What do you love about your child(ren)? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-22-2013, 08:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lately Ive been struggling with my almost four year old's independence and attitude and I thought it might be nice to put into words what I love most about her. I think most of us moms would probably like a moment to really stop and think about all the amazing qualities our kids have without being caught in the day to day moments of stress.

I'll go first.

DD, sam, is three years old. She is just so well rounded. She makes friends with everyone she meets, young or old. She's so kind to animals that we once had a funeral for a housefly. She takes such good care of her little brother. She has an incredible imagination. She has a massive desire to learn. She's helpful and is excited to assist in even the most menial tasks. She's loving and never has a shortage of hugs to give. She's confident. When I was shy to almost muteness at her age, she never thinks twice about introducing herself and launching into a conversation with the nearest waitress, cab driver, bystander, anyone.

DS, jack, is 6 months old. Jack is just the happiest, sweetest baby. He has a very soft personality. He's always slightly unsure about everything, but still fairly certain he loves whatever it is. He has this shy little smile he likes to flash at people before hiding his face away in my shoulder. He has a heart problem and has been through a lot, but still smiles up at the drs during all the tests and pokes an prods. He's brave. His love for his family is really incredible to watch. He just melts my heart.

How about you mamas? Want to take a moment to put into words what you love most about your kids?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 10-22-2013, 09:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

This is a great one! I love how anti sexist D.S. is, how secure he is and how he is able to do things on his own (laundry, cooking, etc.).

Visit the Holiday Helper thread and join in on the giving and fun! Loving and working with the plants. I have a store! or two!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page