Mothering Forum banner

Tell me your 180 stories- Did you make big changes to the way you parent, school, nourish, live?

778 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  tracyamber 
#1 ·
I would just love to hear some stories about how some mamas in this community may have changed their lives to better align with their dreams and values! What worked and what didn't? What ideals are you still dreaming about and working towards? What changes did you see in yourself and your family when you went with your heart?

Just feeling stuck and unsure of when and where it is time to be brave and go for what I really want for my family. Wondering how some mamas seem to do it all- Homeschool, do creative work, homestead or urban farm, network, be part of a commuinity and give back! If you have done these things, what did the "before" time look like? What did you do? How did you get where you are now? where are you going?

#2 ·
I think once I became a parent the love I feel for my child has encourage me to make more particular food choices like buying all organic. Once I started buying organic then I started to think about farmers... Local farmers so we aim to buy locally which also in turn makes us eat what is in season. I now have a dream of having my own farm at some point in my life.
I dunno I hope I kinda answered your questions

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.