Moms of Many JULY!!! - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#211 of 215 Old 08-01-2009, 07:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am so so sorry AM!

Maggie, blissfully married mama of 5 little ladies on my own little path. homeschool.gif gd.gifRainbow.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#212 of 215 Old 08-01-2009, 08:08 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks so much everyone.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

#213 of 215 Old 08-03-2009, 02:48 AM - Thread Starter

Annette, I'm so sorry to read that you miscarried. I will be thinking of you, sending thoughts of love and healing for your family.

I remember fearing miscarriage for the first time with my fourth, because I felt subconsciously guilty or something for having another...I feel violently sick too just thinking someone would say that to you, and also because I'm sure someone would have said that to me too. I'm glad you can come here for support, where we all know that you loved that baby and provided a loving family for him, even if briefly.

I do hope you get your rest- do whatever you need to rest. Skullcap tincture works wonders for some people.

Blessings,
Jenny

JENNY, 38~ preschool teacher, birth activist, sun worshiper, singer, married for 17 years and mom to

Karan 15, Fiona 12, Bodhi 10, Bjorn 6, Devon 3, and Robin Taylor born January 16th!

#214 of 215 Old 08-03-2009, 12:55 PM

(((AnnetteMarie)))

i'm so sorry for your loss. i lost my fifth at 7 weeks and the comments 'you don't want more do you!' really upset me. and: those that suggested it should be easier to cope with because you already have children

joy.gifspread a lot of love joy.gif

#215 of 215 Old 08-03-2009, 01:05 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Annette I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my 5th pregnancy last April and found a lot of support here on MDC. In the real world, people were less than supportive, especially when I made the mistake of saying DH and I would be TTCing as soon as I felt ready. Well thank goodness we didn't listen to them because we now have our sweet baby Lucius who just turned 6 months old. I wish you peace and healing. Take good care of yourself.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page