puppy ate a bead - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-26-2005, 08:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
we are babysitting a tiny little puppy. this puppy cant weigh more than a pound. i forget what kind he is cuz i am not a dog person. i LOVE this little puppy! he is tiny and white and fluffy. anyway he just ate a little bead of ds's. will he be ok? should i freak? the bead was smaller than a piece of puppy food...... i just would feel so bad if the puppy couldnt poop it out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2005, 09:34 PM

Was the bead smooth? I believe even the small puppy would be able to poop it out.

Hmm... that's all I have to say I guess :LOL
Old 07-26-2005, 09:54 PM

Yeah, my dogs have munched on my beads lots of times. They have always pooped them out - I'm sure puppy will be fine.

By the way, I once caught my dog "red pawed" in my bead closet. I said, "Sydney!" very sharply and she backed out with this innocent "who me?" look. Of course, she had a big ol' cabochon stuck to the end of her nose so she didn't fool me!
Old 07-26-2005, 11:23 PM - Thread Starter

yeah i think he will be ok. i am not sure he even ate it. i will **** tell his mommy when she comes. he is sleeping now.....such a cute cute little puppy, he has been making me laugh all day! ( however i wont miss cleaning up puppy pee! :LOL )
Old 07-26-2005, 11:41 PM

I bet he will be fine if it is smaller than puppy food. Signs that he has a problem would be vomiting, diarrhea, inappetance, or listlessness.

He sounds cute, what kind of pup is he?

Mama to 3 daughters, expecting #4chicken3.gif

Old 07-27-2005, 02:06 AM

True Story, I swear!

My sister got a little puppy a few years ago. He loved to chew and eat everything. One morning she let the puppy out in the backyard, and she could hear him yelping here and there. She went outside to look, and the puppy was fine. Couldn't see anything. Let's in the dog, and notices something red hanging from his rear. Gets the dog, and sees that's red beads. The dog ate one my neices' play bead necklace, and so he was trying to poop it out. She pulled it out carefully. LOL!! Poor thing yelped, but sister said it was just a small amount of beads. Only about 2 inches or so. My sister went outside to check the poops, and there were a few piles with red beads in them.

Poor dog. :LOL

User Tag List