wanting to get rid! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 09-02-2012, 07:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

i am wanting to get rid of my dog and four cats my landlord has warned me and i'm neighbours are complaining about the smell and the dog keeps chasing the kids up and down the street and if i don't re-home them i will lose my house.

#2 of 3 Old 09-02-2012, 11:34 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)

If I were looking to rehome my pets, I think I would start emailing/Facebooking friends and asking them to put the word out. I know I would feel best if they went to a friend or a friend of a friend. You could also talk to the SPCA and see if they have any advice -- I'm sure it's easier on them if owners find rehoming solutions rather than using the SPCA as the first solution. Good luck and...

greet.gif

Mama to DD September 2001 and DD April 2011 *Winner for most typos* eat.gif
#3 of 3 Old 09-02-2012, 07:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Look up local rescues, hopefully some will help you out. No offense but it is really unfortunate that you allow your dogs to run up and down your street and smell up your house. If you choose to get pets again in the future, please read up on how to be a responsible owner. I wish you the best.

Aspiring Midwife applying to University for fall 2011!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page