Mothering Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win a STRIDER bike!

11K views 476 replies 326 participants last post by  cynthia mosher 
#1 ·

One lucky winner will receive a 1 ST-3 Bike (winner determines color) and 1 XL Seat post (good for the 4-5 year old riders), and 1 colored set of mini grips (to bling up your bike).

To Enter: "Like" STRIDER on Facebook and make sure you are a fan of Mothering on our Facebook page - and then leave a comment on this post for entry.

For a Second Entry: Share this giveaway with friends and post a second comment letting us know that you did.

Entries will be taken until 11:59 PM PT on 11/10. One very lucky winner will be randomly drawn on 11/13!

About STRIDER:

Life's more fun on two wheels. Teach your 18 month - 5 year old child balance before pedaling with the STRIDER™ No-Pedal Balance Bike and experience the joy of riding. At Strider®, we love riding bikes, and we love inspiring kids to ride. Our mission is to build lightweight, efficient, all-terrain bikes that develop two-wheeled balance, coordination, and confidence in children. The goal of Strider Sports is to simplify a bike to its essence, so that proper size, weight and ease-of-use combine to eliminate any fear of riding; instilling confidence in young new riders. The ST-3 Bike is designed to be super light weight for ease of handing (under 7 pounds) and is easily adjustable for growing children from 30-44" tall. If your child can walk, your child can ride. To locate a dealer or purchase online, go to: www.StriderBikes.com

Rules

Giveaway closes at 11:59 PM PT on 11/10. The winner will be announced the day after on the blog and facebook. US and Canadian Residents only, except where prohibited. Two entries per person, one for liking and posting a comment and a second for sharing the giveaway with friends and posting a second comment. Please read the http://www.mothering.com/community/a/terms-and-conditions-strider-bike-giveawayfull rules before entry.

See less See more
#160 ·
My 6 year old is very nervous about learning to ride a bike and thus won't try. He is scared because he doesn't think he can balance on it. I think this bike will help him get past his fears. My three year old would also love this bike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.