Hostility towards strollers - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-09-2009, 06:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is one of the craziest things I've read in a long time. I had no idea strollers were offensive to some (not saying members, just people in general). My 2 are 27m and 13m, and while I do use my wrap at places that have buggies - like wal-mart -I do take my double stroller when I take them both out. It fits through a single door (unless I'm having navigation issues), and is not very bulky. I follow the 'rules of the road', sticking to the right and I walk at a fairly decent pace. My 2 year old is a runner, and so very curious. As much as I love him, I do not trust him to walk unless I can focus all my time on him, and then he must be holding my hand. If someone is offended by me doing what I need to keep my sanity and my children safe, then it's their issue, not mine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2009, 06:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pi View Post

I'm sure that some people have children who have walked 20 miles daily from the time they could toddle. And they do it without complaining. Uphill both ways. Just because that's what was expected of them.

Sadly, I wasn't smart enough to build that particular model.

Wow, that made my day. Hilarious. I wasn't either, and I had three tries! *facepalms*

Mommy to THREE sweet boys & ONE sweet girl + a newb due in February!  I need a nap. 

User Tag List