Mothering Forum banner

Doggie antics

897 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  crazyms 
#1 ·
As much as I'd like to sleep here I am up at 2 something in the morning because the dog has decided to play! The kids and I (and her) fell asleep all over the living room tonight watching a movie together. Now she's bouncing all over the room trying to wake the kids up to play with her! She even tried a little tug of war to get their blankets off them so they'd get up. :lol I think she's finally calming down since we've been playing a while but I sure wasn't expecting middle of the night doggie games tonight. Wish she would've warned me! :dog

#2 ·
:grin:
Hope this didn't continue! I'm a new puppy owner who has never had a dog before - they are always ready for a good surprise!

PS Do you have one of those stick toys that is a stick with a string and a toy on the end? We're finding that useful!

#3 ·
Ohhh no but that sounds interesting. She hasn't taken to any toys yet so I'll have to look for one of those. The night doggie games ended soon after I posted here and we have been good so far. It had rained a bit that day and I guess maybe she didn't work off as much steam as usual. :lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.