Puppy Pics *NEW* post #320-322 - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-06-2008, 06:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I got the one from you yesterday (with the receipts)... and I thought I replied -- did you not get it?

Instead of the hotmail account, use my shaw one -- the start is the same, but it's shaw.ca instead of hotmail.com.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2008, 07:24 PM

Just wanted to show off another Pippin (aka Winkles) picture.

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/f...nabel2308b.jpg
Old 07-06-2008, 07:56 PM - Thread Starter

Didnt get your reply but as long as you got the receipts that is all that matters.

So is Pippin going to be his new name? I like it it suits him. He looks great :heart:

How is training going?

SAHMlady.gifread.giflovin' trekkie.giffan intactivist.gifwinner.jpg to loveeyes.gifenergy.gifDD 10/00 & superhero.gifmoon.gifDS 10/04 ribbonpb.gifIf your ds is intact, keep him safe, visit the Case Against Circ forumnocirc.gifCirc, a personal choice, Your sonsyes.gifbrokenheart.gif11/98brokenheart.gif6/99ribbonbrown.gifanti-tobaccoribbonyellow.gifThyroid cancer survivor. With cat.gif& goldfish.gif & (Boxer)dog2.gif wishing 4 whale.gif&ribbonwhite.gifsigncirc1.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gif

Old 07-06-2008, 08:02 PM

Yep, that's his new name. Pip for short (doesn't he sound like a pipqueak when he whimpers/attempts to bark? lol).
Training....well...we'll get there. : He not quite getting it yet but we're working on it. I picked up some books and we're starting puppy training classes in a few weeks.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:44 PM - Thread Starter

Pips are also the black dots on dominoes and he definatly qualifies for that It definatly suits him for many reasons

I bet your cats are really sick of him by now I bet he loves to play with them.

SAHMlady.gifread.giflovin' trekkie.giffan intactivist.gifwinner.jpg to loveeyes.gifenergy.gifDD 10/00 & superhero.gifmoon.gifDS 10/04 ribbonpb.gifIf your ds is intact, keep him safe, visit the Case Against Circ forumnocirc.gifCirc, a personal choice, Your sonsyes.gifbrokenheart.gif11/98brokenheart.gif6/99ribbonbrown.gifanti-tobaccoribbonyellow.gifThyroid cancer survivor. With cat.gif& goldfish.gif & (Boxer)dog2.gif wishing 4 whale.gif&ribbonwhite.gifsigncirc1.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gif

Old 07-06-2008, 08:48 PM

The kitten and him love each other in that sibling wresting kind of way. : It's so cute. And they like to curl up and sleep together. :
Old 07-06-2008, 08:53 PM - Thread Starter

Feel free to post pictures all the time if you want

I wish there was a easier way to do it than go through photobucket. I have trouble sometimes getting them to load there. Then I have to have 2 windows open etc.

Old 07-06-2008, 09:06 PM

Wow, I can't believe everyone is going to their homes already. 8 weeks sure does fly by, huh?

And who is going to bottle me some puppy breath? Anyone?

Frankenstein never scared me. Marsupials do. Because they're FAST.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:45 PM - Thread Starter

It went by so much faster than I thought it would that is for sure.

If all goes well after this coming weekend there will only be 3 puppies left. KnotHead (mine), Gizmo (brothers) & Pinky then Pinky will go to her new home around the 25th. :

Old 07-06-2008, 09:58 PM

I prefer Picasa2 over photobucket. It loads more quickly and is lighter on my computer. Photobucket bogs my computer down even when I'm just viewing other people's pictures. Picasa2 doesn't even when I'm uploading.

Just a suggestion since you've commented a couple of times here that you'd like an option
Old 07-06-2008, 10:16 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCatLvrMom2A&X View Post
It went by so much faster than I thought it would that is for sure.

If all goes well after this coming weekend there will only be 3 puppies left. KnotHead (mine), Gizmo (brothers) & Pinky then Pinky will go to her new home around the 25th. :
oh phew, Are we still ok for the 25th?
I was thinking we had to be ready for the 11th. Its really been stressing me out.

Decluttering 500/2010
Old 07-06-2008, 10:54 PM - Thread Starter

Bunny since you wanted her at 10 weeks that has been what I have planned the whole time. The only things I needed to go ahead and get for her were first shots since she will be 8 weeks, stickers, food/water bowls because I had to order them and ordering them all together helped save a bit of $. and that size crate was sold out until the day before I got them here so when I saw they got them in I wanted to get it so I wouldnt have to drive so far to get one.

I wanted to get her first shots on board for 2 reasons 1) because she will be traveling and 2) to make sure she wouldnt have any funky reactions on the plane if I got them the day before the flight.

She will still have 2 others to play with and be around mama like you wanted

Old 07-06-2008, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCatLvrMom2A&X View Post
Feel free to post pictures all the time if you want

I wish there was a easier way to do it than go through photobucket. I have trouble sometimes getting them to load there. Then I have to have 2 windows open etc.
I didn't realize, I'm sorry! I'll try uploading some to a different site.
Old 07-07-2008, 03:22 AM - Thread Starter

No I can see them fine when someone else postes them here from photobucket. The trouble I run into is when I am trying to upload pictures I have taken onto photobucket.

