This contest is closed. Congratulations to our two winners Kismetbaby and Nancyvly! You will be contacted via PM.
|Random Sequence Generator|
|Place||Here is your sequence:||Member|
*Random Sequence Generator from Random.org randomizes the list of post. The post at the top of the list is the winning post.
THANKS FOR PLAYING!
Win Big with the Bee that has Moms Buzzing!
Chelsea Bee is a family owed business in New Zealand. They specialize in manufacturing quality natural New Zealand made baby sleeping bags.
Mothers love the Chelsea Bee’s 100% pure Merino Wool sleepwear and kids clothing because:
- They are soft & non irritating to even the most sensitive skin
- They regulate temperature to keep your baby warm in cool climates and dry in warm weather
- They absorb moisture away from the body, so your little one can sleep comfortably through the night
- They are adorable!
Chelsea Bee is offering the following prize to two lucky MDC winners of this contest:
- 1 Fitted Wrap (in your choice of Cream, Pink, or Olive Grey)
- + 1 Hat (in your choice of Cream, Pink, or Olive Grey)
- + 1 Bodysuit (in your choice of Pink, Red, Navy, Olive Grey)
- + 1 Sleeping Bag (size 0-2 years, your choice of Pink, Red, Navy, Olive Grey),
- Total value of $245.85!!
Prizes shown below:
Interested? Here is how to enter:
- “Like” Chelsea Bee on Facebook
- “Follow” Chelsea Bee on Twitter @Chelsea_Bee
- Post here and tell us which Chelsea Bee garment is your favorite.
What are you waiting for? Like, Follow, Post and win big!
To view more Chelsea Bee Children's Clothing visit Chelsea Bee's online store.
The Mothering user name is maintained by Mothering staff. Any posts/threads created by the Mothering user name may be featured or shared on Facebook, Twitter or other social media. If you have questions regarding the Mothering user name, please contact
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'd love to win this fantastic giveaway! I absolutely love the sleeping bags! My baby would be so snuggly and adorable in one.
I love the sleeping bag too! My 9 month old (and soon the new bean as well) would love this stuff on our cold, wet Washington nights!
Misti, mom to DS (12), DS (9), DD (3), and Mr. Man (October '10)!
I liked on facebook but I do not have a twitter. I LOVE the merino wool gowns! It would be perfect for our LO due in January! :)
Mandeewife to Chris Doula and SAHM to Ceaghan Lucas (8/15/09) Missing Casey Lee (12/16/10) & baby due the end of Jan 2012! Hoping for a home & to tandem nurse!
|24 members and 7,290 guests|
|Bare2015 , bluefaery , elliha , Fillory , Hkidman , incorrigible , japonica , katelove , lilmissgiggles , Linda on the move , lyra33 , MasiyM , mckittre , Milk8shake , Nini878 , rubelin , SandiMae , sarafl , sciencemum , shantimama , tournesol|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|