Introduce your pets? - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 99 Old 04-01-2007, 10:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What a gorgeous borzoi! I just love sighthounds ... they are SO elegant looking!
#92 of 99 Old 04-29-2007, 04:14 AM

I don't have any pictures yet, but I just "adopted" my mom's parakeet. His name is Bailey, and my mom basically gave him to us because she is kinda-sorta moving to California for a two-year job. She is keeping her house here, and returning home a few weekends a month. I grew up with a parakeet that I loved and played with all the time, so she wanted me to have this parakeet. She just brought him over tonight. dd loves Bailey, and I'm excited to have him here.

Weirdo Mama to amazing Aurelia, age 9 & Ember Roslyn, age 3!
#93 of 99 Old 04-30-2007, 02:24 AM

Christy wash.gif Mom to DS 4/21/04 reading.gif DD 9/20/09  dust.gif DD 7/2/11jog.gif

#94 of 99 Old 04-30-2007, 08:01 AM

This is Katya, 11 yr old ball of neuroses. She's also called Chow yun cat and Bratlips and BooHeadKitty.

She sulks if she doesn't get her lovies at night. She hates when my daughter is in our bed. She will flop really hard on the rug in our room as a signal to me she wants brushes...NOW! LOL She doesn't like wrinkled bedclothes and won't walk on the bed until we straighten them. We believe she has a secret life and make up stories about her making movies with John Woo (hence, the Chow yun fat nick). Since we found out about she has early kidney disease, after crying like babies, we have started calling her Kidney Kat and want to get her a cape with a "K" on it.
#95 of 99 Old 05-01-2007, 05:33 PM

Here is our newest addition, a betta whom dd named Dorothy, LOL.
Dorothy the Betta

And here are pics of my other furbabies:
Tyson the chocolate lab
Tyson

Goldie the golden retriever
Goldie

KahluaBunny the standard rex
Kahlua

Mowgley the ratty
Mowgley

Achilles unfortunately passed away this weekend.

momma to 8 yr old ddjoy.gif.  Furmom to our menagerie:   2dog2.gif , 1cat.gif, 2 goldfish.gif,  2 hamster.jpg,  and 1 silly rabbit. 

#96 of 99 Old 05-01-2007, 10:51 PM

How in the world did I miss this thread? :

OK...we have 3 cats and 1 dog;

Our first cat, Mitzy, came to us 4 yrs. ago as a kitten. She was a stray that found her way to our front porch. She's a gray tortie color.

Our second cat, Maverick, we also got as a kitten - last Sept. shortly after moving to GA. He was being chased by dogs & was taken by someone I had met to a cat shelter. I kept thinking about him & went & got him! He's white with a gray van mark on his head.

Third cat we got yesterday, Mickey Mouse. He's a 6 week old kitten. Abandoned to the place we got Maverick.

No recent cat pics on the puter - sorry!

Our puppy (3 months old) is Dakota. He's a Beabull. (Bulldog/Beagle.) He was adopted a few weeks back - not sure how long, lol, less than a month ago for sure! Got him on a Tues. from Animal Control...he was set for euthanasia that Thurs. : Here's a recent Dakota pic - http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f55/rmzbma/D1.jpg Need to get better shots, I know...haven't been keeping up with getting pics uploaded.

Love our furry friends!

~Marie : Mom to DS(11), DS(10), DD(8), DD(4), DD(2), & Happily Married to DH 12 yrs.!
#97 of 99 Old 05-01-2007, 11:56 PM

Mistress Ginger - Gingi for short
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5...b/IMG_3521.jpg

and

Baby Lucille - Lucy for short

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5...b/IMG_3522.jpg

Gingi was a rescue about this time last year. We just got Lucy on Sunday from a breeder. They actually played together today!!!
#98 of 99 Old 05-02-2007, 10:58 AM - Thread Starter

You know, I see a lot of cute dogs, but I have to admit it--I've got a huge crush on Dakota.
#99 of 99 Old 05-02-2007, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avengingophelia View Post
You know, I see a lot of cute dogs, but I have to admit it--I've got a huge crush on Dakota.
AWWW, thanks! You're so sweet! Hehehe, now I'm motivated to get more pics posted, LOL! That was back in the woods behind our house...I tried getting him to sit for a pic but he was SO wound up...he chases bugs back there obsessively!

~Marie : Mom to DS(11), DS(10), DD(8), DD(4), DD(2), & Happily Married to DH 12 yrs.!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page