Trying to improve things - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-02-2013, 03:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Does anyone else feel like they are constantly thinking of how they can try to improve their family's lives? In what ways do you try to do this? For me, it can be buying things to make the home look better or decorating it, buying clothes for us all so we look nice, thinking of ways to make more time where we can be together as a family, thinking of nice ways to spend that time together which might be playing a board game, video games together, watching a movie, having more time for talking or reading etc. And another thing is trying to figure out ways of having more money to spend on doing things we enjoy together, like going out for dinner or to the cinema maybe. Also trying to fit in more time with extended family that we are close to. That's all I can think of right now, but I would love to hear other's ideas on this. Our life is good right now but I always feel an urge to improve it if I can, I guess that's a normal parenting thing to strive for better for your family....what do you think?

rainbow1284.gifpos.gifsticky.gif yikes.gif 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2013, 09:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I think it is fairly normal as a parent. For me, I am always trying to improve our diet and food quality w/o breaking the bank. I also try to think of ways to keep us physically active and healthy. DH is always looking for some new adventure to embark on (camping, road trips, new hobbies) to keep family life from getting too boring and to expose our kids to lots of new experiences.

Granola-ey, crunchy, marathoning, natural living Christian mamatreehugger.gif down south with DHguitar.gif and DD1 (6)dust.gif, DD2 (2)energy.gif, and DD3 babygirl.gif.    homebirth.jpgwinner.jpgcd.giffemalesling.GIFgoorganic.jpghomeschool.gif

User Tag List