You ever notice that when you really want to find something, you can't...... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-23-2010, 02:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So, a few days ago I was reading through a thread and they mentioned UP.  Now, I KNOW what UP is, but, there was another name mentioned with it, a woman's name if I remember right.  So dummy me didn't do the smart thing and subscribe to the thread so that I could go back to it.  Nope, I just thought I'd go back later so I could look up this name.  Well, that wasn't smart because now I can't remember the title, and I certainly don't remember the name mentioned.  So here is what I do remember....

The name appeared right next to a comment about UP.

Another poster said they had a phone conference with her.

Yup, that's about it.  But it got me curious and I was going to look up her philosophy and see exactly who she was.  So if anyone has any clue from my random bits of information and knows the name I'm looking for, could you help me out. PLEASE!?

Wife to dh since 1999, stepmom to dss (13 yrs. old)jammin.gif, mom to ds (9 yrs. old)bikenew.gif, dd (7 yrs. old)bouncy.gif, and ds (4 yrs. old)sleepytime.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2010, 03:03 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Naomi Aldort? She's not usually the first name I think of when I think UP (that's Alfie Kohn, male), but I remember a thread about a phone consult with Aldort.

Lynnteapot2.GIF, academicreading.gif,geek.gif wife, WOHM  to T jog.gif(4/01) and M whistling.gif (5/04)
Old 11-23-2010, 03:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

YES!! Thank you so much!

Wife to dh since 1999, stepmom to dss (13 yrs. old)jammin.gif, mom to ds (9 yrs. old)bikenew.gif, dd (7 yrs. old)bouncy.gif, and ds (4 yrs. old)sleepytime.gif

User Tag List