, and I'm also sorry for the other posters who have had to go through this. I think you can wait longer to let her go, but I also think it would be appropriate to do it now or relatively soon. I have a 15 year-old cocker mix who is healthy now, but I know she isn't going to live forever. I think about this type of situation all the time. I know it can't be easy.

My other dog, Hannah, collapsed and died suddenly last summer. She was 9.5 years old. While it was unexpected and we were devastated, I consider us lucky to not have had to watch her suffer or to have had to make the decision of when to let her go.
#7 of 45 Old 09-03-2010, 11:47 AM

Do you trust your vet? I only ask that because we have spoken to ours prior to putting all of our animals to sleep we respect their opnion. With that being said we have been in this situation too many times. (16yo irish setter, 15yo Golden Retreiver, 7yo pit mix, 9yo rottie mix and a few cats) It is a hard decision. We have waited until we were in your situation, probably a little past, and hearing that the pet was in pain or that the vet would recommend to euthinize made a big difference. s

S & Yrainbow1284.gif (Vermont Civil Union 7/8/03) DS1 Holdennovaxnocirc.gif (4/25/07) and two in heaven  angel.gif1/10 &  angel.gif5/10 our rainbow1284.gif is here  DS2 Keegan(5/23/11)homebirth.jpg

#8 of 45 Old 09-03-2010, 11:55 AM

The vet mentioned to me yesterday that it seems to be easier for dog owners to make the call because of the simple fact that dogs are bigger and therefore, decreased mobility is a much bigger deal than with a cat (or a small dog)

#9 of 45 Old 09-03-2010, 12:29 PM - Thread Starter

I completely trust my vet and that helps a lot right now. Emma doesn't seem in pain and she seems perfectly happy. It's a bit of work for her to go outside but it's still manageable.

We have 2 cats that are 15 years and another dog that is 13. I fear this is going to be an ongoing process over the next few years.

I had another dog put down awhile back. I was REALLY attached to that dog. But she had cancer and suddenly was not doing well. Emma is mentally totally there. That's what makes this so hard. I think about if she was a person. We'd get a wheelchair and depends and just enjoy her company. As I said before, I do believe in assisted suicide so if she was a person we'd just muggle along until she said now. I just don't want to miss Emma saying, "Now."

#10 of 45 Old 09-03-2010, 01:46 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I'm sorry.

I lost my 3 oldest cats in the last 3 years. One was euthanized (advanced cancer), and two passed on their own. The most recent one was last week, and it was so hard. After seeing it each way, I am definitely a huge proponent of euthanasia, it was much gentler on my kitty that way and a more peaceful passing.

With each of them, when the time came it was very obvious. When our next oldest cat gets to that point, when I just know it's time, I'll make an appointment for him too. I think when the time comes for your dog it will be really obvious. With my girls there were mentally there and alert until the last day or two, and then deteriorated very rapidly. For me, the "now" moment was very obvious. A day or so before it was "maybe???" but when the time came, I could just tell.

Chaotic uc.jpg homeschool.gif mama to 5 plus a bonus one on the way.  stork-suprise.gif

chicken3.gif

#11 of 45 Old 09-03-2010, 06:03 PM

I am so sorry. We put our 12 1/2 yo Kelpie/Lab down this past summer.

She too had the neurological problem with her back legs (what is that?!? Even the veterinary neurologist couldn't tell us). She also had cancer, which we chose not to aggressively treat due to her quality of life being so adversely affected due to her apparently untreatable neurological stuff.

Anyway, we waited and waited...she seemed ok and then she got an infection b/c she got tangled in a kite string and it just went on and on...

But it went on and on slowly, KWIM? Like it's this slippery slope and you just don't know when to "pull the trigger" (so sorry for the phrase).

We rationalized that it was ok to have to carry our 50 pound dog up and down the stairs because she was still pretty happy. That it was ok that she had accidents constantly (even if the door was open) because she seemed ok most of the time. That it was ok that she collapsed repeatedly because she couldn't get her back legs to work.

Then we were away for the weekend and kenneled her. We came back after 3 days and couldn't believe our eyes. Going away made us see her really clearly. And she was not good. We called the vet and she said that especially with lab mixes, if you can tell they're not entirely happy, they are really hurting inside, because the breed hides a lot and is very stoic.

