ADD Support Thread *THREE* - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 284 Old 01-19-2010, 10:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cody'smomma View Post
You know how you just start talking...and talking...and talking and your brain is going in so many directions nothing feels finished? Urgh...I hate that annoying unfinished feeling that I always have!
Urgh is right! I absolutely know what you mean b/c it happens to me all the time. My appointments have been like that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisy View Post

Just curious how you all realized you had ADD

The short story is that I took a 10 question quiz in Psychology class in highschool...and scored 10/10.

You know, it's not really even about disorganization. That's just a side effect of a brain that's constantly moving in 17 directions at once. It's more about having a style of thinking in a non-linear way. ie. most people follow a course of thought- a>b>c...etc. We think a>d>Z>b>y>...etc. Does that make sense?

That's why I was always bored in school- I knew where the teacher was going with a line of questions almost before she did. There are consequences of course, to jumping around so much. We miss things sometimes; HUGE things. Sometimes we look like geniuses, and sometimes we look like the village idiot.

computergeek2.gif  wife to bikenew.gif and momma to my intact boys headscratch.gif 06/19/06 and mischievous.gif 10/10/08 We delayed/selective vax; constantly wash.gif  always intactlact.gif

Niemals Gewalt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 284 Old 01-19-2010, 11:39 PM - Thread Starter

I figured it out when PPD came crashing into my life. I had suspected, but I'm more of an 8/10 than a 10/10 () on the ADD quizzes. When DS was born and I really got stripped down to the bone, I realized that there really was something more. I had always worked REALLY well with structure, and when it was taken away from me, I totally lost it.

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

#183 of 284 Old 01-20-2010, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidirk View Post
You know, it's not really even about disorganization. That's just a side effect of a brain that's constantly moving in 17 directions at once. It's more about having a style of thinking in a non-linear way. ie. most people follow a course of thought- a>b>c...etc. We think a>d>Z>b>y>...etc. Does that make sense?

That's why I was always bored in school- I knew where the teacher was going with a line of questions almost before she did. There are consequences of course, to jumping around so much. We miss things sometimes; HUGE things. Sometimes we look like geniuses, and sometimes we look like the village idiot.
I love the way you put this. It makes so much sense now! What an awesome way to explain it...

As far as how I knew, back when I was in a job tutoring kids (which I quit and I believe it had everything to do with the ADD) we had a speaker come in and talk to us about learning disabilities and I recognized some of what she was talking about in myself. She recommended we look at the book "Driven to Distraction" so I did. It really resonated with me. Fast forward 10 years, I hadn't looked into the ADD at all, but had been suspecting it over the years. I just got to a really low point a few months ago and those thoughts crept back in (about ADD). I really started doing some reading and went to a counselor who diagnosed me. But I really diagnosed myself.

DS 7 ~ DS 3

#184 of 284 Old 01-20-2010, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Sometimes we look like geniuses, and sometimes we look like the village idiot.
LMAO! Yep, btdt.
Jessica

Jessica..lady.gifintactlact.gif Falling in love all over again..... 
Dhprivateeyes.gif, Joshua rolleyes.gif Rebeccagrouphug.gifand dog2.gif.    candle.gif for Laura
#185 of 284 Old 01-20-2010, 09:20 PM - Thread Starter

Neat article about micronutrients: here. I kinda want to contact the doctor and find out what the regimen is....

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

#186 of 284 Old 01-20-2010, 11:37 PM

Very interesting!

computergeek2.gif  wife to bikenew.gif and momma to my intact boys headscratch.gif 06/19/06 and mischievous.gif 10/10/08 We delayed/selective vax; constantly wash.gif  always intactlact.gif

Niemals Gewalt
#187 of 284 Old 01-27-2010, 01:28 AM

Hi, guys! I posted awhile back suspecting ADHD. I was diagnosed today and prescribed Ritalin. I'm a little bit nervous about it, has anyone had success with it?

