Babee Tenda - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-12-2009, 02:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am just curious, has anyone/does anyone use the babee tenda furniture? I'm kinda bummed that we spent so much money on the crib, and used it maybe 5 times before we realized that co-sleeping was meant for us and the crib was a HUGE waste of money.

None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor and Ferdinand, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.shine.gif

#2 of 4 Old 03-12-2009, 04:39 PM - Thread Starter

nobody? Oh well, thought I'd ask!

None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor and Ferdinand, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.shine.gif

#3 of 4 Old 03-12-2009, 04:44 PM

When I was pregnant the first time (15 years ago) we lived in Maryland and went to a Babee Tenda sales show. We ended up buying the chair/table thing. We did get a lot of use out of it, but it was way expensive. (Maybe $400) Definitely not worth the money. I wish we'd just gotten an inexpensive high chair at a yard sale and saved ourselves the cash...we didn't have a lot of money then, dh was military and I was working a part time sales job, but the salesmen did a good job pushing the 'you want the best for your baby' line
#4 of 4 Old 03-12-2009, 04:50 PM - Thread Starter

That's kinda what I was looking for. The salesman did a good job catching and reeling us in, and while I was pg we paid a little each month until it was paid off. Well, when we paid it off, he just "happened" to be on vacation for over a month, and wouldn't return our calls or emails. Thats way off topic though. I LOVE the feeding table, I wouldn't trade it for anything. It was about $400, and I think it was totally worth it! DH and I are cave people and eat on the floor with an ottoman as our table, so the height is perfect!

Anyone else????

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page