Mothering Forum banner

What are your kids names?

9K views 109 replies 105 participants last post by  nola79 
#1 ·
I notice not a lot of folks here use their kids names when they post. And if you don't feel like sharing, that's perfectly fine. It's just that I am pg with #3 and names are HARD for us. I find out a week from tomorrow (well, I guess now it's today) if we are having a boy or a girl, and that's when the real name work will begin.

So, help me brainstorm, what are your kids names?

In the interest of helping others who are also pg and struggling, the two I have now are Caitlin and Raeanna

#77 ·
I love so many names on this list!

My kiddos-

dd- Addison Lynn
ds1-Riley William
ds2-Bodhi Michael
babe we lost would have been Gillian Ivy

I always have an easier time with girly names than boy. Partially bc my hubs thinks my names are weird or too botanical (he is a landscaper)

If we ever have another girl I want to talk him into Rhiannon, because I love it so, and it goes well with Addison. (I'm kind of ocd about the syllables and a whole bunch of other rules)

#79 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Millie Ivy View Post
I love so many names on this list!

My kiddos-

dd- Addison Lynn
ds1-Riley William
ds2-Bodhi Michael
babe we lost would have been Gillian Ivy

I always have an easier time with girly names than boy. Partially bc my hubs thinks my names are weird or too botanical (he is a landscaper)

If we ever have another girl I want to talk him into Rhiannon, because I love it so, and it goes well with Addison. (I'm kind of ocd about the syllables and a whole bunch of other rules)
Good luck with that.
I was fortunate, it didn't take much to convince my DH to name our DD Rhiannon.

#80 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Childbirth_Fanatic View Post
My dd is Gracie Mae.

We are expecting and its a surprise. For a boy it will be Soren Christopher, for a girl it will be Josephine Sage.

My brothers and sister are:
Shayna Michele, Jeffrey Eli and, Dayne Michael
I have a Josephine and she was born last July! We were just talking about if we have another girl naming her Sage, I guess great minds think alike.

My daughters middle name is Esther, after my mother. If she was a boy we were going to name her Roarke (rhymes with cork) after my brother.

#81 ·
My LOs are named Sawyer Dennis and Beau Taylor. Sawyer and Taylor have special meanings and Dennis is their daddy's name.

#86 ·
I have a Gage Nicolaus, Alena Mae, and Asher Michael! Good luck on your search- it takes longer and longer to figure out names for me- Gage I figured out at 3 months preggo, Alena was 6 months, and Asher was 8 months.

#88 ·
We have 3 dds: Therese Jean, Anna Mary Frances (her name was supposed to be fn: Anna and mn: Mary, but dh loved how dd#1 said Anna Mary, so he wanted that as a first name, so as we were filling out the birth cert we threw in Frances for her mn), and Veronica Rose. We get tons of compliments on Veronica Rose
Our boy name every time has been Nicholas Josaphat. If it weren't for other family members with the same name I would love to name a boy Joseph Francis.

#94 ·
DS's name is James we call him Jamie though. DD's is not particularly common, at least in this part of the world, so I don't feel comfortable posting it.

#101 ·
Our daughter is Leda Maia Ariadne. Is it pretty obvious that I was a Classics major in college?
smile.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.