I can see everyone elses just fine.

I just uploaded picasa but I cant figure out how to share a single picture without showing a whole album : :

Old 07-07-2008, 04:18 AM

Just make the one picture into its own album (it will still stay in the original album also), then make that one public or whatever.

Or, I think (but you should test this first) that if you pull up the one picture in the album, copy/paste the url for that picture, people won't be able to navigate from it, they can only see the one that you put the url for.

But like I said, test that before you do it, I'm not positive on that.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:16 AM - Thread Starter

I was going to take Finn, Highball & Pinky for first shots today but I havnt heard from thekimballs I cant get HighBall vaxed until I get the money for him. So if you see this thekimballs could you PM me ASAP.

I wanted to get the shot done today so that any reaction would be over by the time the flight is on Sat.

QUESTION:
I was wondering to since only 2-3 of them are getting shots is there any risk to the others? I cant afford to get everyone vax at the same time.

Old 07-07-2008, 11:00 AM

I'm a complete lurker on this thread....

but I think thekimballs is out of town right now, judging from another thread. Hopefully it was just for the weekend and she'll be back online tonight.

Sarahknit.gifmarried to Kylehopmad.gif Mama to Orion  bouncy.gif08/07 and introducing Alice! babygirl.gif 02/11
DCP to 1 busy munchkin! and a CRST too!

Old 07-07-2008, 11:01 AM

It's not so much like babies; in puppies shot reactions are in the first 24/48 hours; I've never worried after that point. So they can be vaxxed Thurs or even Friday and they can leave on Saturday.

Argh! I know you need money from me; I just got back from the shows in the middle of the night and am trying to get my ducks in a row in terms of the person who's adopting him. More in a few hours.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:33 PM

OMG those are adorable pictures!!! Also I LOVE those pretty pink/purple woolies your baby is wearing. So cute!
Old 07-07-2008, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypixels View Post
OMG those are adorable pictures!!! Also I LOVE those pretty pink/purple woolies your baby is wearing. So cute!

Thank you! (I think that directed towards me and Miss A's longies?) They're mama made.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:16 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you for letting me know thekimballs (I know I sound totally paranoid bugging you so much I just want things to go right and like I mentioned before I definatly have thought OCD and have trouble controling it sometimes)

I have a appt. for thur for the health cert and stuff so HighBall can get his shots then. I wasnt sure how puppies and shots worked so I was getting them ahead of time just in case.

I am still taking in Pinky and Finn since I have the appt for today already. I will check back later tonight.

Maeve after our meeting I was talking to dh about your dd's longies I loved them they were my fav. color (every shade of purple )

Old 07-07-2008, 06:01 PM - Thread Starter

Other than both getting pretty car sick they did great.

The vet gave me the stickers off the bottles with serial and batch number I will send the vax record along with the puppy when they fly out.

Old 07-07-2008, 07:30 PM

Awww... poor puppies.

This was their first car ride, right? Did they get sick on the way there, too, or just on the way back?

Hope they do okay on the way to the airport on Saturday, and then on the long (4 hour, at least for Finn) ride home...
Old 07-07-2008, 08:10 PM - Thread Starter

Going and coming they were sick. But it didnt seem to make them feel really bad. Once I got them back home and they were in familiar surroundings again they were 100% fine

It was their first car ride yes. I need to take them on short little trips but gas costs so much it is hard to do.

I do think Finn will get a bit sick but I hope to keep it to a minimum by feeding him 4 hours before flight time so that it has a chance to digest. Then they can feed him again at the layover.

Pippin did get car sick at first but then he was fine and was able to eat 3 french fries and a tsp of vanilla ice cream : (special treat first time ever) with no trouble at all after. As far as I know he didnt get sick on maeve at all.

Old 07-07-2008, 08:35 PM

Nope, he didn't get sick at all on the way home and it was a loooong drive. We've also taken him for car rides since with no problem.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:03 PM - Thread Starter

Happy to report that Pinky & Finn are acting 100% normal now.

Old 07-08-2008, 12:04 AM

Yaaay! :

MCat, you do NOT have to get them used to the car, especially considering how ridiculous gas is!

Finn will either be fine or he won't on the drive home. Obviously I'm hoping he will be fine but if not then we'll just take it as it comes.

I can't wait to get him in my arms! Only 5 more sleeps! :
Old 07-08-2008, 01:30 AM

I can't resist. Here are a couple more I took tonight (I'm sorry, had to use photobucket until I get another set up):

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...anabel2310.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...anabel2309.jpg
Old 07-08-2008, 01:57 AM - Thread Starter

Photobucket is fine maeve. I can get them to load just fine. Just uploading mine to it sucks. : and dont you ever dare try to resist the urge to post pics

OMW I am crying happy tears here. The baby and Pippin together is sooooooooo sweeeeet!!!!

Old 07-08-2008, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve View Post
I can't resist. Here are a couple more I took tonight (I'm sorry, had to use photobucket until I get another set up):

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...anabel2310.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...anabel2309.jpg

Ok, Maeve, I have been lurking & following this thread from the beginning & those pics just took me from "aw, cute puppies" to I NEED A PUPPY RIGHT NOW. Thanks a lot!

User Tag List