AP project - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 11-18-2008, 03:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am working on a collage project for a sociology class and need pictures of parents displaying 10 parenting ideas that I feel are important, in their order of importance. This is what I have come up with:

Healthy pregnancy/birth
breastfeeding (on demand and child led weaning)
cosleeping
babywearing
patience
non violent communication
comfortable setting firm boundaries/limits
respectful/respectable
healthy lifestyle through example
humor-enjoy life

Does anyone have any links to royalty free pictures that I could use? Does anyone have any pictures that they would like to donate? I am using my own pictures as well but only seem to be finding breastfeeding/cosleeping/babywearing pictures. I won't use names but will incude a thank you page at the end after the biblio. if you would allow me to thank you. PM me if you have any ideas-thanks :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 11-18-2008, 04:41 PM

You are welcome to use any pictures from our website: www.babysites.com/sites/babyfinch

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but if you see anything you'd like to use, go right ahead!
Good luck with your project!

Sara, wife to Nathan, mommy to Mabel 6/25/07 and Malcolm 5/13/10

#3 of 5 Old 11-18-2008, 04:52 PM

I have several pictures of tandem nursing a 2.5 yr old and a newborn. There is one in the link in my signiture as well as co-sleeping pictures.
#4 of 5 Old 11-18-2008, 04:53 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyFinch View Post
You are welcome to use any pictures from our website: www.babysites.com/sites/babyfinch

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but if you see anything you'd like to use, go right ahead!
Good luck with your project!

Thank you so much! You guys are adorable I can definitely use the picture of the three of you at the pumpkin patch with dad babywearing.

I'd love to use one of your kitty pictures (so cute!!!) but I don't think that counts as cosleeping

Thanks, again. PM me your info if you would like me to include a thank you to you guys in the biblio (or perhaps I can even scan and email you a copy of the finished pages)
#5 of 5 Old 11-18-2008, 04:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTheOnlyOne View Post
I have several pictures of tandem nursing a 2.5 yr old and a newborn. There is one in the link in my signiture as well as co-sleeping pictures.
Thank you so much! Your cosleeping and tandem picturse are perfect. As I said int he last response, pm me your info if you would like a thank you in the biblio or if you would like to see a scanned copy of the finished pages

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page