What do you get lazy about and how do you get back on track? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-20-2011, 10:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This thought occurred to me while browsing through some comments on the You might be crunchy if... thread. There were a few times I found myself thinking, "Oh hey, I used to do that!" 

I can't be the only one! Sometimes we get lax or lazy about different aspects of AP and/or NFL (based on our own standards-not someone else's) and I'm just wondering, what do you get lazy about and what do you do or change to return to your personal ideal?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 06-20-2011, 11:22 AM

I got lazy about using homemade laundry detergent because I ran out of washing soda, using the clothesline because I'm pregnant and lugging wet laundry up the stairs is near impossible, and baking bread because it got to be too much work.

So I found washing soda and DH bought me a Kitchenaid mixer for our anniversary.  Those two things snapped me back to "my" reality.  The clothesline thing is going to have to wait a few weeks, but I know I'll get back to it.  I would love it though if DH could put a door going from my half-underground basement to the outside so I wouldn't have to walk up the basement stairs and then down the deck stairs to get to it.

Mom to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(12), bikenew.gif(7), energy.gif(5),  guitar.gif(4), baby.gif (born 7/8/11), dog2.gif, and chicken3.gif

#3 of 3 Old 06-20-2011, 11:30 AM - Thread Starter

I love that you mention homemade laundry detergent & line drying! I just made my first batch of detergent in forever (that was one of my "lazy's") and have been trying to get DH to build me a clothesline for a while now! 

OT: You're just a couple weeks ahead of me due date-wise too... often my "excuse" when I'm feeling super lazy!

SuburbanHippie likes this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page