October 2012 Rockstar Mamas - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-10-2012, 08:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Only one more baseball game and we are done. I asked Ethan how he felt about it and he still wanted to go. I don't think we'll participate in this league again. I don't think they took her behavior seriously. I overheard some other people talking about how the guy in charge told her the only reason she was being dismissed was because people had complained. He didn't see an issue with her behavior.

I'm on cd34 and possible O based on CF 2 days ago. DH was really aggressive about dtd on my last fertile day, too. It really makes me wonder if he senses that and gets a major urge. winky.gif He used a condom but I actually thought that it would be ok if I got pg again. bigeyes.gif

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post

I think you'll be ok and not run out of milk even if you are pg.  Usually it isn't til the 2nd tri that things get hairy, right?  I think if you push thru and Ava keeps up with solids it will be a natural transition.  

The only thing that concerns me is that my supply dips so much right before AF and the first couple of days of AF. I usually have to pull from the freezer at least one night during AF. But if she stops drinking during the night, maybe it would be ok? When I left this afternoon, she had taken about 6 oz all day. I left 2 oz with the babysitter and there was 6 oz in the fridge. I wonder if any will be left when I get home. I just really don't want to have to switch her over to cow's milk. I'd rather her just choose to give up the nap/bedtime bottles, you know? Ah well, can't worry about it now. What's done is done.

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

Old 10-10-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post
I'm on cd34 and possible O based on CF 2 days ago. DH was really aggressive about dtd on my last fertile day, too. It really makes me wonder if he senses that and gets a major urge. winky.gif He used a condom but I actually thought that it would be ok if I got pg again. bigeyes.gif

I'm convinced that our DHs can smell when we are fertile. Now that I'm getting more sleep, I think it would be ok if I got pg again too. Except for being concerned about losing my milk.

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

Old 10-11-2012, 05:13 AM

Annie - if she's taking in so little breastmilk as is, I really think it will be a natural transition (should you get pregnant - but even if you don't) - I was really surprised, that as young as Norah is, she really didn't need to be supplemented, she just ramped up her solids. and we really do mostly almond or coconut milk, though she sometimes gets cows milk at the grandparents' but this is just as a beverage to drink, not really a substitute for breastmilk.

Gabe was much better last night, usually I am holding him when he gets all "gabe no share mommy" but last night I was walking around with cranky Norah and he started. I told him that it was Norah's turn for mommy time, and I would come sit with him in a minute. He pouted a little, but was ok, eventually I passed her off to DH to put to bed, and went and sat with DS until he decided he wanted to go to bed. it was only 8:30, and he really wasn't ready, but whatever. I think it took about an hour for him to fall asleep, but still, not too bad!

I need to work on potty training. He is so ready. I think I just need to go cold turkey and not let myself think about how much easier it is somedays to just put him in a diaper. *sigh* I wish DH would help more with this.

Re: kid at baseball . . .is he of similiar age as one of yours that isn't playing? I might go down and ask if he wanted to play with Kellen and Dylan. But you only have one more game, and it sounds like this league is not a good fit for your family. Poor kid.

Carrie: I LOVE planning parties! It's so much work, but fun too! I can't wait to see what Nora's birthday looks like. I am going to have DH taking crazy amounts of pictures of Norah's party. Hope he has plenty of memory on his card! I think I am crazy for inviting so many people, but it will be ok.

And then we have my Dad's celebration after. Steaks, corn on the cob, . . . .and he is getting FIREWORKS! LOL only him. It's his 50th, so why not? And my sister can't bother herself to come down for a couple hours. UGH.

Katrina - Mama to Gabriel  sleepytime.gif 11/20/2009 and Norah vbac.gif 10/11/2011- married to Wayne - geek.gif novaxnocirc.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gif&nbspand now new baby Theodore born 3/11/13 vbac.gif

Old 10-11-2012, 09:37 AM

OB appointment went well - Heart rate is about 150 (which tells me nada, since both Gabe and Norah stayed there too) - measuring right on target.

Dont find out gender until November 8th. To avoid the serial ultrasounds I had with both prior pregnancies, we are holding off until the baby is abit bigger so we can see everything. I was hoping to find out sooner, but oh well.