You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
K (6): C (8): B (1/13/12) homeschool.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed2.gif

#188 of 284 Old 01-29-2010, 11:55 AM

I'm interested to see how it works for you.

it didn't work well for me.

Niemals Gewalt
#189 of 284 Old 01-29-2010, 01:49 PM

Heidirk, I'm not liking it so far. I'm on day 3. I feel a bit more focused during the day when I'm on it (I'm on the 8-hour extended release kind) but I have a pretty major crash at the end of the day and feel even more spacy than usual. I'm getting monster headaches but can't tell if it's because I've reduced my caffeine consumption by a lot or if it's from the meds. I feel kind of detached and zombie-like. I'm hoping these effects will go away, but as for now I'm not liking it. Why didn't it work for you? What are you on now? Thanks!

K (6): C (8): B (1/13/12) homeschool.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed2.gif

#190 of 284 Old 01-29-2010, 08:36 PM

I didn't see any measureable benefit. AND, I crashed too. It's not one that builds up in your system, so that would never realy stopp happening. It gave me terrible rages as it wore off, and I just wanted to hurt people and break throw and smash things.

The only thing I'm on right now is for depression. I take Zoloft.

Niemals Gewalt
#191 of 284 Old 01-29-2010, 09:06 PM

Heidi,
Did you try something else or just go to the zoloft?
I've already tried Concerta and am now trying another one (well, not at the moment, but I'll probably start this weekend for a 2 week trial). I had headaches with Concerta and they didn't go away after the 2 week trial.

I was surprised that my doctor (well therapist, not md) said that over 90% of ADD people are successfully treated with drugs-- but he has always stressed the importance of finding the right medication.
I was REALLY shocked by that statistic. It hasn't been what my impression was.

Jessica

Dhprivateeyes.gif, Joshua rolleyes.gif Rebeccagrouphug.gifand dog2.gif.    candle.gif for Laura
#192 of 284 Old 01-29-2010, 09:58 PM

ritalin was about 11 years ago!

Zoloft was right before Christmas!

Niemals Gewalt
#193 of 284 Old 01-30-2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
I didn't see any measureable benefit. AND, I crashed too. It's not one that builds up in your system, so that would never realy stopp happening. It gave me terrible rages as it wore off, and I just wanted to hurt people and break throw and smash things.

The only thing I'm on right now is for depression. I take Zoloft.
I'm finding that I get emotional as it wears off...I cried last night for no real reason at all. Bleh!

#194 of 284 Old 01-30-2010, 01:43 PM

I guess the 'good' news now is that there are more types of drugs to try out, so maybe if one doesn't work another will. I guess that is what I'm hoping.
Heidi, I think 11 years ago, ritalin was all their was.

I worked with youth about 11 years ago and remember one of the kids was sometimes given ritalin. It really zoned him out and I felt really bad the days he came in with the ritalin. He was a great kid and never needed it for our program because we were outside and active. His parents were great to, so I can't try to judge too much because hopefully it helped in ways that I didn't see, but I have to admit to haveing an anti-ritalin bias. I'll probably try everythign else before I try that, and I know my therapist sees it as one that has a good sucess rate. I wonder if they used to dose too high too?
Jessica

#195 of 284 Old 01-30-2010, 02:05 PM

Throwing out another random question on 'parenting' stuff:

