i need help - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-22-2012, 01:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

yes i am wondering if any one knows how a person can sign over there parental rights??

my situation is this, i had a child over 9 yrs ago with a drug dealer. i myself was a user at the time. the hospital found drugs in my system and gave the grandmother some kind of custody. she just resently passed away and the daddy gained full custody. no one called me or contacted me. i am getting threats now from the father saying he is gonna make me pay child support. what can i do. i want my rights terminated. i dont want any links to that family or life style. i have 4 yrs clean and am married now...please help

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 02-24-2012, 06:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I think that if the child is living with the father you should have to pay support, bottom line. I'm sorry you're in this situation, but you have responsibilities to your child that you cannot "sign away." 

2twins.gif DH, me, DD '11 blowkiss.gif and a new rainbow1284.gifbabyboy.gif born at home April '14! 

familybed2.giffemalesling.GIFnocirc.gif cd.gif goorganic.jpgh20homebirth.gif winner.jpg 

Tags
Mothering Help , Signature

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page