Katrina - Mama to Gabriel  sleepytime.gif 11/20/2009 and Norah vbac.gif 10/11/2011- married to Wayne - geek.gif novaxnocirc.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifcd.gif&nbspand now new baby Theodore born 3/11/13 vbac.gif

Old 10-11-2012, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akind1 View Post

Carrie: I LOVE planning parties! It's so much work, but fun too! I can't wait to see what Nora's birthday looks like. I am going to have DH taking crazy amounts of pictures of Norah's party. Hope he has plenty of memory on his card! I think I am crazy for inviting so many people, but it will be ok.

And then we have my Dad's celebration after. Steaks, corn on the cob, . . . .and he is getting FIREWORKS! LOL only him. It's his 50th, so why not? And my sister can't bother herself to come down for a couple hours. UGH.

I feel the same!

I also feel like I just can't do simple.  It needs to be all or nothing.  Sigh.  

Fireworks are illegal in NJ!  Are they legal there?  We can't even buy them here, we have to go to PA.  There are state troopers all over out there and they catch so many ppl coming back into NJ with fireworks.

Quote:

OB appointment went well - Heart rate is about 150 (which tells me nada, since both Gabe and Norah stayed there too) - measuring right on target.

Dont find out gender until November 8th. To avoid the serial ultrasounds I had with both prior pregnancies, we are holding off until the baby is abit bigger so we can see everything. I was hoping to find out sooner, but oh well.

YAYYY for a good strong hb!  

Ok - Nov 8 isn't that far off!  We can make it!  Any gut feeling?  What pg does this one feel more like?

Have a gender reveal party!!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
Old 10-11-2012, 12:52 PM

Oh, yeah, way legal. Dad had a friend that's a distributor so he can get the professional looking ones. You don't even need a license to shoot them off. Crazy.

But, the kids love them, so it should be alot of fun.

I have a *feeling* this one is a boy. Hard to say what pregnancy it feels like; I didn't have a big difference in Gabe and Norah's.

We are thinking about a family dinner with gender reveal, but it honestly, for me, hinges on our families' reaction to the pregancy. If MIL can act a little happy, we'll do the the dinner. If she is super grouchy and whatever, then I'm not going to try to make it more exciting for her. Poo on that. I think my family will be ok. They don't often surprise me in their reactions.

November 8th isn't very far. But I was hoping for a little sooner .. . .it's silly, but there is a big consignment sale coming up, and I wanted to shop!

Old 10-11-2012, 12:59 PM

Quote:

Oh, yeah, way legal. Dad had a friend that's a distributor so he can get the professional looking ones. You don't even need a license to shoot them off. Crazy.

But, the kids love them, so it should be alot of fun.

I have a *feeling* this one is a boy. Hard to say what pregnancy it feels like; I didn't have a big difference in Gabe and Norah's.

We are thinking about a family dinner with gender reveal, but it honestly, for me, hinges on our families' reaction to the pregancy. If MIL can act a little happy, we'll do the the dinner. If she is super grouchy and whatever, then I'm not going to try to make it more exciting for her. Poo on that. I think my family will be ok. They don't often surprise me in their reactions.

November 8th isn't very far. But I was hoping for a little sooner .. . .it's silly, but there is a big consignment sale coming up, and I wanted to shop!

That's not silly!!
I say go off your gut.  I bought boy clothes at around 14 or 15 weeks b/c I just *knew*.  I was so right!  But then again my pg was DRASTICALLY different from the last one so I had that going on as well.

Poo on them!  I hope they are at least a little happy.  Norah and Gabe are so super awesome!!  Another one will be too!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
Old 10-11-2012, 04:50 PM

Figured out Ava's costume. I'm going to use her tutu from her birthday outfit, put her in a white onesie and I got a pair of orange fairy wings from Target. So she's going to be a fairy. I may try to put glitter on her face but she may freak about that. She picked out a purple jack-o-lantern bucket for her candy so she'll be red, orange and purple color-coordinated.

So EWCM showed up today. We DTD at 2 AM on CD 9 so would you count that as CD 8 or CD 9? I've always counted it as CD 8 but it's never really mattered before. Today is CD 10. What do you think?

