Mothering Forum banner

Puppy Pics *NEW* post #320-322

23K views 530 replies 28 participants last post by  mommyswenn 
#1 ·
What does it mean when a pg dog has a clearish vaginal discharge? It started yesterday and has gotten worse today but no signs of labor that I can tell.

We are not 100% sure when she bred but know for a fact that it was at least 49 days ago. She is still eating well and acting ok. I am just curious what this might mean as far as gestation and possible problems TIA

#427 ·
Feel free to post pictures all the time if you want

I wish there was a easier way to do it than go through photobucket. I have trouble sometimes getting them to load there. Then I have to have 2 windows open etc.

#429 ·
It went by so much faster than I thought it would that is for sure.

If all goes well after this coming weekend there will only be 3 puppies left. KnotHead (mine), Gizmo (brothers) & Pinky then Pinky will go to her new home around the 25th.
:

#430 ·
I prefer Picasa2 over photobucket. It loads more quickly and is lighter on my computer. Photobucket bogs my computer down even when I'm just viewing other people's pictures. Picasa2 doesn't even when I'm uploading.

Just a suggestion since you've commented a couple of times here that you'd like an option

#431 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MCatLvrMom2A&X View Post
It went by so much faster than I thought it would that is for sure.

If all goes well after this coming weekend there will only be 3 puppies left. KnotHead (mine), Gizmo (brothers) & Pinky then Pinky will go to her new home around the 25th.
:
oh phew, Are we still ok for the 25th?
I was thinking we had to be ready for the 11th. Its really been stressing me out.

#432 ·
Bunny since you wanted her at 10 weeks that has been what I have planned the whole time. The only things I needed to go ahead and get for her were first shots since she will be 8 weeks, stickers, food/water bowls because I had to order them and ordering them all together helped save a bit of $. and that size crate was sold out until the day before I got them here so when I saw they got them in I wanted to get it so I wouldnt have to drive so far to get one.

I wanted to get her first shots on board for 2 reasons 1) because she will be traveling and 2) to make sure she wouldnt have any funky reactions on the plane if I got them the day before the flight.

She will still have 2 others to play with and be around mama like you wanted

#433 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MCatLvrMom2A&X View Post
Feel free to post pictures all the time if you want

I wish there was a easier way to do it than go through photobucket. I have trouble sometimes getting them to load there. Then I have to have 2 windows open etc.
I didn't realize, I'm sorry! I'll try uploading some to a different site.

#434 ·
No I can see them fine when someone else postes them here from photobucket. The trouble I run into is when I am trying to upload pictures I have taken onto photobucket.

I can see everyone elses just fine.

I just uploaded picasa but I cant figure out how to share a single picture without showing a whole album
:
:

#435 ·
Just make the one picture into its own album (it will still stay in the original album also), then make that one public or whatever.

Or, I think (but you should test this first) that if you pull up the one picture in the album, copy/paste the url for that picture, people won't be able to navigate from it, they can only see the one that you put the url for.

But like I said, test that before you do it, I'm not positive on that.

#436 ·
I was going to take Finn, Highball & Pinky for first shots today but I havnt heard from thekimballs
I cant get HighBall vaxed until I get the money for him. So if you see this thekimballs could you PM me ASAP.

I wanted to get the shot done today so that any reaction would be over by the time the flight is on Sat.

QUESTION:
I was wondering to since only 2-3 of them are getting shots is there any risk to the others? I cant afford to get everyone vax at the same time.

#437 ·
I'm a complete lurker on this thread....

but I think thekimballs is out of town right now, judging from another thread. Hopefully it was just for the weekend and she'll be back online tonight.

#438 ·
It's not so much like babies; in puppies shot reactions are in the first 24/48 hours; I've never worried after that point. So they can be vaxxed Thurs or even Friday and they can leave on Saturday.

Argh! I know you need money from me; I just got back from the shows in the middle of the night and am trying to get my ducks in a row in terms of the person who's adopting him. More in a few hours.

#441 ·
Thank you for letting me know thekimballs
(I know I sound totally paranoid bugging you so much
I just want things to go right and like I mentioned before I definatly have thought OCD and have trouble controling it sometimes)

I have a appt. for thur for the health cert and stuff so HighBall can get his shots then. I wasnt sure how puppies and shots worked so I was getting them ahead of time just in case.

I am still taking in Pinky and Finn since I have the appt for today already. I will check back later tonight.

Maeve after our meeting I was talking to dh about your dd's longies
I loved them they were my fav. color (every shade of purple
)

#442 ·
Other than both getting pretty car sick
they did great.

The vet gave me the stickers off the bottles with serial and batch number
I will send the vax record along with the puppy when they fly out.

#444 ·
Going and coming they were sick. But it didnt seem to make them feel really bad. Once I got them back home and they were in familiar surroundings again they were 100% fine

It was their first car ride yes. I need to take them on short little trips but gas costs so much
it is hard to do.

I do think Finn will get a bit sick but I hope to keep it to a minimum by feeding him 4 hours before flight time so that it has a chance to digest. Then they can feed him again at the layover.

Pippin did get car sick at first but then he was fine and was able to eat 3 french fries and a tsp of vanilla ice cream
: (special treat first time ever) with no trouble at all after. As far as I know he didnt get sick on maeve at all.

#446 ·
Happy to report that Pinky & Finn are acting 100% normal now.

#447 ·
Yaaay!
:

MCat, you do NOT have to get them used to the car, especially considering how ridiculous gas is!

Finn will either be fine or he won't on the drive home. Obviously I'm hoping he will be fine
but if not then we'll just take it as it comes.

I can't wait to get him in my arms! Only 5 more sleeps!
:

#449 ·
Photobucket is fine maeve. I can get them to load just fine. Just uploading mine to it sucks.
: and dont you ever dare try to resist the urge to post pics

OMW I am crying happy tears here. The baby and Pippin together is sooooooooo sweeeeet!!!!

#450 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.