I guess my rambling is meant to make you feel that you're not alone and that you will know. Just maybe try to get some fresh eyes on the slippery slope. Bring in a trusted friend who doesn't see your dog every day. My dad knew it was time 2 weeks before we did because he didn't see her every day and could more clearly see her decline.

It's heartbreaking. I am really sorry.

Jen, former attorney and now SAHM to 11 yo ds and 8 yo ds

#12 of 45 Old 09-03-2010, 08:24 PM

We are in a similar situation now with our almost 13 yo German Shepherd. He has unconfirmed degenerative myelopathy. He can still take himself outside, can still use his dog door, can still relieve himself.

In many ways he is still his same self - though he reminds me of a demanding old man, in a dear way: barking to be let in or out, barking for help walking on the slick wood floors, barking for his dinner. I think he is frustrated at not being able to patrol our house well, and move to a strategically secure spot so he can mind the children.

Today he is really having a hard time moving himself around without falling from side to side. I don't, however, believe he is in pain. So far we haven't had any trouble with injuries or infections. So I guess we can wait a little longer. I just don't want to wait too long - I mean, do we really want to wait until he is for sure in pain?

Please keep updating.
Tiffany

Teacher, Mother of 4
#13 of 45 Old 09-03-2010, 11:04 PM

I think I would go ahead and give her her pain meds, just in case she is in pain and just doesn't show it. Again, so sorry!

"When the external begins to define the internal, instead of the internal defining the external, one begins living as a mortal rather than as a universal being." ~ unknown
#14 of 45 Old 09-04-2010, 12:36 AM - Thread Starter

I'm so sorry for everyone else who is either going through this or who has gone through this.

I gave Emma a pain pill this morning and it didn't change anything. Then I called the vet's office. The vet doesn't think she's in any pain. The vet tech said he's seen dogs like this that live a long time because of the care their "owners" give them.

I don't think Emma's in pain which is good. My 4.5 year old and I took her for a walk in the wagon this evening. She just greedily ate the rest of his english muffin.

I guess we just wait and try to enjoy her as much as possible.

We have already talked with our son about euthanasia. I wasn't sure what to do so started a thread in the childhood section. What I ended up doing was telling him that when someone's body isn't working right and they're unhappy and in pain we can give them medicine to help them die. Since we believe reincarnation is a possibility I also told them we do this so they can find a new healthy body. The next day I asked him what he thought about that. He said he thinks we should give Emma the medicine to help her die. We talk about how she's happy right now and we don't need to do it.

This death, dying, and disability thing is annoying.

#15 of 45 Old 09-04-2010, 02:54 AM

It sounds like a solidly thought out plan you've made, I personally love the fact that you've included your son in the decision-making process... it will help him be able to process her inevitable death, whenever you decide that time should come. I also believe firmly in reincarnation and it only makes sense to me to minimize suffering in one physical body, in order to give gracious acceptance into another, new, lively body, for that soul. Animals are so innocent that they (in my beliefs, and yours too apparently) will reincarnate into happy loving creatures again, and be able to live a full life, once again. And hopefully fall into a family as loving as yours is.

Aww, still sending you strength, its hard to say goodbye to great animal friends, even when you've covered all of the appropriate bases. I don;t know how you feel about cremation but I do suggest that if you connect with that thought line... it is really comforting to us, at least and was a huge relief right after ours passed on.

Best wishes for you, sweet Emma, and your son as well, and the rest of your family. Death is just so permanent, its tough. And its especially tough to have to be the one to decide when that perfect time to make the final call is. You're doing a great thing by thinking of this from all perspectives right now. Strength to you!

#16 of 45 Old 09-04-2010, 10:58 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by number572 View Post
It sounds like a solidly thought out plan you've made, I personally love the fact that you've included your son in the decision-making process... it will help him be able to process her inevitable death, whenever you decide that time should come. I also believe firmly in reincarnation and it only makes sense to me to minimize suffering in one physical body, in order to give gracious acceptance into another, new, lively body, for that soul. Animals are so innocent that they (in my beliefs, and yours too apparently) will reincarnate into happy loving creatures again, and be able to live a full life, once again. And hopefully fall into a family as loving as yours is.