Old 10-11-2012, 06:35 PM

Oh and I decided to go ahead and schedule a 15 month WBV for Ava. We won't be doing any shots but since the question of whether or not she has Noonan's is still on the table, I'd at least like to have the height/weight data from this age so we can see if she is continuing on her growth curve or starting to drop off. I've gotten so many comments this week from people that think she is so much younger than she is. I guess it's because she isn't walking yet because she's not *that* small. I had talked to DH last week and he didn't have an opinion one way or the other about having a WBV. He did ask why we weren't going the MMR, Hep A and Variecella and I told him why. He accepted my reasons.

Old 10-11-2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post

Figured out Ava's costume. I'm going to use her tutu from her birthday outfit, put her in a white onesie and I got a pair of orange fairy wings from Target. So she's going to be a fairy. I may try to put glitter on her face but she may freak about that. She picked out a purple jack-o-lantern bucket for her candy so she'll be red, orange and purple color-coordinated.

So EWCM showed up today. We DTD at 2 AM on CD 9 so would you count that as CD 8 or CD 9? I've always counted it as CD 8 but it's never really mattered before. Today is CD 10. What do you think?

What cycle day is today?  Meh, I still think your chances are slim, tbh.  I wouldn't worry too too much.  

Cute costume idea!!

Quote:

Oh and I decided to go ahead and schedule a 15 month WBV for Ava. We won't be doing any shots but since the question of whether or not she has Noonan's is still on the table, I'd at least like to have the height/weight data from this age so we can see if she is continuing on her growth curve or starting to drop off. I've gotten so many comments this week from people that think she is so much younger than she is. I guess it's because she isn't walking yet because she's not *that* small. I had talked to DH last week and he didn't have an opinion one way or the other about having a WBV. He did ask why we weren't going the MMR, Hep A and Variecella and I told him why. He accepted my reasons.

People making comments = rude and uncalled for.  She is petite!  What the heck!?  I don't get why anyone should/does comment on the size/age ratio of any baby.  It doesn't really matter.  

I get it the other way tho and am annoyed.

Today a creepy older man followed me and the kids at the craft store, hounding me a bit as to why they weren't in school.  I ignored him, then finally turned and said, "They're small children.  With their mother.  Do you need help with something??" and he then told me he used to be a barber and that Finn 'needed to go see him' b/c his hair was looking unruly.  I said I'm not ready to cut off his curls (trying to get away) and he said, "i hate to tell you miss but he's going to have poker straight hair." and I just turned the aisle.  CREEP.  WTH??  

Old 10-11-2012, 07:40 PM

Ugh, total creep! I agree, people should keep their comments to themselves but it's like they can't help it when I tell them how old Ava is, they invariably blurt out "Oh she's really small!" I wouldn't be concerned except for the other Noonan's markers.

So today is CD 10. I'm sure it's a long shot but here's the data. DTD at 2 AM on CD 9. EWCM showed up around 4 PM CD 10. I should just stop thinking about it.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:56 AM

Annie - what's done is done. I'd keep an eye on stuff, but really - I had no clue I was fertile when we conceived Norah. I thought my fertile time had already passed for that cycle. Guess I was wrong. There is no need to freak out now. Wait another 2 weeks, and then you can freak out :)

Her costume sounds adorable!

Carrie: I had no idea your Nora was so bothered by Halloween! Gabe is bothered by blood now, mom and dad are going to have to stop watching the bloodier procedurals while he's up there (as in my parents) But so far, just seems to like the words dark and scary  - I don't think he's actually scared. I have no tips on Nora's reaction. It's hard because that stuff is EVERYWHERE.

Getting psyched for Norah's party tomorrow! A little nervous about so many people (honestly it will be like 50 people, I think, and that just seems like a lot), balancing the different groups - my family, DH's family, and our church friends - and announcing our big news. The church friends I think will be truly happy and excited. I hope that feeling is contagious among the more skeptical in the group.

Baking cupcakes and decorating them today. Norah's smash cake is baked, and we add the final decorations today. My cake decorator friend is coming over for dinner and she's going to help us decorate the cupcakes. So much to do!

Rude store comments - Carrie that was just way creepy! And you know, Finn may have straight hair later (Nora does, I think) but all the more reason to keep his curls! ugh.