I'm finding it really hard to balance my time with kids (almost 6 and 2 1/2) between letting them figure out what to do themselves and having things for them to do. I have a simple rhythm/schedule I SHOULD be trying to follow but I find that if I can steal time away and let them just do things I tend to do that (partly because I don't get any other 'time'). And sometimes that works well but other times I end up having a bigger mess to deal with (grumpiness when something doesn't go well, someone gets pushed, etc.).
I get overwhelmed with the thought of doing too much but I worry I'm not doing enough with them. We have a few things each week we "do" which we love and get us out. Since it is winter, I don't want to take on much more and I tend to add a few things in the spring, summer, and fall. I've just found that this winter we've really done a lot less. It is such a pain to even just go outside and enjoy our yard or neighborhood. My son NEVER wnats to do ANYTHING and it is such a hassle to get him going (which I already have to 2 every mornin to get him up and dressed and EVERY afternoon to get him ready for kindergarten). II know his attitude is part of it and I'm finding it easier to just NOT deal with it and hang out... but again that's not great. It is just the next semester as next year I'll just have to deal with it once a day as he'll be in a full day program. There are days where I've mustered up enough to just go in the yard with Rebecca and he eventually wants to join us. There are some mornings when I've practically forced him to go out (there have been times when he had a great time once we got time and a few times when he made himself miserable the WHOLE darn time). He takes after his father(-; Hope the warm weather will bring better attitudes and less troubles (lots of time it is arguements about wearing boots or a coat)
On the days we are just hanging out it seems I can spend all day 'doing' things and still never be done (some cooking, cleaning, cleaning up, dishes, laundry, etc.) and sometimes I don't manage to do anything specific with the kids -except what they demand I do from time to time. Now, it is just about 3 hours that i'm dealing with and then the afterschool time where I have an hour and then am usually making dinner.

If I look back at my childhood I spent a lot of time with my mom and her mom.... and I really don't remember them DOING things with me (and I was an only child, so I contented myself alone, reading etc.). This could be a false memory to some extent. When I stayed with my grandma she let me watch a lot of tv. I don't remember being allowed to help make lunch or help her with anything. With my mom too, I had some chores I did, but I just don't remember doing anything, helping out, etc that often. She was always running around trying to do things though. Probably easier to do it herself than include another person. And I think that has a lot to do with ADD for both of us... not that it is truly easier to do it yourself but the ADD makes it harder to include someone else (interrupts your rhythm, messes with the idiosyncrasies we use to get thigns done, etc).

I'm not going to try to go much farther with this because I've been thinking about it for months and I'm not really sure how to make a point out of it and I rambled a bit but don't have time to edit.... but wondering if I can put that out there for thoughts, comments, questions clarifications, etc.

Anyone have positive ways they include the kids... get things done... structure or (not) their days? What might work? Anyone else feel like this?

Hope that makes some sense....

JEssica

#196 of 284 Old 01-30-2010, 05:03 PM

First-

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkslinger View Post
I'm finding that I get emotional as it wears off...I cried last night for no real reason at all. Bleh!
Bleh is right. I hope that resolves or you can find something that doesn't 'wear off' the same way. In a lot of ways I am amazed they still prescribe it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessjgh1 View Post
I guess the 'good' news now is that there are more types of drugs to try out, so maybe if one doesn't work another will. I guess that is what I'm hoping.
Heidi, I think 11 years ago, ritalin was all their was.

I worked with youth about 11 years ago and remember one of the kids was sometimes given ritalin. It really zoned him out and I felt really bad the days he came in with the ritalin. He was a great kid and never needed it for our program because we were outside and active. His parents were great to, so I can't try to judge too much because hopefully it helped in ways that I didn't see, but I have to admit to haveing an anti-ritalin bias. I'll probably try everythign else before I try that, and I know my therapist sees it as one that has a good sucess rate. I wonder if they used to dose too high too?
Jessica
Yeah, I think it was.

I think that if the teachers had problems with the kid, the doctor would just dope 'em up. I know another kid that happened to, and he was the neatest brightest little guy. When he came in that day, he was STONED. It made me cry I was so upset for him.

Niemals Gewalt
#197 of 284 Old 01-30-2010, 05:10 PM

Jess, our 'routine' is pretty much like yours---erratic.

I do try to involve Henry in everything I do. so the other day he helped me vacuum by moving chairs, helped me crack eggs for lunch, helps me transfer laundry from the washer to the dryer. He helps me find and pack the library books for library day, helps me load groceries onto the belt at the store. I gave him the spray bottle of cleaner and asked him to spray and wipe any spots he saw on the kitchen floor. He liked that; making the spots disappear.

we're homeschooling/unschooling, so at 3.5, we're just exploring and soaking up the world. and that's our routine.

