Hi! We're trying to avoid plastic too & also enjoy Waldorf type toys. Here's what we got (or held onto from DS1) that DS2 really enjoys. (Note: Most of these he didn't really use until he was a few months old).
* Wool felted ball (a current fav! He plays catch with us)
* Cloth elf doll with very simple face & knotted hands & feet
* Wooden teething rings
* Baby silks (smaller versions of playsilks - note: don't leave unattended).
* Little wooden car
* Wooden stacking cups (another current fav - we stack them up, he knocks them down).
* a "Squish" - we call this the molecule. Not Waldorf, but made from wood & elastic, find it at nice, independant toy stores. A big hit with both my boys.
* Board books
* Knitted covered rattle, wooden rattle
* Stuffed rabbit with floppy years (made from 'reclaimed' sweaters), knitted kittens made by me
Other favorite toyr include measuring cups & spoons, a tea strainer, wooden massager, small wind chimes hung at baby reach, his knitted booties, ribbons (with supervision!), his big brother, my wooden bracelets & mala, the zipper on my sweatshirt
You may also try posting on the Waldorf forum. Enjoy your pregnancy & your LO.