Old 10-12-2012, 10:14 AM

Can't wait to see pics of Norah's party! I hope the big reveal goes well. Did anyone read anything in to your friend's comment on FB the other day about Norah needing to get used to being carried less?

Old 10-12-2012, 10:26 AM

I don't think so - I think it was something about tandem wearing, and I obviously do that some (not as often as Gabe would like) as it is. I think it could have been interpreted that I will be doing it for a bit more yet.

I am so glad I already have that skill! It is going to come in so handy with the newbie.

How's Ms. Ava doing?

Old 10-12-2012, 11:38 AM

Yes, the tandem wearing skill will definitely come in handy with the new squish! Ava is having a tough emotional week. Sheis having a hard time integrating her desire to walk and talk with her limited skills in both areas. She gets very frustrated with me when I don't guess correctly. I'm trying to stay patient but more than once I've said "I'm sorry. I don't know what you want." and had to put her down and walk away for a moment.

Old 10-12-2012, 12:09 PM - Thread Starter

Ewwww, Carrie! That is strange and creepy.

Annie ~ She's over a year old so if she stopped drinking mama milk that would be ok. I don't see why you'd ever need to give her cow's milk. I mean, you can if you want but I don't think it, or any other "milk", is needed once a baby/child weans.

I would probably count 2 am dtd as cd9 rather than cd8. When do you usually O? It would have to be by cd13 or 14 at the very, very latest for pg to be a possibility. So, if that's your norm, than I'd say it is a possibility but a very slim one.

Kat ~ Don't do any shopping based on your gut. This baby is a girl! I just know it. winky.gif Glad the prenatal went well.

The crying kid at baseball was probably around Kellen's age. I didn't see him until we were leaving. This mom was in charge of one of the other boys on the team last night and she was awful. After the game he ran off and she couldn't find him for a minute. (He was only over with the other team so not far or completely run away.) I can understand her being upset about that. I would be, too. But in the process of yelling at him for running off she told him that while she is in charge of him he is one of her kids so she can whip him like she does her own. WTF?! How is that ever ok to say to someone else's child even if you wouldn't actually do it? Nasty, stupid person.

I think I'm forgetting something.

Sean is gone and I'm in a funk. It happens to me every time. 3 weeks on my own while trying to get everyone ready for Halloween. Plus, I have the trip to the mountains with my mom the weekend before Halloween. Ugh! What was I thinking? We're going again with Sean in November so I don't need to go now.

Oh, fireworks. Some are legal here in NC, but if we want really good ones, we go to SC. So, yeah, very legal in SC. South of the Border! lol.gif

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

Old 10-12-2012, 12:17 PM

IIRC, everything in NC must be ground based. Not nearly as fun.

Poor Ava! Gabe is nearly 3 and still I have no idea what he wants sometimes.

MW: stay home. If it were me, I'd go, because gettting out of the house helps lift me from a funk. But I know that doesn't always work for you.

Ha! I have guessed wrong myself before, so I am not buying anything until I know! LOL Re-reading Norah's birth story has got me amazed that I will be doing that AGAIN in just a few months. I am not ready, but I will manage. Need to go to the chiro more. My back is awful , and hips are no better.

Old 10-12-2012, 12:44 PM

Ugh, MW, the thought of that trip by yourself makes me tired! I'm sure your mom wants to see the boys though. Traveling these days, especially since I'm doing all the trips by myself, is really hard. Every time I get ready to go, I think it would just be easier to stay home. And it would but I would miss out on the trip. So I push through and enjoy myself once I'm on the road. I usually O between CD 13-15 so on the outer edge of possible.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:21 PM

Annie-- How nerve wracking!! Even though I know you've been talking about starting to get ready for another, I can imagine it's a totally different feeling when it's actually in front of you as a possibility! 

Kat-- You can TOTALLY do labor again. You will be ready, even if you're not now. Your body is always ready when it needs to be. 

MW-- Can't imagine the up and down it must be every time he leaves and comes home. I can't remember, what's he gone for this time? Hopefully the time will go quickly. 

