Mothering Forum banner

Need Doula in Augusta, Ga. very emotional and feeling very alone

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  sillysapling 
#1 ·
Hi,

I've been in Augusta, Ga for a week now. What a tough week. Staying with my mom, after not living with her since I was 18. Assigned to bedrest. and told they may induce labor at 37 weeks. I'm now 35. Very afraid and feeling not ready. I'm also separated from my partner which makes all of this so much more challenging. My mom is not 100% healthy, so although she does what she can, she can not wait on me and do everything that someone on bedrest seems to need. I feel trapped. I need support and miracles. This is so hard but I know a beautiful blessing will come for it all. I really pray my baby can stay healthy and nourished inside for a few more weeks till 40 weeks.

I would love a doula to help me through this time. I have had no success the last few days searching online. I feel so limited here in Augusta, coming from living in NYC for 16 years. Breathing. And believing someone how all I need will come to me with ease. If anyone has resources in Augusta, Ga by chance please let me know asap. I feel like time is running out.

Sincerely,

Lylah

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.