When I grow up... (funny kid stuff) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 15 Old 03-16-2004, 04:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DD (age 3) just said "When I grow up, I'm going to have a daughter, and her name is going to be Hickory Dickory Dock". :LOL She also plans on marrying her 5 year old sister when she grows up. Oh, and she's going to be a doctor.

DD (age 5) has said when she grows up, she's going to have 19 children, all strapping young men to work on her farm. She said she was going to marry her friend Jaxon, and he's going to raise all her babies while she's a certified nurse midwife.

She has since changed her plans. Three children, all girls, she's going to marry one of her classmates, and have a flower garden, and be a certified nurse midwife. Oh, and according to her, I'm going to help raise her babies because I'm such a good mommy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 15 Old 03-16-2004, 04:36 PM

Oh that's so cute!

DS (also 3), recently told me, "when I'm an adult, I'm going to grow a beard, drink coffee and beer, and eat meat!" Ha! All the things we keep telling him he can do when he's older.....
#3 of 15 Old 03-16-2004, 04:45 PM

Journey- how sweet. That poor Hickory Dickory Dock kid though.

When my ds was about 2.5 he told me that when he grew up and was done being a guy he was going to turn into a lady and wear make-up.

:LOL
#4 of 15 Old 03-16-2004, 04:49 PM - Thread Starter

Oh, I forgot to mention... 3 y/o dd also thinks she's going to be a puppy dog when she grows up. Yes, she's going to be a doctor and a puppy at the same time.
#5 of 15 Old 03-16-2004, 04:52 PM

My DS #1 has various ambitions. First, he said he wanted to "stay home and do nothing like Mama": , then, he wanted to stay home & open his own library. Recently, he wanted to be both a book illustrator and one of Santa's elves.

Currently, he is planning to be the 53rd president & name his brother as the VP.

He'll find 2 ladies and "give" one of them to his brother.

His wife will work & I'll stay home and nurse his babies!!!

He also plans to have 6 children, named "Daddy, Oreo, Basement, Milk", and I forget the other 2.

He claims that he will never move out of the house & if he doesn't, he'll still come over on "Biscuit Saturdays".

Man, my kid talks a lot!
#6 of 15 Old 03-16-2004, 04:58 PM

I want to be a mommy when i grow up, and stay home with my babies..

Gotta love that kid..

He was a little crushed when i told him only girls could be mommies, but he could be a SAHD with his babies like our friend R is, and he could give his babies mommy milk in bottles that way if he wanted to..

He said that sounded good~ :LOL

Warm Squishy FEelings..

Dyan

It's lonely being the only XX in a house of XYs.
#7 of 15 Old 03-16-2004, 10:32 PM
Banned

When my dd was about 5, she told me that when she grows up she's going to marry a homeless man so that he will have a home. Ours. She will bring him back here to live with us.

Sweet, but perhaps not the best basis for choosing a husband!
#8 of 15 Old 03-16-2004, 10:42 PM

My 3yo dd first wanted to be a kitty doctor. Then she wanted to be a daddy. Then a mommy. Now she wants to be Cinderella. Why? Because she's pretty! I regret the day I let her watch that movie... Grrrr...
#9 of 15 Old 03-16-2004, 11:17 PM

my 6 yo ds talks a lot about what he will do when he's grown up

he has told me he would like to have 11 children and his wife will have eleven breasts to nurse them all at once :LOL
#10 of 15 Old 03-16-2004, 11:35 PM

The other day my 4 yr old dd told me that when she grows up she's going to go to college to study dinosaurs, and then when she knows everything about dinosaurs she's going to "join up with an archaeologists' gang."

homeschool.gif mom to dd (11) read.gifand dd (9) crochetsmilie.gif and ds (3) bikenew.gif and  dog2.gif(x2)
#11 of 15 Old 03-16-2004, 11:47 PM

This thread is cracking me up!

Quote:
Originally posted by emmaline
he has told me he would like to have 11 children and his wife will have eleven breasts to nurse them all at once :LOL
Some things you never outgrow!
#12 of 15 Old 03-17-2004, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Some things you never outgrow!
actually I'm surprised he didn't say 12 so he could have one breast too - VERY fond memories of nursing
#13 of 15 Old 03-17-2004, 10:44 AM

Around her 2nd birthday, Lindsey's ambition was to either be cinderella or a turtle when she grew up. She was very consistant about that, and it lasted for 3-4 months.

Now she's 2.5 and informed me that she's going to be a pediatrician and take care of babies - and her brother will be one of her patients.. she was quite disturbed when I said he'll be a grown up by the time she's a doctor She's going to marry someone named Christian and have 3 children - she'll co-sleep with them because they might be scared if they're in a nursery all alone - and she's going to nurse them - but I'll have to take care of them while she's at the office. She also said her brother's going to marry someone named Tammy and have 2 children... he'll be an engineer like Daddy, not the kid that works on a train.
Her children will be named Jordan (a boy), and she's not sure what she'll name the others. She MIGHT ask their daddy what he thinks Josh's kids will be April and she doesn't know what his little boy's name will be - she'll have to wait and ask Tammy

She's a talker too Won't be 3 until July 31st!
#14 of 15 Old 03-17-2004, 11:26 AM

I'm not sure why, but at about 4, Delia figured that a career in the National Hockey League would be great...maybe it was the 2 breaks in the game, 'cause she said that would work out good. I could come to the games with the babies and bring them down to the locker room between periods so she could nurse them!!

Now she wants to be a movie star because that way she could actually be an elf like Legolas--we watched a "making of LOtR on the DVD, and she loves that real people get to do this stuff!!
#15 of 15 Old 03-17-2004, 01:11 PM

my 2.7 y.o. wants to go on the toilet.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page