I hope that even adressed you questions. My mind is wandering today.

Niemals Gewalt
#198 of 284 Old 01-30-2010, 05:41 PM - Thread Starter

I'm not medicated - I was put on Lexapro when PPD crashed in after DS was born, but I weaned off of it. For me, the best medication has been forcing myself to accept my limitations.

Not sure if that's helpful at all.

#199 of 284 Old 02-01-2010, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeisnotapirate View Post
I'm not medicated - I was put on Lexapro when PPD crashed in after DS was born, but I weaned off of it. For me, the best medication has been forcing myself to accept my limitations.

Not sure if that's helpful at all.
Me either. I am wanting to check out a book by Dr. Daniel Amen, called Healing ADD or something like that. Anyone ever read it? Currently I'm following some things in The Mood Cure by Julia Ross and I do feel quite a bit better. But that was just from some depression.

Jess - I think I know what you're talking about and I am the same way. What helps for me is remembering that on those days when you do "nothing" it's ok. The kids don't have to be doing something all the time, just hanging out is good enough. Sounds like you try to do stuff throughout the week and I think that is just fine! Some days we do nothing and watch movies or whatever. Somedays we do all kinds of other stuff outside the house. Our kids are always changing so maybe they won't always be hard to get outside or disagreeable. I guess what I"m trying to say is that, to me, it's ok to have different days and not everyday has to be structured. Although I do find it nice after a weekend home to get back to the structure of the week!

I am currently reading Driven to Distraction, well, not reading but skimming, flipping through! I have another appt with my counselor on Wednesday. I feel ok, just when I start super worrying about stuff I try to calm myself down by remembering that if I don't accomplish xyz, it's not the end of the world and I will be ok. (like this stupid preschool fundraiser phone calling and such). What's the worst that could happen? They will all hate me? Whatever, even if that were to happen, I could just quit! So that eases my worries a bit. And what if the house is not clean? Big deal, we are not going to DIE from it.

DS 7 ~ DS 3

#200 of 284 Old 02-03-2010, 11:06 PM

Hey all.

Wow, whilrwind two weeks around my house!!! DH, and both Ds's were sick, fever...lots of snot...cough. Oh, and AF arrived. right on schedule, but geez. Then, DH and I both have some sort of intestinal thing. Which both tiny people then also contract, except it's also making Milo (ds2) vomit. Only at night. Neither one of them ate much of anything today.

I had to cancell my appointment with the counsellor today b/c Milo was so exhausted and had been up puking half the night- AND the car has a dead battery. Keep in mind this is THE only car. Through the mercy of God and the kindness of strangers, I got the car jump started a. to go grocery shopping b. to come home form grocery shopping. seriously, I flagged down a pickup that was turning around in the store parking lot. Pickup drivers always have jumper cables, no?

So as we speak, very tired children are (mercifully again) sleeping (and I have now undoubtedly jinxed mself) and DH is riding his bicycle out to K-mart with the dead battery in his backpack.

Through all of this, I have remained almost Zen in m peacefulness (due i large part to the Zoloft I'm sure) and feel OK. I mean I'm trying to decide whether or not to fold the- count them- Five loads of laundry that have now accumulated on the futon. Heck, they're clean, right?

cody'smamma I got a lot out of a book called 'Healing Anxiety With Herbs'. It w3as written by a doctor. I am going to reread the lazy/crazy/stupid book...I've been temporarily distracted by 'Clan of the Cave Bear'

I downloaded my Motivated Mom's thing for this year. I am actually able to follow it right now. I don't get every task done every day, or even most days, but I have been amazed at how much I am actually accomplishing! Give me another two weeks, and the place will be unrecognizable! Some days I can even go back and pick up a task I didn't get to the day before. Considering that we've been sick, I am extremely and unashamedly proud of what I've accomplished!

So there we are. I know everyone is incredibly busy, I just wanted to say Hi again, and see how you all are.

