how many dogs do you have? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-28-2011, 06:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I ask, because I really want to add a 3rd dog to our family. You know how people feel like theirs isn't finished child-wise? Well that's how I feel about dogs, I want a girl to even out the ratio of men/female in this house! I have been working with our German Shepherd Logan (he had submissive urination problems amongst other things) and he's doing fab! With the kids, with the pee, with everything...what a confident boy he's becoming! And he loves other dogs and loves to frolic - he'd appreciate the hyper play stage of a puppy, and would love a best friend. He does love my other dog Bailey (I will post pictures) but Bailey is more interested in laying at my feet ALL DAY than playing. 

I'm especially interested in hearing form folks with 3+ dogs. 

Another question: I love large breeds (always have, always will) but if we were to get a smaller dog (but nothing like teacup sized, I'd kick it accidently) what is a good small to mid size family dog? Something that isn't too hyper, LOVES children, and won't eat my cats

Here are my dogs, show me yours too please! 

Picture1221.jpg

blogging.jpg    fambedsingle2.gif  homebirth.jpg  read.gif  happy momma to DD 8/07 and DS 6/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2011, 08:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have 3 Shelties, and I live with my mother, who also has 3.  We have 4 generations of the same line (we breed).

User Tag List