Aww, still sending you strength, its hard to say goodbye to great animal friends, even when you've covered all of the appropriate bases. I don;t know how you feel about cremation but I do suggest that if you connect with that thought line... it is really comforting to us, at least and was a huge relief right after ours passed on.

Best wishes for you, sweet Emma, and your son as well, and the rest of your family. Death is just so permanent, its tough. And its especially tough to have to be the one to decide when that perfect time to make the final call is. You're doing a great thing by thinking of this from all perspectives right now. Strength to you!
Thanks. Yes, I keep meaning to call the mortuaries around here and found out their cremation plans. If we put her down at the vet's I'll let them make the arrangements. However, if we put her down at home it's probably a lot cheaper for us to take her tot he mortuary. My old dog that I put down 13 years ago is still in a box in the closet. She and Emma lived together for a year or so. They can be closet buddies.

#17 of 45 Old 09-07-2010, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caneel View Post
I don't have any advice but boy oh boy, do I ever understand your feelings. We are going through the same thing right now with our 16 yo cat. It is so hard.
Today is the day for our family

We had her to the vet last week and the vet said we were down to days, maybe a week or two. She gave me handouts and told me we needed to think ahead about the end.

Our kitty seemed ok over the weekend but this morning, we saw it was time.

#18 of 45 Old 09-07-2010, 01:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

We had her to the vet last week and the vet said we were down to days, maybe a week or two. She gave me handouts and told me we needed to think ahead about the end.

I am so sorry.

#19 of 45 Old 09-07-2010, 01:41 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I'm so sorry, Caneel. to you and your family.

Chaotic uc.jpg homeschool.gif mama to 5 plus a bonus one on the way.  stork-suprise.gif

chicken3.gif

#20 of 45 Old 09-07-2010, 02:23 PM

Quote:

I'm so sorry it's so hard!

SundayCrepes, I hope things are going well for all of you, it's wonderful that you have a vet like yours.
I've been thinking of you and Emma. I agree with you on the thinking of how a person would just be disabled and not put down. That said, there does come that time to consider euthanasia and I'm glad it is available for pets who need it.

Deb, Mom to Madeleine 8/2005 and Maia 11/2009 Nick: and Chris
#21 of 45 Old 09-07-2010, 09:59 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2M View Post
SundayCrepes, I hope things are going well for all of you, it's wonderful that you have a vet like yours.
I've been thinking of you and Emma. I agree with you on the thinking of how a person would just be disabled and not put down. That said, there does come that time to consider euthanasia and I'm glad it is available for pets who need it.
Thank you. Emma is being Emma. All she's mainly done for the last 10 years is lay around so I figure she's probably pretty happy. If she stops eating for more than a couple days I'll figure that means something. If I think she's in pain I'll do something (I have a bottle of pain pills for her so that could be the something...as long as they work.)

Emma eats a different food than the other dogs. I had to buy her a new bag of food today. I wasn't sure what size to get. I opted for the economy jumbo size. I can always give it to the other dogs if I have to.

#22 of 45 Old 09-08-2010, 12:11 AM

Caneel, my heart's best wishes to you and your family now, it's so tough. Cherish the photos, light a candle, know that you helped Her have a good loving kitty life, and remember to be sweet with yourselves as well. I'm sorry for your loss.

Sundaycrepes, I never had to think about details like what sized bag to get, I had another rescue puppy when my lovely dog passed on, that must feel pretty heavy. Again, it's so great that Emma has gotten to live her life with such a loving and dedicated family and I feel sure that she knows she is a very cherished part of your family. Best for you now and for the day that you decide that it's now time for her to move on. Sorry again and peaceful thought to your family.

#23 of 45 Old 09-08-2010, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by number572 View Post
Caneel, my heart's best wishes to you and your family now, it's so tough. Cherish the photos, light a candle, know that you helped Her have a good loving kitty life, and remember to be sweet with yourselves as well. I'm sorry for your loss.

Sundaycrepes, I never had to think about details like what sized bag to get, I had another rescue puppy when my lovely dog passed on, that must feel pretty heavy. Again, it's so great that Emma has gotten to live her life with such a loving and dedicated family and I feel sure that she knows she is a very cherished part of your family. Best for you now and for the day that you decide that it's now time for her to move on. Sorry again and peaceful thought to your family.
My DH is having the hardest time of all, he literally sobbed all day yesterday. I haven't had the chance to gauge his state of mind yet this morning.