Carrie-- I had to stop looking at birthday stuff and just concentrate on finishing the basement so I have somewhere to HOLD a birthday. Otherwise I'd be in the same place-- house a disaster and party perfectly planned! lol

Ok, so I told you guys a little bit about this spin off "simple living" group my AP group started. She posts one focus task every week, from budgeting to purging stuff or remember to celebrate the season or various other things. Little by little, I think it's finally working. I was just thinking this morning, that I'm finally feeling at a point of... like maintainance. The kitchen, Tenleys room, and the living room, and usually our room, are clean every night before I go to bed. This means I wake up, already caught up. And then I'm just doing little things throughout the day and picking up the messes we make, instead of trying to dig ourselves out from under a mess. I've gotten into a good groove of doing things now, instead of waiting until I 'have the energy', and then it piling up and being overwhelming. It's still taking work, but it's so nice to feel like i have time for me and for Tenley, rather than needing to be go go go to try to keep things manageable. I've been trying (and mostly succeeding) to have everything cleaned before Tenley goes to bed, so that from 830 or so onwards, it's all me time to relax. 

Also-- She SLEPT last night!! Went to bed around 9ish I think, up at about 10, and then again I think at about 1130 or so. And then she slept I think until 130, and then came into bed with us, and then I -think- she actually slept until like 5!! I was pretty out of it last night, but I don't remember getting up before then. And then she slept again until 7ish, and then did her nurse-every-10-minutes thing until 8, when she got up. Then she had a 70 minute nap this morning too. And... then she refused to go down for her afternoon nap, but conked out at like 630, and has now been asleep for almost an hour. I'm not sure what that'll do for her night, but we'll see. She had a late nap yesterday too, though it wasn't as long. 

Dinner with my mom/stepdad and siblings tomorrow at my moms new house. It should be fun, plus it's a meal I don't have to cook or clean up after!!

Ok, off to eat cake before Tenley wakes up! lol

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

Old 10-12-2012, 06:39 PM - Thread Starter

I had a whole post typed out but hit something and it all disappeared.

JJ ~ Yay for sleep and for getting things clean! I realized that I was wrong about Dylan's sleep when I said he was waking 2-3 times a night. I think it's actually only once. Last night he nursed to sleep around 11, nursed once in the middle of the night and then not again until the morning. When I finally decided I needed to get up because I thought it was around 9 am I looked at the clock and it was already 11:10! We were all still sleeping!

I was hoping my mom would come here and then drive with me to Ashland. When I asked she said maybe. She thought she might just want to meet me there. Hopefully, I can convince her to come here first because that it would make it a lot easier for me.

Oooh, Annie, that's getting dicey. winky.gif KUP

So, funny little bit of useless info. I was watching Judge Judy tonight and Ryan said his girlfriend had been on Judge Judy a few years ago. I googled it and found her! lol.gif I just thought that was funny.

Old 10-12-2012, 07:56 PM

Another baby would definitely make things even more crazy around here but that doesn't worry me. What I'm most concerned with getting pg right now would be losing my milk before Ava is done drinking it. She still has a high suck need, especially to go to sleep. So if I do end up pg, I would have to do some work transtioning her to drinking cow's milk from a bottle. Other than that, as long as this theoretical baby is a girl, all I would need is another crib/mattress and two carseats. I have enough dipes even if Ava doesn't potty learn for a while.

Old 10-12-2012, 07:57 PM

MW, that's so funny! What was she on there for?

Old 10-12-2012, 08:14 PM - Thread Starter

I'm not sure, exactly. It seemed to be something about some 20-somethings at a party and trashing the place. I'll have to ask her when she gets home. She said she lost but didn't have to pay anything. Everyone got a free trip and $500 for going on the show. The plaintiff got $3200 but none of the defendants had to pay it.

I keep forgetting to post my chart. I think, maybe, possible O. I've had 4 days of CF dry up. So, now I'll just be watching for af.gif. If it shows up too soon, I'll know I didn't O. But if af.gif shows in 12+ days, I'll assume I'm Oing again.

thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Old 10-12-2012, 08:57 PM

That's funny! One of my step-cousins was on a maury povitch, jerry springer type show years and years ago. We watched the show, but it was SO obvious that they'd been coached about how to act and what to say. 

