Enter Mothering's Baby Gear Reviews Contest sponsored by PureRest Organics and EcoBaby! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 14 Old 10-09-2013, 11:45 AM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)

Have you tried a great cosleeper you'd like to tell the Mothering community about? Found a swaddling blanket that soothes your baby? A great organic mattress? We want our Baby Gear Reviews to be a vibrant resource for the community and PureRest Organics & EcoBaby is offering a wonderful incentive! 

What You Can Win: 

Post your reviews in the categories listed below to share your opinions and experiences with baby gear products you use for a chance to win this fabulous organic mattress from PureRest & EcoBaby Organics  valued at over $400.00!

How to Enter:
Head over to one of the Baby Gear reviews sections below and find the products you want to review. Once you are on the product page just click Write a Review. There you can rate the product, write your review, and give the Pros and Cons. Each complete product review will be worth 1 point. 

Unable to find the product you'd like to review? Post here to the thread and we'll help you out. 

Judging:
The contest is limited to residents of the US and Canada. Prizes will be awarded based on the total accumulation of reviews per reviewer by the contest end date and judged for quality. The cumulative totals of qualifying reviews and judge's decision will determine the winner. All reviews must conform to our Review Guidelines. Please read prior to participating. Reviews should be helpful, providing opinion of quality and usefulness. Additional credit may be given for review information and images added. Reviews of just a few words to boost total reviews numbers may be rejected. We may disqualify an entry if it fails to meet the minimum requirements, or violates the guidelines. Any disputes will be settled at the discretion of our staff. Please also read the Terms & Conditions of the contest before you participate.

The contest will run October 9, 2013 and end October 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. The winner will be announced on or about November 7, 2013 and contacted by email to arrange for prize delivery. Please make sure the email you used for registration on Mothering is current and correct as that is the address we will use to contact you.

Good luck!

About PureRest Organics & EcoBaby

Pure-Rest Organics & EcoBaby offers over 20 Years of Purity and Quality Manufacturing in everything organic textiles for the home and family, including babies. We take care of your natural needs from birth and through out life.

Our line of Organic Natural Latex Mattresses & Innerspring Mattresses, Organic Sheets, Organic Pillows, Organic Pads, Organic Comforters, Organic Blankets, and Organic Baby & Children Clothing are made with high quality organic and natural materials. We believe in just straightforward organics as we recognize the need for purity from the start and through the consumer's door. Visit us at Pure Rest Organics & EcoBaby

#2 of 14 Old 10-10-2013, 02:12 AM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Our reviews for this contest an array of items, including:

• Blankets
  • Crib sheets
  • Swaddling blankets
  • Sleep cushions
  • Cosleeping pads 
  • Baby sleepers
  • Toddler Beds
  • Baby & Toddler Room Decor items
  • Bedding sets
  • Waterproof sheets
  • High Chairs
  • Booster Seats
  • Infant Seats
  • Infant Swings
  • Activity Chairs

And much more! If you have an item to review and can't find it in our Reviews section just let me know and I'll place it for you. We look forward to seeing your reviews. Good luck!

#3 of 14 Old 10-10-2013, 11:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Does just reviewing things automatically enter you or do you need to put your name in a hat (so to speak) somewhere as well?

#4 of 14 Old 10-11-2013, 04:23 PM

@BellaRose0212 - reviewing automatically enters you - we'll run a report at the end of the contest to obtain all the reviewers' names for the categories mentioned above. However, if you want to make a post in this thread to let us know you left a review, please do so. We love seeing that sort of feedback :) 

#5 of 14 Old 10-14-2013, 03:07 PM

I have a Teutonia infant car seat and stroller that I would like to review!
#6 of 14 Old 10-16-2013, 03:31 PM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Hi blueyesar! Is this the Teutonia car seat? If not can you give me a link to it in the web so I can place it? Also a link for the stroller. Thanks!

#7 of 14 Old 10-19-2013, 08:04 AM

#8 of 14 Old 10-21-2013, 06:40 AM - Thread Starter
Administrator

:thumbHere's the crib: http://www.mothering.com/community/products/ikea-gulliver-crib and the chaging table is here: http://www.mothering.com/community/products/ikea-gulliver-changing-table  

Anything else you'd like me to add? -Crib sheets, blanket, curtains, accessories for the changing table?

#9 of 14 Old 10-25-2013, 03:17 AM - Thread Starter
Administrator

@OceanSolitude did you find the products? Any problem placing your reviews? I'm happy to place any other products in the categories that you'd like so just let me know. :)

Anyone else have products they'd like to review but can't find in the reviews sections?

#10 of 14 Old 10-25-2013, 09:06 AM

Yes, thanks. I just can not use my phone to do the reviews and with a month old baby its hard to find time... I reviewed the crib but she woke up prior to reviewing the changing table. I'll get to it soon.
#11 of 14 Old 10-25-2013, 09:06 AM

Double post
#12 of 14 Old 10-25-2013, 12:48 PM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Congrats on having your baby!  baby.gif

I see the two reviews you've done so far. Very nice! Good luck!!

#13 of 14 Old 10-31-2013, 10:58 AM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Today is the last day of our contest so if you have not yet posted all of your reviews please do so today to make sure they are counted as entries! 

#14 of 14 Old 11-08-2013, 09:30 AM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Thank you all for the wonderful reviews! Your entries have helped enrich our Baby Gear reviews section, which improves it as a community resource.

I also want to extend our thanks and appreciation to our sponsor,  PureRest Organics & EcoBaby. Please visit their website to check out all of the wonderful products they have to offer. 

After reviewing all entries I am pleased to announce the winner is @BellaRose0212. Congratulations!! I will be in touch with you to arrange delivery of your wonderful prize from 

PureRest Organics & EcoBaby  valued at over $400.00!

Tags
Purerest Organics 4 5 Harmony Deluxe 4 5 Mattress , Pure Rest Apollo 260 Coil Crib Toddler Bed Mattress With Clips , Pure Rest , Organic One Size Grow With Me Diapers By Ecobaby , Ecobaby

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page