H

Niemals Gewalt
#201 of 284 Old 02-04-2010, 01:33 AM

I think this is for ADD/ADHD mama's right? I just got diagnosed with subtype inattentive (I'm not hyper but DS sure is!).

I've had trouble most of my life with things, a lot of it relating to memory (I am in my late 30's and just got diagnosed!). Seriously thought I had a learning disability but do not. I've been under an extreme amount of stress for a long time (6+ months, job related) among other things and I keep saying I don't know how much more I can take. I am relieved though, of the diagnosis because then maybe I can do some things to help so I don't have so much trouble/stress.

I also think DS has it and it's so stressful dealing with him a lot of the time when he won't cooperate. I have a short fuse when he pushes my buttons. I read great GD books, but have a really hard time applying the concepts.

Does anyone here WOH and have some good information about careers and ADHD?

Symptoms:

-poor memory, sometimes very poor
-procrastination
-time management, thinking I have more time than i actually do
-organization issues
-hard time starting projects/completing projects that are overwhelming
-get overwhelmed easily
-had a very hard time in school/college when material got more complicated
-low self esteem
-very critical of myself
-hard time multi-tasking especially with more complicated things
-don't always notice details
-mind wandering
-I am slow in general and slow thinker
-don't understand simple things that other people don't have a problem with
-I know there's more.

I would also like to know if any of you have corrected/eased your symptoms naturally through diet, homeopathy, reiki, acupuncture?, behavior therapy, or anything like that.

DS and I also have allergies/sensitivities and I know that can go hand-in-hand with ADHD. I have multiple food/environment allergies and he has gluten intolerance and possibly egg issue and starting to get seasonal allergies. I would love to try homeopathy for one or both of us but it's $$$. I had a pee test done for heavy metals, mercury was low, lead slightly elevated and high tin (I used to solder).

I have 4 upcoming appts with my doc for coping strategies. I cannot decide whether or not to tell my work. Going to try and wait for my first therapy appt to discuss that a the end of the month, if I can wait that long. Luckily there is a local support group but I think it only meets once every 2-3 months.

Thanks for reading my long post.

DS 2006 nocirc.gif DiaperFreeBaby angel1.gif March 2010, DD 2011

#202 of 284 Old 02-04-2010, 02:43 AM

So apparently, stimulants are not for me! About 3 days ago (5 days into Ritalin) I started feeling really, REALLY dizzy. Like, couldn't walk in a straight line, bumping into walls dizzy. I thought maybe my blood pressure was high, since I knew that could be a side effect. I borrowed my mom's BP machine and mine was 95/59, & my pulse was 112! My bp is usually always at 120/80. I called my doc and he said to stop taking the Ritalin for a few days and to come in today. He said it was a really weird reaction to it. My bp has been fine since I stopped taking it. I went in tonight and he prescribed me Strattera, so we'll see if that works any better.

#203 of 284 Old 02-04-2010, 11:31 AM

Hello Ophelia!! Welcome to the Undiscovered Country. Big to you and I'm glad your diagnoses gives you hope. Many parents were first made aware of their own idiosyncracies through dealing with their children's issues. I think you're going the right route with the heavy metal testing and other testing. Have you had yourself tested for Gluten intolerance, or dairy intolerance? If your son is intolerant, it'd be worth exploring for yourself as well. Many of us have had success trying different complementary therapies. Not sucess to the point of eliminating the condition, but sucess rather in improving our quality of Living.

We all have a different story, with common threads throughout. If you scan back trough this thread, you'll find several books that we have found helpful at one time or another.

As far as WOH with ADD, I don't seem to have been very good at that, except whee I could be the Boss. When I ran my own store, for example, I did just fine. When I worked at a bank.... not so much. My experiences with telling my employer about ADD were not good. thers have had better experiences. I would do your 4 sessions with the doctor and talk with him/her about precisely that subject.

This link may help.
http://www.additudemag.com/

inkslinger- Wow! I guess you're right! I hope the straterra works better for you. Did you notice any improvement on the Ritalin, or not?

