Mothering Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win a STRIDER bike!

11K views 476 replies 326 participants last post by  cynthia mosher 
#1 ·

One lucky winner will receive a 1 ST-3 Bike (winner determines color) and 1 XL Seat post (good for the 4-5 year old riders), and 1 colored set of mini grips (to bling up your bike).

To Enter: "Like" STRIDER on Facebook and make sure you are a fan of Mothering on our Facebook page - and then leave a comment on this post for entry.

For a Second Entry: Share this giveaway with friends and post a second comment letting us know that you did.

Entries will be taken until 11:59 PM PT on 11/10. One very lucky winner will be randomly drawn on 11/13!

About STRIDER:

Life's more fun on two wheels. Teach your 18 month - 5 year old child balance before pedaling with the STRIDER™ No-Pedal Balance Bike and experience the joy of riding. At Strider®, we love riding bikes, and we love inspiring kids to ride. Our mission is to build lightweight, efficient, all-terrain bikes that develop two-wheeled balance, coordination, and confidence in children. The goal of Strider Sports is to simplify a bike to its essence, so that proper size, weight and ease-of-use combine to eliminate any fear of riding; instilling confidence in young new riders. The ST-3 Bike is designed to be super light weight for ease of handing (under 7 pounds) and is easily adjustable for growing children from 30-44" tall. If your child can walk, your child can ride. To locate a dealer or purchase online, go to: www.StriderBikes.com

Rules

Giveaway closes at 11:59 PM PT on 11/10. The winner will be announced the day after on the blog and facebook. US and Canadian Residents only, except where prohibited. Two entries per person, one for liking and posting a comment and a second for sharing the giveaway with friends and posting a second comment. Please read the http://www.mothering.com/community/a/terms-and-conditions-strider-bike-giveawayfull rules before entry.

See less See more
#3 ·
done and done. I have liked strider on facebook. I hope I win, we bought a running bike in our budget and the seat falls off. A good deal isn't always a good deal.

#5 ·
i liked strider on facebook! i've been wanting to get my daughter a balance bike, but it wasn't in the budget for her birthday at the beginning of october. i would love to win it for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.