#24 of 45 Old 09-15-2010, 02:14 AM

Hey just wondering how Emma is doing? I just got in my order for memorial cards I made for my dog and it made me think of you guys.
Hope you are doing well,
Deb

Deb, Mom to Madeleine 8/2005 and Maia 11/2009 Nick: and Chris
#25 of 45 Old 09-15-2010, 02:59 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for thinking of us.

Emma is doing quite well. She is with us while visiting my parents 125 miles from home. Although she needs some support from the sling, she seems to be walking better.

She did have diarrhea this weekend, I think I caused it by giving her extra food. The emergency vet was willing to give a prescription over the phone so I didn't have to take her in. The diarrhea was resolved within hours of starting the medicine.

We'll be visiting the vet on Monday just so he can see how she's doing. Normally he manages geriatric dogs over the phone because they can be difficult to transport, but if I figured I could drive her to Phoenix I could drive her the the vet's.

Now that we're pass the initial crisis of bloody diarrhea, infected leg, and decreasing neurological status that all came at the same time I can see that she's really not that much worse than before this.

One of the benefits is my kids are seeing how we treat others with compassion. Emma used to love to lay outside by herself but she won't do that any more. I think she feels vulnerable. She is happy to be outside when we're there. So when the kids are playing or we're eating dinner we take her out with us. The other day my 4 year old said, "Sister and I are going to play outside. Do you want to bring Emma out with us?" What a great kid.

#26 of 45 Old 09-15-2010, 11:48 AM

SundayCrepes you sound like you are doing an amazing job of caring for your girl! I always suggest people come up with a list of "important life activities" for their pets and keep track of how many they can still do when it comes to making the decision to euthanize - you're doing just that by paying attention to her happiness about food, enjoyment of walks, etc. I know if seems kind of cliche, but in a lot of ways it's very true - you'll know when it's time.

In the meantime, best wishes for Emma! She sounds like a very special dog and is very lucky to have a family like yours.

Erin
Every hour of the light and dark is a miracle. Every cubic inch of space is a miracle. (Whitman)

Not a Mama Yet! If you're a NMY, too, come join our current thread in the Tribal area!

#27 of 45 Old 09-16-2010, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
SundayCrepes you sound like you are doing an amazing job of caring for your girl! I always suggest people come up with a list of "important life activities" for their pets and keep track of how many they can still do when it comes to making the decision to euthanize - you're doing just that by paying attention to her happiness about food, enjoyment of walks, etc. I know if seems kind of cliche, but in a lot of ways it's very true - you'll know when it's time.

In the meantime, best wishes for Emma! She sounds like a very special dog and is very lucky to have a family like yours.
I agree.

Our vet gave me a list of 10 or so items to consider, stuff like does your pet still seek attention? Is you pet enjoying its food and/or special treats? Questions about grooming, cleanliness and such.

It helped me so much. If I can find it, I will post the link.

#28 of 45 Old 09-16-2010, 11:22 AM

Caneel- Would love to see that entire list, if you still have it, or can get it.

He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.  ~Albert Einstein
#29 of 45 Old 09-16-2010, 09:44 PM

Sorry to hear about everyone who is going through this right now or has recently. We are also in a similar position with our 14 year old Golden Retriever. Hoping everyone has some good times with their oldies.
#30 of 45 Old 09-17-2010, 02:46 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I agree.

Our vet gave me a list of 10 or so items to consider, stuff like does your pet still seek attention? Is you pet enjoying its food and/or special treats? Questions about grooming, cleanliness and such.

It helped me so much. If I can find it, I will post the link.
I would love to see this list as well.

I went to thrift stores today and bought some rugs to lay across our hardwood floors. Emma can now walk from her bed to the back door (with a little sling help.) and from the living room to the bedroom. I was having to drag her on her bed before as she couldn't walk on the smooth surface. It's good for her to get the extra movement, it's easier for me (she weighs 60 pounds,) and psychologically she is less of an invalid this way.

I hope it helps her emotionally to be somewhat less dependent on us.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page