Welcome!! Introduce yourself!! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 62 Old 09-26-2005, 08:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have 2 dogs. Madison is my 5yr old chihuahua (attitude galore) :LOL Nismo 3 yr old golden retriever/chow mix (most laid back dog except on the weekend he know mommy and daddy will take him somewhere). I also have 3 cats. Cindi 11 yr old calico (sweetest cat ever and has one blind eye due to virus - she was found in a dumpster before I adopted her ) Rosie 5 yr old orange tabby (okay if you can call a cat a b*tch she would be one - she doesn't get along with anyone in the house and will let you pet her if she wants to. She was found almost emaciated before I adopted her from a friend). Then there is my little runt Munchkin 2yrs old gray tabby (Munchkin tought Nismo was his mommy and would suck on his tummy at night. We found him literally on the street when he was 2 weeks old infested with fleas we are suprised he made it). I love my furry babies but I am so nervous of my baby meeting them. I am 35 wks preggo and I am anixous to see if everyone gets along. Any suggestions to make the transition easier - by the way all my furry babies are indoor pet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 62 Old 09-29-2005, 10:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We have a golden retriever/chow mix too and she is the sweetest dog i have ever known. Got her at the humane society when she was 6 mos old, she's 3 now and her name is Betsy Ross.
We also have a black lab mix we got as a puppy from a local rescue organization. She was the only one of the litter who survived~the rest died of parvo the week after we too Mei Mei home. Mei Mei is a total spazz. She'll be 2 in January and I'm hoping she'll settle down some by then. She's a love ball though.
And we have a very sassy medium hair tortoiseshell cat named Wanda. I was present for her birth Got her from my mil who had taken in a pregnant stray.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page