Quote:

Another baby would definitely make things even more crazy around here but that doesn't worry me. What I'm most concerned with getting pg right now would be losing my milk before Ava is done drinking it. She still has a high suck need, especially to go to sleep. So if I do end up pg, I would have to do some work transtioning her to drinking cow's milk from a bottle. Other than that, as long as this theoretical baby is a girl, all I would need is another crib/mattress and two carseats. I have enough dipes even if Ava doesn't potty learn for a while.

That's the nice thing about AP in general and just not having this insane need to have so much -stuff-. We could cope financially/materially right now really well with another baby. My brain however... lol not so much. 

I've gone the last two weeks, only washing diapers once a week. And I still had some left over. bag.gif  I guess I really do need to stop buying. Except the peachy ones (the ones tenley did the photos for) come out next week... and I want some... lol

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

Old 10-12-2012, 09:12 PM

JJ, do you have a frontloader? I have a toploader and I had to start washing every other day because I think I was trying to wash too many dipes at once and they weren't rinsing well. So now I don't have as many stink issues with my microfiber dipes since I'm washing smaller loads.

Old 10-12-2012, 09:18 PM

Oh and Ava HATES her fairy wings. She doesn't even want me to wear them. So she'll probably wear her glow in the dark skeleton pjs. I'm still going to try to wear the wings if she won't. Maybe she'll be in a better mood on Halloween. She was so pissy today. At one point, she was upset because I laid on the living room floor. :/

Old 10-12-2012, 11:10 PM

Quote:

Oh and Ava HATES her fairy wings. She doesn't even want me to wear them. So she'll probably wear her glow in the dark skeleton pjs. I'm still going to try to wear the wings if she won't. Maybe she'll be in a better mood on Halloween. She was so pissy today. At one point, she was upset because I laid on the living room floor. :/

Oh hugs! I hate days like that. There's still a few weeks so maybe she'll change her mind.

Weve got a top load, but I can fit all her dipes in there. I usually try to do them every 3 days or so, but with the basement renos right now our washer is unhooked, so we hooked it up temp last week and his week I did them at my in laws. But yeah, clean now, but they stunk soooo bad and will def need to be summed out now.

Ummm so... The prob with a baby who sleeps when she NEVER sleeps, is that when she does.... Mama can't sleep!! Guys, we put herro bed just after 830 and she hasn't woken up once!! It's been 3.5 hours and I can't fall asleep! After 45min of tossing and turning I finally got up and grabbed my phone.

I don't even want to think it, but could you imagine if this was 'it' and she started sleepin normally? And i was rested, and she was rested? I'm too scared to hope!

Old 10-13-2012, 01:22 AM

JJ, I hope for your sake that it is the start of her new normal. I remember those days of staying up until midnight so I could catch another wakeup but she didn't wake up! Still getting used to going to bed at 9:30-10 PM when she's having a good night. Tonight is not a good night. Put her down at 8:45 PM and she's been up 3 times so far and it's just after 3 AM. I'm pumping because she's gone through everything fresh I had out. I hope these teeth she's working on will finally break through!

Old 10-13-2012, 08:27 AM - Thread Starter

On washing dipes, I read recently that letting them sit too long between washes can cause them to break down faster. I never really thought about it but it makes sense. All that ammonia and poo acid and whatever could do some damage. Now I'm wondering if that's why so many of my dipes fell apart so quickly. I usually go 4-6 days between washes. The article I read said the dipes should be washed every other day. I'm going to try washing mine more often, at least not go more than 3 days.

I think maybe DH does a lot more cleaning in the mornings than I realized. Every morning since he's been gone the kitchen has been completely trashed from Ryan making food in the middle of the night. He'll clean it when he gets up but I can't wait that long. There isn't room to do anything in there. So, I'll have to clean at least some of it.

Oh, btw, do you all remember what Ryan got arrested for? Well, he says he's not done that for 3 weeks now. He decided it cost too much money so he quit.

Tags
Taking Charge Of Your Fertility The Definitive Guide To Natural Birth Control Pregnancy Achievement , Taking Charge Of Your Fertility 10th Anniversary Edition The Definitive Guide To Natural Birth Contr , Parenting
User Tag List