This is me today...

Niemals Gewalt
#204 of 284 Old 02-04-2010, 12:15 PM

Quote:

inkslinger- Wow! I guess you're right! I hope the straterra works better for you. Did you notice any improvement on the Ritalin, or not?

This is me today...
I noticed a slight difference in my focus and concentration, but the side effects were so bad for me that it was rough doing anything at all!

Welcome, Ophelia! I just got diagnosed at 28...it's still sinking in. After I got diagnosed so much of my past has made so much sense!

I agree with Heidirk, I wouldn't tell your employers just yet. Good luck with your sessions!

#205 of 284 Old 02-05-2010, 12:29 AM - Thread Starter

Heidi, I was totally opposite. I was MUCH better at being someone else's lackey. Now that I make my own hours and work is much freer, I have LOTS of trouble managing my time.

#206 of 284 Old 02-05-2010, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Heidi, I was totally opposite. I was MUCH better at being someone else's lackey. Now that I make my own hours and work is much freer, I have LOTS of trouble managing my time.
This is me, too! I can do it if someone lays out what needs to be done for me. When I am responsible for doing it all on my own, I procrastinate and shut down.

#207 of 284 Old 02-05-2010, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
This is me, too! I can do it if someone lays out what needs to be done for me. When I am responsible for doing it all on my own, I procrastinate and shut down.

Which just goes to show that personality can have a lot to do with how this condition manifests itself. I'm a firstborn girl with a control freak mother. I just do much better when I am following my own rules, not trying to understand anyone else's. I tend to stick to the 'letter of the law' IYKWIM.

Niemals Gewalt
#208 of 284 Old 02-12-2010, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Me too! I just can't seem to get it together enough to make my own rules and routines.

Sorry I've been MIA lately. I'm feeling kinda bad, my counselor had to cancel my last appt due to some emergency, I have this preschool auction that I'm supposed to be making a bunch of phone calls for and haven't done yet , I'm putting off making other phone calls for bills that are wrong (we switched phone/internet providers and it's all a mess). Need to send in something for DS's new insurance...BLAH!!!! I just want to hide in a hole and have it all go away. I know the only way for it to go away is to DO it but I am having such a hard time motivating. It seems like when I have one thing hanging over my head I just can't accomplish anything. So I've made it a goal today to make 5 phone calls. If anyone wants to bug me about that later, feel free, I need some serious accountability.

Ophelia - I was feeling pretty good with taking some supplements a la "the Mood Cure" , mainly fish oil, vitamin, cal/mag, vit D3...but now that I have something "big" hanging over my head I'm back to not feeling so great. I think those supps helped with the slight depression I was feeling but not so much with the ADD. I bought this book called "healing ADD" by Dr. Daniel Amen, so far it's pretty good, but I haven't really gotten anything from it.

I've never tried stimulants and I'm still nursing so I don't really want to go there right now. In the future, I would be willing to try them.

Hope everyone is doing ok here in the throes of winter.

DS 7 ~ DS 3

#209 of 284 Old 02-12-2010, 04:55 PM

Ok, just wanted to follow up and say that I just made probably 10 phone calls!! Woo hoo!! That feels so good. Plus I paid some bills and cleaned off my desk. Granted I let my 4yo DS play the Wii the whole time, but hey. I gotta do what I gotta do. Now I'm going to go spend some time with him.

Whew...I feel so much better. Damn this cursed ADD cycle. I'm killing myself doing this all the time...waiting for the adrenaline to kick in by waiting till the last minute, stressing myself out...URGH.

DS 7 ~ DS 3

#210 of 284 Old 02-12-2010, 05:30 PM

Good for you for doing that!!!
I'm totally with you on that cycle. So darn frustrating. I finish and I realize-- gee that was so much easier and i just killed myself for weeks making it all a big deal

I have to say being aware of the cycle and having it still happen is also extremely frustrating.

Anyways, I hope the rest of the calls go well and ride that feel good wave for all its worth!

Jessica

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page