Not open for further replies.

Faces of Mothering Contest

Tags
parenting
48K views 508 replies 166 participants last post by  kamikazismom 
#1 ·

Faces of Mothering Contest

April 30-May 13, 2012

Mothering.com is excited to celebrate the beauty and diversity of our community with the new Faces of Mothering photo contest. Show the world your natural family style by sharing a favorite image in the Mothering community now through Mother's Day for a chance to win one of two co-sleepers from Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper®!

Submit your images as a post below. There is no limit on the number of entries but each image must be in a separate post. Each submitted photo will be reviewed by the editorial team and two images will be chosen to win based on various factors--including number of community votes and artistic merit. These winners will each receive a co-sleeper from Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper® and have their image featured in the Mothering community, on our Pinterest Page and on our Facebook page. All non-winning entries will also be considered for features across Mothering.com and on our facebook page.

Prizes:

1st Prize: One Sleigh Bed Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper® Cherry.jpg

2nd Prize: One Mini Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper® Natural_LRG.jpg

Type of Photos:

We encourage the submission of images that celebrate your family and lifestyle all well as those that represent the many faces of natural family living, including (but not limited to) breastfeeding, babywearing, cloth diapering, natural pregnancy, homeschooling, homebirth, waterbirth, midwifery, co-sleeping, green living, gardening, crafts, family togetherness and outdoor activities. Please submit original photographs that contain images of you or your immediate family or professional photographs with model release. You may be asked to sign a form verifying ownership if your work if selected to win.

Use of Images:

Please read the Contest Terms and Conditions before you participate. Please note that Mothering may publish the photos elsewhere on the site or on Mothering's social media network pages (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.) so if you prefer to not have your photo featured by Mothering outside of this thread please place that statement at the bottom of your post. All images without this statement will be considered for use editorially on the Mothering site and for possible feature "cover" photographs on Mothering's facebook page without further notice to you. If you are interested in having your image featured on Facebook as our cover photo please submit wide images that would be a good fit for that space. The size for the space is 851px wide by 315px tall--however, smaller versions of these images are fine to submit in the contest as we will contact you for a larger version if we are interested in featuring your photograph. Those images chosen to be featured on our Facebook page will be given a special spot in our photographers gallery.

How to Enter:

Submit your original photographs in the community contest thread between April 30th and May 13th (Mother's Day). Multiple entries are allowed in separate posts. Then, share your posted image via Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter to encourage voting on your image. Images with the most votes in the community will be considered most most highly to win by the Mothering editorial team. Two winners will be contacted through their Mothering community profile by May 18th and announced in the community.

A NOTE: Please only post once!! If you are a new member your post may be caught by our spam filter. We approve these posts throughout the day. If you don't see your post in 24 hours, please contact Cynthia Mosher or AdinaL and we will check on it for you.

See less See more
#446 ·
232323232fp6355__nu=32_3_649_;49_WSNRCG=376264_83432_nu0mrj.jpg

Seconds after I delivered my hbac baby <3

232323232fp63597_nu=32_3_649_;49_WSNRCG=376264_88932_nu0mrj.jpg

Nursing my newborn and cuddling with my almost 4-yr-old

232323232fp635_7_nu=32_3_649_;49_WSNRCG=376_46386232_nu0mrj.jpg

My girls (baby is in a Flip diaper)

232323232fp6356;_nu=32_3_649_;49_WSNRCG=376_7;_67432_nu0mrj.jpg

Babywearing at my 4-yr-old's wheel-a-thon

232323232fp635_7_nu=32_3_649_;49_WSNRCG=377877639632_nu0mrj.jpg

My husband and daughter next to where we had just planted her placenta

#447 ·
Seems several of my family and friends have been trying to vote and it says they have exceeded their limit to and to try later. They haven't been able to vote at all. I tried sending messages but no replies. Please pm me how to fix this and why it is not allowing them to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.