Mothering Forum banner

Heaven is For Real for Kids and discussing spirituality with your children!

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  JenniO11 
#1 ·
Sponsored Content

Heaven is For Real for Kids

Many Mothering mamas, no matter what their spiritual background, are interested in sharing different ideas of faith and spirituality with their children. One of our sponsors has released a new book called Heaven Is for Real for Kids, a story about heaven told through the eyes of a three-year-old boy named Colton. The original book, Heaven Is for Real, was Colton's story as told by his dad, Todd, and to date has spent 61 weeks as #1 on the New York Times Print Paperback Nonfiction Best-Seller List.

The publisher would like to share the following information about Colton and Heaven Is for Real for Kids.

- Jenni

Mothering Staff

"Heaven Is for Real for Kids shows children what heaven is like. Told through the eyes of three-year-old Colton Burpo, it describes an emergency surgery during which he experienced a visit to heaven.

"There is a message in this book that Jesus really loves children. I think everyone who reads the book will hear that message," says Todd Burpo. "But for me, this message was my responsibility. It's my burden to make sure this message of heaven is delivered to children. It's why the children's book is so important to me."

colton_200x300.jpgThe beautifully illustrated book, with art by Wilson Ong, includes a Q&A for children and a prayer page, so that parents can teach and comfort children with the knowledge that heaven is a real and wonderful place.

"Heaven Is for Real for Kids is unique in that the story is told by a child to a child," says Laura Minchew, Vice President and Publisher of Thomas Nelson children's division. "Colton's unique perspective into the questions, fears and interests children have make this book one kids will truly relate to. Most importantly, Colton helps children truly understand that 'Jesus really, really loves them'." "

Heaven Is for Real for Kids is available at bookstores everywhere. Also available is an interactive app for both the iPad and the iPhone in which children will hear the story read by Colton along with puzzles, coloring sheets and more to enjoy. The story has multiple recordable options so that it can be recorded by mom, dad, or even grandparents, making it a great gift. Learn more at http://www.heavenisforrealapp.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.