Getting Cat Down to 1 Litter Box - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-04-2007, 02:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I have an 8-9 mnth old cat, we live in a 1000 sqft house and when he was a kitten I set up 2 litter boxes, one in my dd's room and one in the laundry room. He has be used to using both for a while now, so I'm hoping to take the one out of dd's room. I don't like the idea of litter boxes in tiny bed rooms. If I pull that one out, is there a good chance he'll just use the other exclusively?

hearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gif A house full of girls, but for dad and one brother bikenew.gif
"Be careful how you speak to your children. One day it will become their inner voice." ~ Peggy O' Mara
Cloth diapering, babywearing and co-sleeping has been a way of life for almost a decade now partners.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2007, 02:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't think it should be a big problem. Whenever we have moved, I usually just set the box up and they find it all by themselves.

You could take the box that was in your DD room and place it next to the other box for a week or so before eliminating it altogether. So he knows that that's where his waste goes.

User Tag List